• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Optics SOLD Target Vision LR-2 Long Range Target Camera

SmokyJoe

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2011
Sonoma County, CA
***SOLD*** TargetVision LR-2 target camera with a range of up to one mile. I am the original owner (2 yrs) have used it all of 4 times, at a max range of 900yds and it worked perfectly every time. It has it's own wifi built in, so you don't need anything other than the LR-2 and a smart phone or tablet with wifi. Readout on my Ipad was clear, and made it easy to read shots and make turret/wind corrections quickly.

Excellent condition, no dents, dings, bullet holes.

The area where I was using this is too often closed to shooting (snow/fire season/fires/etc), so I don't have a need for it anymore.

Camera unit, receiver unit, two tripods, and an excellent case, shipped $450 $400 SOLD

Payment via Paypal (+3%) or via USPS MO.

First to post or PM "i'll take it" gets it.

PM any questions.

Target Vision LR2.jpg

Target Vision LR2-2.jpg

Target Vision LR2-3.jpg

Last edited:
I have an lr2 and have used it to 2000 yards really well. Haven't stretched it beyond that

Think It would go 2640 yards

Only one way to find out. I think there are surface conditions, environments, topo etc that would be conducive to getting more range. The manuf. probably specs 1 mile because they can reliably get that range with this unit. Under promise and over deliver. If it would reliably get 2640 yds all day long, they would put that in their specs.