• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD Range targets and do 2 chicks at the same time. WTS my famous Wilcox Raptar ES SOLD

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    Hello, and welcome to the best optics sales thread. Ever.

That's right. You're going to need to sanitize that hottub and call a good attorney in the morning, but buying this practically brand new Wilcox Raptar ES will help you attract hotter chicks and give you instand street cred with your operator pals. Trust me, its totally worth it.

1600578582520.png

Im pretty sure you just leveled up on Call of Duty again by just reading this. Watch all those bitches jump over each other while you range shit without taking your head off the gun. Tell your wife that purchasing this high quality Made in USA technological marvel isn't just patriotic, but it also basically steals the rice cakes right out of the hands of people in China.

Unit was purchased during the SH group buy and while mounted, has been used for less than 5 hours total. Other than a small scuff on the underside from having the bipod leg touch it, this unit is brand new.

Comes just like from the factory with the original box, STANAG rail mount, mini CD booklet, quick reference cards, serial cable with pressure switch and all the paperwork certifying you an official badass operator. I may toss in some spin-D that can shave .25MOA off the groups whenever this unit is mounted.

Since I actually did touch it at some point, it has my DNA on it so there is an added benefit of basically being able to clone me to just go and blow up basically whatever. You're welcome.

$2900*/shipped

* Polaris MRZR not included

1600578628830.jpeg

Last edited:
    @Dirty D

You need this!

View attachment 7428152

Think of it as a tactical hefty magnet!

Realistically, price is good!

Sirhr
    The Sour Krauts pricy AF laser is cool and all but I took that picture of them bitches climbing in my hot tub so I’m good. As an added bonus them bitches take up so much volume I only need like a gallon of water to fill the thing when they are in it. 😎

You forgot to

Bitches love high power ir

Will not work on this ES.

• Sad
    Reactions: deersniper
    Toss in some Germanic pubes and it’ll sell. But some say you’re smooth like a Ken doll “down there.”

The Sour Krauts pricy AF laser is cool and all but I took that picture of them bitches climbing in my hot tub so I’m good. As an added bonus them bitches take up so much volume I only need like a gallon of water to fill the thing when they are in it. 😎
    Guess the rest of the "water" comes when they get excited 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Im so poor i dont know what a Wilcox Raptar ES is.
    I better get back to work.

Reactions: Dirty D