• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD *** Kahles K18i 1-8x24 LPVO with 3GR reticle PLUS Aadmount Caps

freedom71

Lawprof
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2017
Raleigh NC
SOLD*** LIKE NEW Kahles K18i 1-8x24 LPVO 3GR $2100 plus Aadmount Scope Caps

Had the Kahles 16i on my 223/14.5" carbine for a couple of years, then decided to try the 18i in June, so I purchased this from Scopelist. Was very impressed with the FOV and clarity (better than the 16i), smooth throw lever (2 to choose from), its light weight, and especially the 3GR reticle (even brighter than the 16i, especially with MAX LIGHT function). Took it to the range to sight in and it performed flawlessly. Then came across a fantastic deal on a S&B Short Dot Dual CC 1-8 and decided to go with the FFP instead.

This scope is in like new condition with original box and all included items. It was mounted briefly in an ERA-TAC mount and torqued to 18 in/lbs with a torque screw driver. There are no ring marks/shadows and the scope works perfectly. Was on my rifle for less than 100 rounds. Aadmount scope caps included (designed for 16i, will fit 18i).

SOLD. This is a savings of more than $400 off street price with sales tax. Not interested in trades.

Happy to answer any questions on this thread or by PM.

IMG_1567.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1586.jpg
    IMG_1586.jpg
    669 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Bump. Added free Aadmount scope caps from Kahles 16i which also fit the 18i.

Last edited:
Bump. Just a note: I am not going to sell to anyone who has joined in the last several months and has only one or two message posts, especially when those posts are on this thread. You may be legit, but I'm not taking the chance. Sorry.

Last edited:
The only trade I'm interested in would be for the new March 4.5-28x52 High Master scope with the wide-angle eyepiece. Unfortunately, they're not out yet. :sneaky: