• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

133703-DC-431-F-440-F-994-C-EFAB6-B9-EB5-E8.jpg

Disclaaimer-I knew a world series winning pitcher from the 50's.

He was a good and proud man and you would agree, now he's gone,

blob

• Haha
Reactions: WaywardSon
Top Ten Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women

And here we go...

#10 - You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

#9 - You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.

#8 - If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.

#7 - Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

#6 - Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5 - A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#4 - Guns function normally every day of the month.

#3 - A gun doesn't ask , "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

#2 - A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the Number One reason
Why Men Prefer Guns over women.....

#1 - You can buy a silencer for a gun.

Poor otters...

Sirhr

smiley_freak.gif
anim_lol.gif
Dafuq???

We don't have that "problem" here, though, right? If we do, I say collect all of those toys and load them as canister shot into EVERY single 12 pounder Napoleon smoothbore cannon that we can salvage, find, or newly build, tightly wadded, packed over a double charge of 3F black powder or Pyrodex, and set them up at vantage points where the hordes of the Great Reset/ANTIFA will be coming to "take over" the suburbs... A hail of dildos traveling at 2800 feet per second will do things to human bodies that Air Force A-10/AC-130 gunners who have flown multiple combat sorties over the Middle East will be intimately familiar with. Before each Patriot rifleman even begins to engage the remnants of the enemy with precision small arms fire, most of the commies would have been felled...by blasts of dildo canister shot...
anim_lol.gif

smiley_freak.gif
anim_lol.gif
Dafuq???

We don't have that "problem" here, though, right? If we do, I say collect all of those toys and load them as canister shot into EVERY single 12 pounder Napoleon smoothbore cannon that we can salvage, find, or newly build, tightly wadded, packed over a double charge of 3F black powder or Pyrodex, and set them up at vantage points where the hordes of the Great Reset/ANTIFA will be coming to "take over" the suburbs... A hail of dildos traveling at 2800 feet per second will do things to human bodies that Air Force A-10/AC-130 gunners who have flown multiple combat sorties over the Middle East will be intimately familiar with. Before each Patriot rifleman even begins to engage the remnants of the enemy with precision small arms fire, most of the commies would have been felled...by blasts of dildo canister shot...
anim_lol.gif

I would think the irony of that would be so delicious as to make it sort of mandatory.

But the video is about England. They can't have nice things like Parrot Cannons loaded with fleshlights.

Sirhr

Tinder is not really a "dating" site anymore... It is used for cheap hookups and even snake oil salesmen trying to hawk scam products. Craigslist Personals, when that section was still active, had been VERY good and probably even better than most of these current so-called "dating apps". I know a couple of people who have found long lasting relationships on CL Personals... I think it is because CLP requires actual effort on behalf of both the poster and the reader. You have to put some effort in writing a decent post that will attract attention, and a potential 'match' will also have to put effort into reading what you posted, and thus get a preliminary look at your character and personality... Current smartphone "dating apps" require no such effort, thus why they are being used for people seeking easy hookups. A lot of catfishing, scamming, simping, and unnerving stalker/incel behavior also run rampant on these apps. "Apps" are not recommended for anyone whose goal is trying to find a serious relationship. In order for a relationship to work, you need to have chemistry from BOTH sides, otherwise it is an obsession. Photo-only app entries, many digitally altered or outright fake, are not what most would rely on to see if any "chemistry" exists...

Reactions: Davo308