• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some PX Thoughts the direction I am heading

Is there a decoder ring or progression charts for the colors and badge names? :p

Man I've read all 5 pages and attempted the search function... anyone want to enlighten me on the "reaction score" and "points." I think one of them used to be "like count" but now I'm confused. I'm also an old army infantry officer so you know I'm easily lost and cant read good. :geek:

Tempted.......

Dude, you got enough badges already that will make a North Korean army officer scowl with envy. Ya' want some more extending down to the pockets? :ROFLMAO:

nkextramedals.jpg

It looks like the The reaction score was rolled out today and closely resembles the older "likes count."
However, if you hover over the like button (at least on a PC) you have the option to react via several options other than just a "like" (ie love, wow, etc)

You can also use the full range of the reaction function on a phone too. Just press and hold the Like button. After a second a small toolbar with some smilies will appear right above the button. Then just select your response.

• Wow
Reactions: tnc
It looks like the The reaction score was rolled out today and closely resembles the older "likes count."
However, if you hover over the like button (at least on a PC) you have the option to react via several options other than just a "like" (ie love, wow, etc)
Still waiting for the eggplant...