• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Some news for TT owners/those in the market

Just got another shipment in today of these fantastic scopes, give us a call at 916.670.1103 for hide pricing.
28378202_1921409931234844_3304972436991970792_n.jpg

The only reason I sold my TT315p was because of the reticle. The SKMR3 and MR4 style reticle would bring me back into a TT in a heartbeat.

Any news on new reticle ( with centre dot) release?) My new AI should be showing up in June.......and i'd like to do some shooting with it before the winter rains return,

No news and I don't think they care. They seem like SB, slow on the rollout, especially for a small company.

I'm ready for another scope and was hoping TT did something after all this time. I'd like to have two so same turrets and etc but next one probably a Nightforce since it isn't a switchbarrel like my AI.

Reactions: kujuak
Been waiting for the new reticle myself. I ended up going another route for my new lightweight 6CM because of it. But...when they do come out, I will be buying one.

:) so is Christmas. It's mean to tease. I guess I'll start the gun safe purge today to stack some cash to buy one. Appreciate the heads up!(y)

Reactions: lancetkenyon
In the spirit of keeping the suspense going: I have seen the drawing for a new reticle and I like it. Can't share it though.

I do not know for sure when we will see it in a scope, but my best guess is this year in a few months. Same for the Hunter scopes: they are undergoing some final qualification testing and things like that. Once the folks at Tangent Theta are done testing and re-testing them for the millionth time just to be sure, they will release them into the wild. I have great appreciation for their tenacity and it results in a better product, but the wait is killing me.

ILya

Can anyone confirm that they will not swap reticles once the new one becomes available?

Do you think that will be 2-3 months or more like 6 plus? Trying to decide if I should wait or not.

Can anyone confirm that they will not swap reticles once the new one becomes available?

I emailed and inquired with them directly. From their email back:

“Upgrading reticles on existing optics is not a service we provide.”

I wish I knew what was going on. I really need another scope or 2. I guess diversity is a good thing

I used to think that a floating dot was the only way that I would take my reticles, but I have really moved toward more of a simple crosshair style that I have actually really grown fond (not just accustomed) to the gen 2 xr ret. I was starting to lose that floating center dot if I didn't keep the mag over 15-16 power.

Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6
My parts go to the smith this week. So I sure hope TT hurries up with that reticle! I have an NM antelope hunt in August...and hoping for an AZ deer tag late November.

Coincidentally, I emailed them last night and got the following response this morning. Not too promising...

“Thank you for your interest and inquiry. Tangent Theta is currently exploring several new reticle options. There have been no releases with regards to which reticles, or time frames for their release. Please feel free to check back to the website frequently for updates, announcements, etc”

Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6