• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Socially UNacceptable Humor

IMG_7546.jpeg

Stole this somewhere on here a couple weeks ago, more appropriate today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
View attachment 8279731

Stole this somewhere on here a couple weeks ago, more appropriate today 🤣

If you really want to do it right... zip the turkey neck in your fly and wait for your future-to-be-also-future-ex-mother-in-law to walk in the kitchen.

Nothing says "Thanksgiving" like 14" of turkey neck hanging out of the fly of your Dockers.

Sirhr

I probably need to add that it happened. In Buffalo, NY area 1992ish. A beautiful lady my then soon-to-be-future-ex. You were (and probably still are) a gem!!!

Last edited:
If you really want to do it right... zip the turkey neck in your fly and wait for your future-to-be-also-future-ex-mother-in-law to walk in the kitchen.

Nothing says "Thanksgiving" like 14" of turkey neck hanging out of the fly of your Dockers.

Sirhr

I probably need to add that it happened. In Buffalo, NY area 1992ish. A beautiful lady my then soon-to-be-future-ex. You were (and probably still are) a gem!!!
I love the way you sometimes word smith things.

Let it be known, if you're not yet married. Your future mother-in-law will likely be your future ex mother-in-law. Might as well just address her as your future ex mother-in-law. I would go ahead and do the same with your fiance, go ahead and address her as your future ex-wife. Just skip the part where you lose custody of your kids, your house, and part of your 401K.

Ahh, the joys of living in today's brave new world!!!

Let it be known, if you're not yet married. Your future mother-in-law will likely be your future ex mother-in-law. Might as well just address her as your future ex mother-in-law. I would go ahead and do the same with your fiance, go ahead and address her as your future ex-wife. Just skip the part where you lose custody of your kids, your house, and part of your 401K.

No kidding. The number one cause of divorce is marriage.

Reactions: Mkwyo

Or, you skip the marriage altogether, keep 100% of your money and property and laugh at that turkey neck shit with your buddies. The option is watching you future mother in law drop to her knees when you whip out the foot long turkey neck dick and going for the holiday two-fer. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 375fan