• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD **SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED**: Green & Black-T coated Badger 306-75 USMC M40A3 Scope Rings & 306-72 SIMRAD Cap

Aries64

Deep Behind Enemy Lines in IsWokestan!
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Fellow Hiders' -

I have a beautiful, Green-T coated pair of Badger 306-75 USMC M40A3 Scope Rings matched with Badger's 306-72 SIMRAD Cap. The Rings and the SIMRAD Cap are coated in Tac Ops traditional Tac Ops OD Green-T as the major color (Ring Bottoms & Tops), with contrasting Black-T minor color (the Nuts). Just back from Birdsong, never mounted. Includes un-coated screws.

NOTE: For some reason, IN THE PHOTOS the 4 Screw Ring Top shows circular discolorations. I surmise this was error by my cell phone camera's sensor that wasn't corrected by the camera's software. I assure everyone that the discoloration in the photos does not exist. I also removed the seral number on the Ring Bottoms (I do this for everything I sell on the internet).

Badger sells the 306-74 USMC M40A3 34mm Scope Rings for $210.00, and the 306-72 SIMRAD Cap for $190.00. So $400.00 before shipping to Birdsong, waiting several weeks for coating, then awaiting return shipping. Shipping both ways and coating the Rings and SIMRAD Cap you're looking at another $100.00. So that's $500.00 total investment. I only selling these because I can't complete a project at this time.

**SOLD, SHIPPED, RECEIVED** $380.00 Shipped Insured Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation in CONUS. PRICE IS FIRM, NO TRADES. DO NOT PM OR EMAIL ME OFFERS. USPS Money Order or PayPal Friends & Family only. NO CHECKS OF ANY KIND ACCEPTED. First "I'll take it" per timestamp in this thread gets it. Thanks for looking!

Keith

Last edited:
Reactions: VaderRubiconJK
Keith, if these are still available, I will take them.

Let me know.....PM coming to you