• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS H&K USP45 Tactical - Become popular. Instantly learn how to actually shoot. Possibly even do 2 chicks at the same time. SOLD

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    150 rounds on the barrel. Only wear is the line on top of the barrel which is inevitable when cycling the action and the tip of the slide release lever. Plus its a tool, not a fucking bonsai bush.

Be the sexual tyrannosaurus you've always wanted to be and buy this thing.

You don't get paid until next week? Your wife won't be happy with another firearm purchase? You're a poor fucking peasant? Fuck all that. We both know you can just buy this extremely well priced piece of German ingenuity and have something to show for the money you spent instead of all the little bullshit we know you're going to spend it on instead. Stupid shit like food, child support and taxes. You can do this! Go order a case of ramen noodles, stop making gay excuses and get your fucking wallet out. And no, I don't fucking take money orders; what are you, 90?

I'm pretty sure I've grown 4 inches since buying this, learned to speak 3 different languages and my dick got bigger. I have women basically choking themselves out on my front porch on a daily basis trying to get inside to snuggle with me and the USP, but my wife is sick of this shit, so the H&K has to go. Plus its German, so you don't have to worry about communists and being nice to anyone, ever.

Comes with:

2x 12 round H&K Made in Germany magazines
    GG&G USP rail attachment
    H&K box, all paperwork

SOLD $1000 shipped SOLD

I am on vacation from 4/14 until 4/21; I will still have access to the site but there may be a slight delay. Also, I can obviously not ship anything until I return. Just a FYI.

Please know your local laws regarding firearms and any mag restrictions
    IMG_3009.JPG
    IMG_3013.JPG
    IMG_3004.JPG
    IMG_3011.JPG
    IMG_3012.JPG

Last edited:
    You want everyone here to " be a man and step up and buy this thing"
    .. but yet, you are selling it basically because of your wife..

"Your wife won't be happy with another firearm purchase? "

"but my wife is sick of this shit, so the H&K has to go."

Something is very wrong with this! ?

Last edited: