• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Some silly custom-made stickers.

vvayvvard

Majestik Møøse
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2020
USA - TN
Kind of a strange one, but I've seen people asking for stickers on here in the past. Mods, please remove this if it's not allowed.

Whether you're an NVG'd creature of the night or just a trash-seeking bandit under the light of the moon, these 3" x 3" stickers were made for you.

E7YMmXr.jpg

These feature entirely custom-made artwork drawn by my talented better half, and I even licensed the use of the font. These stickers have been printed on scratch-resistant vinyl and should be tough enough to hold up to the elements, rain or shine. These are shipped via standard snail mail letters without tracking, so please be patient when waiting for them to arrive.

I have 32 of these still available!

Asking $5 for one, $9 for two, or $12 for three. I accept payment through discreet Venmo, Paypal, or Zelle.

All PMs have been replied to; got about 25 of these left, 12 of which are tentatively spoken for -- so 13 still for sure available!