• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Someone needs to explain Pete Davidson to me

Wikipedia claims he states he suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder. It's the same issue that makes the crazy chicks so good in the sack. Maybe it works the same in men and that's why the newly single celeb women go for him. Maybe they just want a cock toy and that's what he's good for. Who knows why the crazy celebs do the things they do.

Three-Urologists-Size-Up-What-It-Means-To-Have-Big-Dick-Energy-3.jpg

And he must fuck himself with it as he is one big asshole.

2 pages of wondering why some asshat is knocking off quality trim ?
Maybe step away from the keyboard and chase some trim yourselves ?

Reactions: HousePlant
I have a very above average dick and I'm still (happily) single. Most women I'm with prefer smaller or just wanted to experience a bigger one on a white guy (shit you not). But... I have a feeling women care more about being respected and treated like human beings as well as always laughing and feeling happy with their man much, much more than having a commercial drain pipe shoved up their vagina.

I don't get jealous or care about Pete Davidson. I don't care about the Kardashians. I don't care that another guy has a hot girlfriend/wife.

Not sure why anyone cares at all about celebrities and their love lives.
I feel ya brother. I also suffer from an abnormally large appendage. I have lost a lot of love on the simple fact it wouldn't fit in her ass, greased or not.

I feel ya brother. I also suffer from an abnormally large appendage. I have lost a lot of love on the simple fact it wouldn't fit in her ass, greased or not.

I'm sorry for your troubles. Hopefully you find the love you deserve!

• Haha
Reactions: sgtsmmiii
"Oh, YEAH BITCH! I FUCKED THE MAID!"

"You asshole! I had sex with your rottweiler!"

"Well, its not a real diamond! I paid the jeweler to tell you it was when you took it in there 3 weeks ago....and to call me to let me know to empty the bank accounts!"

"When your brother was having an overdose in the living room, I knew he was gonna die but I didn't even call the ambulance!"

"Really - you bitch. Your sisters baby is actually mine, you know that right?"

"Oh yeah! Yeah! I'M GONNA FUCK PETE DAVIDSON..."

"No...honey...listen. I'm sorry...I just got carried away. Please. Just...I can't. Don't do this to me. Don't you remember any of the good times?"

Now that I've read this, this is actually plausible.

He's a known quantity to the hollywood skanks. He probably treats them very nice at first and does shit like opens your door, makes jokes about himself and leaves you some gay fucking poem in the flowers he sent, which were the first set of flowers you've gotten since like the 3rd date with your ex hubby 10 years ago. I don't think that even he thinks this will last, he's just there for the ride.

The women know this, and they also know him as a man, will annoy the ever living fuck out of the ex because its saying 'I moved on from you...with this'.

@The King you receive +1 chocolate rations today

When I was in middle school, I wrestled. Was pretty good at it. There was one male cheerleader, and he had the same look and build as Pete Davidson. All of us wrestlers, and other more manly sports players, called him a girl and a fag.

He usually responded that while I was grappling sweaty dudes, he was literally grabbing pussy. I mean, nobody was really fucking in the 7th and 8th grade back then, but he had a point.

Fast forward to high school. I still wrestled, and got a decent amount of pussy. He remained a cheerleader and was rolling in so much pussy it was unbelievable. He was fucking our cheerleaders, and other school’s cheerleaders. It’s a pretty small circle I guess.

Fast forward to high school graduation. I graduate…barely, and he gets a full ride scholarship as a cheerleader to college.

I move onto boring real life, and he spends 4 years in college rolling in an unbelievable amount of pussy. Hot pussy too!

Fast forward to today. We are still friends, and still laugh about life. He’s a doctor, and I just Fuck around for the most part.

That motherfucker was Pete Davidson. Couldn’t understand how his scrawny ass could lift a girl up (not as many fat ho’s back then, and they weren’t allowed to be cheerleaders), pale as fuck, always had a sniffle, and smashed so much fine ass.

Matter of fact, I’m calling that fucker right now and directing him to this thread.
This is not untrue....

I have a buddy who went to Carnegie Mellon.

He majored in engineering, but spent all his time in theater. After college, he didn't go to an engineering firm... he went to the Pittsburgh Ballet as their Tech guy. Lighting... sets... etc. He was the 'stage geek.'

Yeah. Geek. He was the only young, good-looking 'straight' smart guy anywhere near the Pittsburgh ballet. The rest of the 'guys' were all shit stabbers.

As his friend at the time (another buddy of mine) described "He went through the ballerinas like a Kansas wheat Harvester in fall." Nailed all of them at one time or another.

Later founded an engineering company and retired a gazillionaire when his company got bought out about 10 years ago. Still married to his hot (former ballerina wife) who is a total gem of a lady. And who is still hotter than hell 40 years later.

So.... yeah... THIS!

Sirhr

Reactions: brianf
When I was in middle school, I wrestled. Was pretty good at it. There was one male cheerleader, and he had the same look and build as Pete Davidson. All of us wrestlers, and other more manly sports players, called him a girl and a fag.

He usually responded that while I was grappling sweaty dudes, he was literally grabbing pussy. I mean, nobody was really fucking in the 7th and 8th grade back then, but he had a point.

Fast forward to high school. I still wrestled, and got a decent amount of pussy. He remained a cheerleader and was rolling in so much pussy it was unbelievable. He was fucking our cheerleaders, and other school’s cheerleaders. It’s a pretty small circle I guess.

Fast forward to high school graduation. I graduate…barely, and he gets a full ride scholarship as a cheerleader to college.

I move onto boring real life, and he spends 4 years in college rolling in an unbelievable amount of pussy. Hot pussy too!

Fast forward to today. We are still friends, and still laugh about life. He’s a doctor, and I just Fuck around for the most part.

That motherfucker was Pete Davidson. Couldn’t understand how his scrawny ass could lift a girl up (not as many fat ho’s back then, and they weren’t allowed to be cheerleaders), pale as fuck, always had a sniffle, and smashed so much fine ass.

Matter of fact, I’m calling that fucker right now and directing him to this thread.
Great story, hope he likes to shoot. If not we'll introduce him. then he can plug the HIde on TV.

This is not untrue....

I have a buddy who went to Carnegie Mellon.

He majored in engineering, but spent all his time in theater. After college, he didn't go to an engineering firm... he went to the Pittsburgh Ballet as their Tech guy. Lighting... sets... etc. He was the 'stage geek.'

Yeah. Geek. He was the only young, good-looking 'straight' smart guy anywhere near the Pittsburgh ballet. The rest of the 'guys' were all shit stabbers.

As his friend at the time (another buddy of mine) described "He went through the ballerinas like a Kansas wheat Harvester in fall." Nailed all of them at one time or another.

Later founded an engineering company and retired a gazillionaire when his company got bought out about 10 years ago. Still married to his hot (former ballerina wife) who is a total gem of a lady. And who is still hotter than hell 40 years later.

So.... yeah... THIS!

Sirhr
This.

In high school most of us took shop or something similar. The smart ones took ceramics, typing,(which I took but broke a finger three weeks in).

This.

In high school most of us took shop or something similar. The smart ones took ceramics, typing,(which I took but broke a finger three weeks in).
Yup... I took typing. Not only nailed chicks... but was ready for the computer era ;-)!

Ah hah ahhahaa.... awesome.

Though the 'really' smart ones took Home Ec.

Sirhr

Reactions: Maggot
he's got a long tongue covered in little 'meth bumps' and those eyes are fucked up cause he figured out how to breathe through them

and Hollywood girls talk to each other

another one i can’t figure on is trevor noah. i wouldnt know who he is except they put him on commercials in between episodes of “the office”. he pops up, says something that is supposed to be a cutting, witty, vicious comment….but i have yet to hear him say one thing that is even close to being funny. i think the average 1st grader is far more adept at being funny that that fuck.

i dont understand how either one of these idiots have a job.

another one i can’t figure on is trevor noah. i wouldnt know who he is except they put him on commercials in between episodes of “the office”. he pops up, says something that is supposed to be a cutting, witty, vicious comment….but i have yet to hear him say one thing that is even close to being funny. i think the average 1st grader is far more adept at being funny that that fuck.

i dont understand how either one of these idiots have a job.

Like Pete Davidson, Trevor Noah is pretty good at stand-up. It seems like lots of stand-up comedians who are funny on stage end up sucking when put into a sitcom or sketch comedy show.

I don't like butthole eyes but this was a funny sketch, although anyone else could have done it:

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Yup... I took typing. Not only nailed chicks... but was ready for the computer era ;-)!

Ah hah ahhahaa.... awesome.

Though the 'really' smart ones took Home Ec.

Sirhr
I took home economics from the 8th grade through the 11th grade. Got to eat and cook in class, plenty of poontang, and an easy C- grade for just showing up.

Looking back on it, it was probably one of the most useful classes I took next to my shop classes.

Reactions: whiskeytower
Ffs, this thread is still going? You all must be bored.
You noticed.

I took “Ballroom Dance” in college. And oh my did my balls dance.

Shit, I’m old as fuck now, but I could go back to the local college and take Ballroom Dance again and have 7 more kids.

Pete likes the taste of used women , recently used women , ok dripping wet used women.

I'm pretty fucking smart, but I cannot for the life of me comprehend this guy.

It's like the JFK assassination, German Enigma machine and time travel wrapped up together.

He's a mediocre comedian and a C list actor. He dresses like someone gave him a 100$ limit at the local Salvation Army after they got cleared out before Christmas. He's scrawny, weird and not what I'd call a guy women chase after due to his looks. The guy literally has buttholes for eyes.

Yet, as soon as some famous hot chick gets divorced, he's dating them 20 minutes later like he has access to some weird bat signal. Is there some sort of weird agreement with the devil for women that if they were allowed to get famous, that they were required to date him upon being single?

What in the fuck?
Who?