• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Someone that owes me $500 from 3+ years ago just texted and called me out of nowhere - Update: White Trash Extravaganza Achieved! WE HAVE MONEY!!

What poor people doing poor people bullshit adventure am I in store for?

• He has your money and wants to pay you back

• He needs more money and thinks enough time has gone by to ask for some

• He wants to talk like nothing ever happend

• He has some shit he made while in prison to give you as barter for the money he owes you

• Total fucking random sob story

• Other; post what you think it is

Results are only viewable after voting.
finally this is getting interesting. time to pull out the popcorn.

i know if i was trying to get 50k out of you i would have brought up the money and asked you how i can send it to you first, sent the money first as an act of good faith and then come with prospectus and be up front with shit.

people who invest large sums of money arent looking for the sob stories they want to see the numbers and the boring legal parts of things.

show me the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tell him this is a go for sure!!
Get his addy, send him a sappy wedding card and a brick painted gold. Then revel in the more than $500 satisfaction of building false hope and loose his number forever.

@TheGerman Alright man, I’m just going to come out and say it. I’m not even going to lie about it like this stupid guy.

So, I work my ass off, I do ok, sometimes work 18 hour+ days, got a few kids and bills like everyone else. I’m probably doing better than most out there but I need more money for two things.

The first thing is I could use at least $100k to get my first supercar. See it’s always been a dream of mine but I just cannot pay for these kids, all these bills and have enough left over to buy one. So can you help a brother out?

The second thing is that i need money for campaigning. See, I want to run for office and in my campaign I’m going to say what everyone wants to say about our politicians but don’t have the stones to. Yep, you read it right. I’m going to admit that I don’t have any intention of doing what the people want, I just want to get into office to fleece the American people and run my criminal empire like 90% or the other crooked fuckers in DC. That’s my campaign statement in a nutshell. I bet it resonates well with the populace. Then I’m going to come back and tell them who I really am and why I want to run for office. I ain’t got all of the answers but I’ll do a better job than anyone currently there, that I guarantee. Lol.

@TheGerman Alright man, I’m just going to come out and say it. I’m not even going to lie about it like this stupid guy.

So, I work my ass off, I do ok, sometimes work 18 hour+ days, got a few kids and bills like everyone else. I’m probably doing better than most out there but I need more money for two things.

The first thing is I could use at least $100k to get my first supercar. See it’s always been a dream of mine but I just cannot pay for these kids, all these bills and have enough left over to buy one. So can you help a brother out?

The second thing is that i need money for campaigning. See, I want to run for office and in my campaign I’m going to say what everyone wants to say about our politicians but don’t have the stones to. Yep, you read it right. I’m going to admit that I don’t have any intention of doing what the people want, I just want to get into office to fleece the American people and run my criminal empire like 90% or the other crooked fuckers in DC. That’s my campaign statement in a nutshell. I bet it resonates well with the populace. Then I’m going to come back and tell them who I really am and why I want to run for office. I ain’t got all of the answers but I’ll do a better job than anyone currently there, that I guarantee. Lol.

Send me your address. Ill send you something.

I'm 95% sure there is no wedding.

It's either an invented person to somehow project all of the 'responsibility' onto someone else, or its someone working with/scamming him that has him also following along on a seperate con.

highly likely, going to be interesting on how much he commits to the scam or how much he does or doesnt know...

anticipating something like "what else do you need i just told you everything about it"

Reactions: TACC
So she's got millions to buy a building, but needs 50k to open the business, and at no point prior to asking for investments could his fiance help him repay the $500 he owes you...

??????????

This is so much more fun than keeping up with current national events. It’s like a good film noir movie: suspense, intrigue, etc.

@TheGerman,

Your post has inspired me to be a better person and finally become a contributing member of society. Unfortunately I have let a military trunk of great value in the war and I neds monies to pay to return it. I would pay this fees to return trunk to my possession but I spent last monies on helping poor children soldiers raid village of people to have food. You ar responsible for the value of the goods once back and I share all blood diamonds with you in good faith.

If that didn't work, then I'll leave you with this:

So.....I didnt even believe it was going to get this retarded. Gentleman, I present to you, the 2 texts I woke up this morning to. Had to copy/paste and email it to myself from my phone to get it on here.

Him - OK there was also an ulterior motive for me contacting you yesterday and I know you knew it!!

Him -
I’m going to tell you the truth even though she’s probably gonna kill me for saying this!! (Not really!!)
The girl that I’m dating just bought a building because she’s opening up her own agency for political analyst!! She lives in North Carolina and she has investors but with everything that she had to pay yet she had to pay more taxes than anticipated!!
So it went through all of her savings!!
And in order to open the agency and to get the rest of the money she needs $50,000 to open the agency and once it’s open there are other investors but they will not invest unless it’s open!!
So I’ve been trying to look for people that would invest that type of money and she would give it back in a week with interest and she would double the interest and you and somebody else are the only people that I know that would be able to afford that!!
That’s the reason I contacted you yesterday predominantly and I’m sorry I didn’t say anything before but I was embarrassed because of my situation with the money with you!!
And the reason I asked you if you liked Obama was because Obama is investing millions of dollars into her company after it’s open she just needs to open it and she is short $50,000!!

We have everything here - begging for money, a totally obvious scam, fucking Obama, out of state person he's 'marrying', millions in supposed investment but just need that last 50k.....wow, I'm just waiting for them to send me a money order thats too much and for me to send them the remained back.

Its like a nigerian scam, white trash extravaganza. I don't even know how to fucking reply to this.

Chapter 7: I Am Beset on All Sides by Poors

Are you sure it is actually him texting you & he didn't sell his phone & contacts to some scammers?
@TheGerman,

Your post has inspired me to be a better person and finally become a contributing member of society. Unfortunately I have let a military trunk of great value in the war and I neds monies to pay to return it. I would pay this fees to return trunk to my possession but I spent last monies on helping poor children soldiers raid village of people to have food. You ar responsible for the value of the goods once back and I share all blood diamonds with you in good faith.

If that didn't work, then I'll leave you with this:

Wait, I've seen this documentary.

Does it end up with us hauling gold bars in Louis Vouitton luggage across the desert and one of us has pneumothorax?

never a lender nor a borrower be . lending friends money is about 1/2 as not smart as lending family money , Its as good as gone , If you have it to give and you wont sweat it not being in your pockets then I would give a friend or family money . hope for the best that they pay you back , expect the worst the money was a piss poor investment . In 40+ years that has never let me down . Also kept me on speaking terms with members of the family , and friends .

Reactions: UKDslayer
Oh, and since this seems to be a beggar's thread...

I can at least guarantee your money will be spent on alcohol.

See, I'm doing stupid shit in public in an attempt to do what prior folks have promised and failed to do - Unite We The People in my city.

There are a lot of alcoholics in town, and I need to get them all legally (0.08%BAC) drunk.

I had a similar story to the OP a number of years back, one of my high school buds called me out of the blue. I’d floated him on a few things back in the day to a tune of probably $800 over our first year of college. He wanted to reconnect, so we went out to dinner one night. We sat down at the table he pulled out $1000 and set it on the table in front of me. I was kind of surprised, but pleased he hadn’t forgotten the debt after 15+ years. He had gotten an inheritance and wanted to settle up.

Unfortunately now a few years later he’s back to broke, his dirtbag brother bankrupted my buddy’s parents and my buddy spent the inheritance bailing out the parents so they wouldn’t lose their home. Last time I was at his house there was an electric bill on the table that was marked “third notice”, fortunately he hasn’t asked me for anything.

Nothing as of yet after asking to call and discuss ?

Hm, sounds as if he is consulting with someone else every time you answer or he is scrambling to gather the bogus materials since he didn't expect you to ask for anything.

So.....no Rolex, I guess?
Anyway, I agree with some of the people who decided he is being guided in a scam, with some flea-bag female catfishing him, or he is trying to scam you with this BS story. I don't know if he has reached a point to prosecute, but sooner or later you are going to have to cut him loose or turn him over to the law. Your call.

So.....I didnt even believe it was going to get this retarded. Gentleman, I present to you, the 2 texts I woke up this morning to. Had to copy/paste and email it to myself from my phone to get it on here.

Him - OK there was also an ulterior motive for me contacting you yesterday and I know you knew it!!

Him -
I’m going to tell you the truth even though she’s probably gonna kill me for saying this!! (Not really!!)
The girl that I’m dating just bought a building because she’s opening up her own agency for political analyst!! She lives in North Carolina and she has investors but with everything that she had to pay yet she had to pay more taxes than anticipated!!
So it went through all of her savings!!
And in order to open the agency and to get the rest of the money she needs $50,000 to open the agency and once it’s open there are other investors but they will not invest unless it’s open!!
So I’ve been trying to look for people that would invest that type of money and she would give it back in a week with interest and she would double the interest and you and somebody else are the only people that I know that would be able to afford that!!
That’s the reason I contacted you yesterday predominantly and I’m sorry I didn’t say anything before but I was embarrassed because of my situation with the money with you!!
And the reason I asked you if you liked Obama was because Obama is investing millions of dollars into her company after it’s open she just needs to open it and she is short $50,000!!

We have everything here - begging for money, a totally obvious scam, fucking Obama, out of state person he's 'marrying', millions in supposed investment but just need that last 50k.....wow, I'm just waiting for them to send me a money order thats too much and for me to send them the remained back.

Its like a nigerian scam, white trash extravaganza. I don't even know how to fucking reply to this.

Just reply to him that you had been making contact with a prince from a certain war-torn African country who is fleeing for his life and that he has promised to let you keep several million dollars from his personal accounts if you shared your bank account with him. Tell the guy that you have given this prince your account info and as soon as the promised funds reach you, you will give him the amount that he 'requested' too...