• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Someone gets it. Gun violence victim's mother tells Congress she doesn't want more gun control laws so she can defend herself 'from evil'

stefan73

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 6, 2006
    CENLA
    "
    • "Gun owners are not the enemies, and gun control laws are not the solution," she said.
    • She called on Congress to ban gun-free zones and to fund non-partisan firearm education programs.
    The mother of a man who died from gun violence told Congress Wednesday that she doesn't want more gun control laws because she wants to protect herself "from evil."

"How about letting me defend myself from evil?" Lucretia Hughes, a conservative gun-rights activist, asked lawmakers at the House Oversight and Reform Committee's hearing on gun violence. "You don't think that I am capable and trustworthy to handle a firearm? You don't think that the Second Amendment doesn't apply to people that look like me?"

"You, who are calling for more gun control, are the same ones that are calling to defund the police," she added. "Who is supposed to protect us? We must prepare to be our own first responders, to protect ourselves and our loved ones.""

I think we should also fight back in a different way. All of these people wanting gun free zones should have mandatory security and have to carry major insurance in case anything happens and be free for lawsuits in the event something does happen. They want gun free zones then they should be responsible for everyone’s safety. And I don’t mean one rent a cop that realistically has no legal authority to really do anything.

and all the dims heard is more gun control , allow criminals on the street , lock up regular citizens . mmm are we eating Chinese today .

They don't give a shit.
    They go through these motions to give the ideal of redress.
    The video representation of writing your congressman.

R

The “summer of love” convinced a lot of folks that gun control is stupid.

Thank god for the capacity of Democrats to step on their own vaginas…..