• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Some people don't need access to guns......

km71107

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 27, 2008
Northwest Louisiana
I don't know if any of this video has been posted before. Some of these idiots deserve a good swift kick in the nuts!!!
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dmtOEI7sAAs"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dmtOEI7sAAs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Some people don't need access to guns......

some were funny but some of these idiots... only darwins law can take care of them

I actually feel sorry for some of 'em. They were handed a gun by some dipshit who thought it was funny to watch 'em get hit in the head by the handcannon.

I didnt know that a 22 cal derringer could take someones face off. Glad I watched that video so I could be educated.

I love the one at 1:13 when the Ma Deuce barrel falls off. How freaking embarrassing can that be???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">I actually feel sorry for some of 'em. They were handed a gun by some dipshit who thought it was funny to watch 'em get hit in the head by the handcannon</span>. </div></div>

This is very true. I've never seen the good in handing some beginner a weapon that is going to recoil causing pain, injury, and an unsafe condition. I've instructed a number of new shooters including my wife and daughter, and when I see people videotape this kind of thing it pisses me off. It ruins the shooting sports for many. The video is funny to a degree, but a lot of it shows the irresponsible acts that don't often work out too well. Rant over! CKruse

Well had a friend of mine pull a most stupid stunt this past weekend. He was pattering his shotgun for turkey season. His chock tube worked loose and fell out. He tried to reinstall it without unloading his shotgun and blow most of his right and off. Not sure how the gun when off but it did. After surgery he was left with his thumb and index finger on his right hand.

Now why would you do that to your girl friend/wife...great way to get them to enjoy and get involved in your sport.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killer Spade 13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love the one at 1:13 when the Ma Deuce barrel falls off. How freaking embarrassing can that be??? </div></div>

I saw that particular vid a long time ago. I can't be sure, but I think I remember someone stating that it was a prank or something.

Pretty dangerous prank if you ask me.

Pretty frightening, most of the "victims" had no idea what they were getting into. Although some are very funny you can't help wonder that no one was seriously shot (except the guy shot by the two year old, you know he was hurt).

I've seen two AD's resulting in injury at the range, both were cops practicing for their annual requals. Not a comforting thought about their skill with a tool they carry everyday.

I agree with the body of your post. Some of those people are idiots. I also agree that videotaping these retarded practical jokes are the bane of responsible gun ownership. Having said that....
The heading of this thread is a poor choice of words. How will we determine who is fit to own a gun? Lots of people believe in limiting most peoples access to guns. You probably figure you aren't on the list....matter of fact, I am quite certain you don't think you are on the list. Lots of idiots have access to all kinds of dangerous equipment, that when used improperly will kill, but my right to own a gun is guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the Constitution, irregardless of whether I am an idiot. That may be a hard pill to swallow for some. Let God sort them out, or natural selection or whatever philosophy you ascribe to. The last thing this country needs is more laws to protect the retarded among us from themselves.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Unknown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That one at about 5:05-5:08 had to hurt like hell if he even lived... </div></div>

http://www.qatarliving.com/node/228809

Hopefully the guys who put a shotgun in front of their nuts before pulling the trigger can no longer reproduce.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The heading of this thread is a poor choice of words. How will we determine who is fit to own a gun? Lots of people believe in limiting most peoples access to guns. You probably figure you aren't on the list....matter of fact, I am quite certain you don't think you are on the list. Lots of idiots have access to all kinds of dangerous equipment, that when used improperly will kill, but my right to own a gun is guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the Constitution, irregardless of whether I am an idiot. That may be a hard pill to swallow for some. Let God sort them out, or natural selection or whatever philosophy you ascribe to. The last thing this country needs is more laws to protect the retarded among us from themselves. </div></div>
I don't think it was a poor choice of words. These same morons don't need access to cars, knives, power tools, hell anything with a sharp point. We can only hope they lose interest in guns before an innocent person is hurt. Now if they remove themselves from the gene pool, then it's one less idiot wasting good oxygen. As far as new laws, HELL NO! We have too many now, don't get me started on them. The damn gun laws we have now don't protect anybody but criminals.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The heading of this thread is a poor choice of words. How will we determine who is fit to own a gun? Lots of people believe in limiting most peoples access to guns. You probably figure you aren't on the list....matter of fact, I am quite certain you don't think you are on the list. Lots of idiots have access to all kinds of dangerous equipment, that when used improperly will kill, but my right to own a gun is guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the Constitution, irregardless of whether I am an idiot. That may be a hard pill to swallow for some. Let God sort them out, or natural selection or whatever philosophy you ascribe to. The last thing this country needs is more laws to protect the retarded among us from themselves. </div></div>
I don't think it was a poor choice of words. These same morons don't need access to cars, knives, power tools, hell anything with a sharp point. We can only hope they lose interest in guns before an innocent person is hurt. Now if they remove themselves from the gene pool, then it's one less idiot wasting good oxygen. As far as new laws, HELL NO! We have too many now, don't get me started on them. The damn gun laws we have now don't protect anybody but criminals. </div></div>

Fair enough.

Why does that .577 T-Rex rifle always find a way into vids like this?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ckruse</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">I actually feel sorry for some of 'em. They were handed a gun by some dipshit who thought it was funny to watch 'em get hit in the head by the handcannon</span>. </div></div>

This is very true. I've never seen the good in handing some beginner a weapon that is going to recoil causing pain, injury, and an unsafe condition. I've instructed a number of new shooters including my wife and daughter, and when I see people videotape this kind of thing it pisses me off. It ruins the shooting sports for many. The video is funny to a degree, but a lot of it shows the irresponsible acts that don't often work out too well. Rant over! CKruse </div></div>

Couldn't agree more. We all want our wife, daughter, significant other, etc... to play along, yet so many times their first experience was something like what is shown in the vid. One event like this and you'll spend alot of time dry firing trying to get over an "event" like what is shown. I've always said, "If you never let a gun hurt you, you'll never have a flinch."

I have owned a .500 A-Square rifle built buy A-Square. I cringe when I see those 5k rifles bounce off the concrete floor!

ok ok ok lets all focus on whats important here. I think I see some NIP at 2:28