• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

So far, we have the following players:

Israel
United States

Vs.

Hamas
Hezbollah
Yemen (Houthis)
Iran (Hezbollah and other factions)
Qatar (Hezbollah HQ)
Lebanon (Hezbollah)
Syria (various factions from Iran)
Eritrea (factions inside)
Russia (officially called Israel their enemy this week)
China

Those who are just bitching so far about Israel:
Turkey
Jordan
Egypt
Saudi Arabia
Myanmar
Pakistan
Brazil
Columbia
Chile

Who did I leave out?

Last edited:

Israel
United States

Vs.

Hamas
Hezbollah
Yemen (Houthis)
Qatar (Hezbollah HQ)
Lebanon (Hezbollah)
China

Turkey
Jordan
Egypt
Myanmar
Pakistan
Brazil
Columbia
Chile

Who did I leave out?

I'd add all countries that have a muslim pop greater than 50%

Reactions: Fig
Agree. At some point you have to choose sides.
"If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice." - Geddy Lee

W phosphorous in those tunnels would be high on my list of choice munitions. Eats up a lot of O2 as well. That and sea water.

Agree. At some point you have to choose sides.
"If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice." - Geddy Lee

W phosphorous in those tunnels would be high on my list of choice munitions. Eats up a lot of O2 as well. That and sea water.
yup -
NO action; is still an action.

Reactions: lariat
OK - which one of you had Eritrea on your bingo card?

B-1B in Incirlik rehearsing mass bombardment of targets: Joint strike force Sa'ar 5 and Arleigh Burke in Eritrea - Mass attacks by Houthis

Those 50 "dial a yield"s are at Incerlik too.

My guess is hezbollah enters the conflict tomorrow. Round and round it goes where it stops nobody knows.

Reactions: UKDslayer
well, there were people of a certain religion, in the USA celebrating the destruction of the world trade centers.
Yes, and that's part of my point. Homogenous society's provide for more stability. I am not going to argue for the opposite when the stats don't play that way. Perhaps I was unclear in my message.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
What a bunch of total bullshit.

I think @Lowlight needs to reinstate the zero tolerance antisemitism policy. It's bad enough I have to hear it from all these leftist lunatic, terrorist loving fanatics, but clearly there is a bunch of it on the right, and under normal circumstances I would just tolerate it, but given the current circumstances I want to punch many racist, conspiracy theory, mental oatmeal motherfuckers in the face.
I think we can see who is ignorant and who isn't. I have Jews in my family. To me this is personal. When Frank was on the site your bullshit did not fly either. Since he doesn't look much you guys have had free reign. I usually just let it pass, but what happened on 10-7 was beyond any war crimes I've ever seen or heard of. The Nazis may have had a much bigger scale, but even they weren't that evil and hate filled. It was horror movie shit, and you fucking support that, and I don't buy for a moment you're just politically for Hamas and against Israel, and your bigotry has nothing to do with it. I let tons of redneck bullshit pass, because our community is full of basically good people, but my niece was threatened on her campus, and now she's not going back after break.

To think there aren't consequences to all the hate and lies you fuckers peddle on the internet is a bridge too far for me. I would much rather teach you right from wrong in person. I would rather you were honest with the world about who you are and what you stand for, but I think thats a bridge too far, because celarly you've justified it in your own head and think you're a bunch of middle east experts.

I wonder which of us has been to Israel more, or done more JT ops with the IDF? I would bet you've never set foot in Israel, and have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Look at all the people who agree with you, and then tell me which side is an intersectional leftist fuckstick. You may want to consider all the radical communists who you're siding with before spewing your bile.
Fag.

• Haha
Reactions: BipThatInstance

Israel
United States

Vs.

Hamas
Hezbollah
Yemen (Houthis)
Qatar (Hezbollah HQ)
Lebanon (Hezbollah)
China

Turkey
Jordan
Egypt
Saudi Arabia
Myanmar
Pakistan
Brazil
Columbia
Chile

Who did I leave out?
NK?

i have no Jewish ancestry, like you have no English comprehension. Open Jew hatred is now everywhere, especially from mouth breathers on the internet. I’ve seen more in the past three weeks than in my entire life from mostly the left, but also the moronic right. Spout all the bullshit conspiracy theories you want. You stink up this place along with the rest of your bullshit buddies. I’ve never really hated anyone, but go fuck yourself If you don’t think Israel is our only real ally in the ME. You’re too fucking stupid to be allowed to handle guns.
I'm guessing this was aimed at me, but you're too simple to use the quote feature.

Bullshit conspiracy theories? I made a simple observation of the either Intelligence failure that should have the Israeli people starting with their .gov FIRST, then go after the shit bag terrorist groups.

Or, they let it happen, remember they took 7 hours to respond AFTER a bunch of 68 iq muzzies breached the most technologically advanced border protection system in the world. Unless you are ignorant of what that thing actually is, you are in denial.

While they seem quite capable to hit over 1400 targets, with some having hamas leaders hiding in piles of rubble and tunnels.

It seems hard to believe that their intellegence, ours, Saudi, Egyptian, British et al, ALL didn't see this coming. Just wow.

Oh, I'm the stupid one here I forgot, my bad.

It seems you are just another leftist in the crowd with your wanting to ban others speech because you don't like it and I shouldn't own gunz 'cause I'm tOoOoo stuuupID to own them. Who says I even own gunz?

lol, And Israel is our ONLY ALLy!!!!

Just fucking wow.

BTW, hope that check for their yearly 3.8 BILLION we sent them a few weeks ago, as welfare every single year, cleared. They will probably need it to exterminate the potentially millions of very pissed off Muzzies who could end up going kinetic if this thing isn't handled very carefully.

I thought about making another very simple bullet point post for you, pointing out your naivete, but nah. People like you already know everything and are moral superiors in every way. Incapable of seeing the ugly truth in this world.

Have a great day, be sure to post pictures after you land and start stacking up those civillians super stud, your Reddit buddies will love it.

I'm guessing this was aimed at me, but you're too simple to use the quote feature.

Bullshit conspiracy theories? I made a simple observation of the either Intelligence failure that should have the Israeli people starting with their .gov FIRST, then go after the shit bag terrorist groups.

Or, they let it happen, remember they took 7 hours to respond AFTER a bunch of 68 iq muzzies breached the most technologically advanced border protection system in the world. Unless you are ignorant of what that thing actually is, you are in denial.

While they seem quite capable to hit over 1400 targets, with some having hamas leaders hiding in piles of rubble and tunnels.

It seems hard to believe that their intellegence, ours, Saudi, Egyptian, British et al, ALL didn't see this coming. Just wow.

Oh, I'm the stupid one here I forgot, my bad.

It seems you are just another leftist in the crowd with your wanting to ban others speech because you don't like it and I shouldn't own gunz 'cause I'm tOoOoo stuuupID to own them. Who says I even own gunz?

lol, And Israel is our ONLY ALLy!!!!

Just fucking wow.

BTW, hope that check for their yearly 3.8 BILLION we sent them a few weeks ago, as welfare every single year, cleared. They will probably need it to exterminate the potentially millions of very pissed off Muzzies who could end up going kinetic if this thing isn't handled very carefully.

I thought about making another very simple bullet point post for you, pointing out your naivete, but nah. People like you already know everything and are moral superiors in every way. Incapable of seeing the ugly truth in this world.

Have a great day, be sure to post pictures after you land and start stacking up those civillians super stud, your Reddit buddies will love it.
So it was Netanyahu’s fault, and not Hamas?

What surprise attack don’t you believe there was a conspiracy behind? 9/11? Pearl Harbor?

If you hadn’t noticed, our government is not the only one that’s blinkered and incompetent.

Reactions: BigBabyMoses06
Reactions: eca7891
So it was Netanyahu’s fault, and not Hamas?

What surprise attack don’t you believe there was a conspiracy behind? 9/11? Pearl Harbor?

If you hadn’t noticed, our government is not the only one that’s blinkered and incompetent.
Not incompetent. Intentional. Evil.

I’m still trying to figure out if your emotional rant was funny or sad.

IDF tanks being blown up by folks literaly placing charges on the hulls by hand.

Fake news, Israel knows what they are doing and they have AC-130, apache and thermal. Modern battle tank can overwatch the battlefield for kilometers. This is just shaping the battlefield, the burnt out hulls will provide cover for whenever the fuck the infantry decide to arrive.

Actually, if you think about it the guy setting up the charge was probably blowing up Trophy APS so that the RPG dude could deliver a much more potent tandem warhead blow without APS interfering.

I agree with that and like we discussed earlier
... The main gun ammo is under there and part of a fuel tank iirm... They know what they are doing ....

Israel forgot how to fight combined arms apparently..... How you going to be in thick cover with your tanks and have 0 infantry dismounted to protect your flanks....smdh

This view always makes me laugh and yet scares me at the same time.

The inability for people to look past the initial event and consider 2nd,3rd, 4th level implications is astonishing.

To think a nuclear exchange will not affect you is just plain ignorant. The numbers of ways it will are nearly uncountable.

From minor ways to major ways your life WILL change.
Bankrupting my country and killing my children in a dumbass war isn’t better. Maybe you haven’t recently experienced how tenuous your comfortable life is. I was fired for cause over a fucking vaccine when the national police force and your congress do not even have a vacc mandate. Your “managing” of those fools in the Middle East is hubris. The ragged edge of civilization is far closer than you think.

This forum serves as an excellent reminder to stay farrrr far away from other gun owners, and however many of the bigoted, Qanon like morons here in this thread would describe themselves. Yikes...

Us Jews (0.2% of the world population) are such big bad boogeymen. 🫣

✡️

This forum serves as an excellent reminder to stay farrrr far away from other gun owners, and however many of the bigoted, Qanon like morons here in this thread would describe themselves. Yikes...

✡️
You have a country. Just like Ukraine. Both of you should be paying your own way. My sympathies lie much more with the Israelies than the Allah Akbar dumbasses. North American Jews seem to be bent on destroying most of what I value though. As soon as you referenced qanon we all knew your ridiculous arrogance coupled with a pathological need for handouts. Stand on your own for once.

You have a country. Just like Ukraine. Both of you should be paying your own way. My sympathies lie much more with the Israelies than the Allah Akbar dumbasses. North American Jews seem to be bent on destroying most of what I value though. As soon as you referenced qanon we all knew your ridiculous arrogance coupled with a pathological need for handouts. Stand on your own for once.

I'm happy to help any country that wants help defending itself from the "Allah Akbar dumbasses". And I did. In person (IDF Service), and with my taxes.

If the funds stopped coming to Israel, you wouldn't notice. The funds would just be "wasted" away somewhere else. Maybe put back into our (US) $1.2 TRILLION federal welfare programs.

You wouldn't notice.

But hopefully it's coming. Maybe Vivek will win (lol) and he'll remove funding. Great. Will give folks less fodder to hate on Israel and blame Jews for their problems.

✡️
Awesome work there, parroting CNN and MSNBC. I smell a shill.

Fuck off.
If the Palestinians weren't trapped in by walls all around you couldn't hit shit.

You could give a 6 year old school girl a rifle and then have a squirrel trapped in a box for her to shoot at.
She would have a damn better kill ratio than the Israelis with a few million Hadji's trapped in a likewise box.

It's not even sporting and you still can't pull it off (and I don't mean your pecker).

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Fuck off.
If the Palestinians weren't trapped in by walls all around you couldn't hit shit.

You could give a 6 year old school girl a rifle and then have a squirrel trapped in a box for her to shoot at.
She would have a damn better kill ratio than the Israelis with a few million Hadji's trapped in a likewise box.

It's not even sporting and you still can't pull it off (and I don't mean your pecker).

Aweeee it's retarded. Poor thing...

✡️
It must feel like a super power to cry bigotry any time someone points out inequities.

R

I actually used to know an ADL investigator in St. Louis, and we attended several Pali Tango events at SLU. Probably about fifteen years ago he quit because it had become a radical leftist organization that was engaged in more woke politics than it's actual mission statement.

It used to be the ADL was legit. It used to be the ACLU was legit. It used to be the Mccarthur foundation was legit. Leftists have a way of taking over institutions and turning them away from their mission statements and to the politics and zeitgeist of the moment. There is no question that the learned ignorance of our colleges and universities is way more dangerous than the just hillbilly, don't know kind. Very similar to some of the vast conspiracy theories that people are convinced are true.

There's no question there are a ton of radical leftists Jews, some of whom are outright holocaust deniers. When you consider that 99% of Jews worldwide have primary education (HS diploma), and in the US they have an average of 14.7 years of education (meaning that they are the most likely group to hold at least an associates degree, higher than even Asians) their high percentage of leftists and radical leftists really isn't that impressive. It is more of an obvious indicator of how our higher learning institutions are completely captured by the radical left.

I served with a single solitary American Jew. He happened to be a shitbird. Probably did him a lot of good. The ones I served with in Israel were very squared away, and really good guys and girls. This was the early '90s, so this was my first experience with females holding rifles.

They're getting a wake up call. They are a part of the intuitions that believe antisemitism is just fine, along with hating Christians and anyone else they define as "oppressors". Intersectionality, CRT, DEI, etc. are philosophies that are utterly poisonous. They (IT, because it's all part of the same thing) literally destroy critical thinking ability, and cultivate a reductive ignorance. Of all the Americans whose thinking has been poisoned by leftist professors, none are as poisoned (as a percentage) as the Jews. It's just the rest are allowed to stay in their little fantasy lands protected by hard men, and the Jews are finding out what it is to be labeled by their "betters" as an oppressor regardless of reality.

The truth is that evil lives in the weak and oppressed as often as it does in the strong. Criminals are criminals because they're mis-raised/miseducated and broken, not because of society. Reducing the world into oppressors and oppressed is like deciding good and evil with a coin toss, and if one thing is certain it's that humans have a terrible track record when it comes to defining good and evil on their own.

My Jewish nieces all have degrees, and are all leftist fucktards (true story), anti 2ndA, and Trump haters. Their father and I literally don't talk about politics in front of them because we don't want a fight, and there's no point. My other brother's two girls went to IU, Kelly Business school and are conservatives. Up until this point we were both arguing against the tens of thousands of dollars they spent to get "educated". They have gotten a rude awakening like the rest of them. I would not be surprised if this next election the Jewish vote is actually split, but I'm not holding my breath. It is extremely hard to come to grips with it when you realize your whole worldview is a bunch of fake bullshit.

I'm on a couple of other hobby boards, and the amount of vitriol coming from people I otherwise agree with has shocked me. Again, I never report anyone or want everyone banned (I want to know who and what they are), but at this point if you're not standing up you're lying down.

"No nation has friends, only interests." - Charles De Gaulle

This may be true, but when you are "allies" the salient factor is common enemies. Why is Israel our ally? Beyond their culture being as close to ours as any other on the planet (much closer than the Europeans and more like Canada), we share a bunch of really bad enemies even though they are a lot weaker than either of us. The Taiwanese are basically ethnic Han, and their culture is almost the same as on the mainland, but they're our allies because they share the CCP as a clear enemy. Physically they're much more threatened than we are, but they're also a lot more realistic about the threat. The senile old man in the White House thinks the Chi Coms are "partners".

It is that way with a bunch of things, a long time ago I was a GreenPeace guy. Everyone knows I am a big animal person, so knocking baby seals in the head and shooting whales seems like a good thing to me. Then they went into Nukes, well I can kind of see that, no need to nuke Polynesia, that seems like such a pretty place, I can get behind that. Then lets ban chlorine....ahh what, you know that is an element right, do you have any idea just how much that is used in things like meds and such.....BAN CHLORINE. And it went down hill after that.

PETA never did suck me in however, that looked fishy from the get to, and even back then a little digging showed they did not care one bit about animals, they had a social agenda they pushed.

I think a lot of "good" orgs, start out with good ideas then the libs see it as a vehicle to their own ends and they twist it into something so full of hate it boggles the mind.

Reactions: AMGtuned
If they were making $120,000 in 1988 they would need time make $312,212.00 in 2023 dollars to have the same living.
No chance in the world the manager at McDonalds here was making 120k per year in 1988. I would bet dollars to donuts their general manager doesn't make that today. KFC and Charlie's Cheese Steaks at the TA have the highest paid restaurant managers in town starting ay 60k. Most returaunts still pay minimum wage. The city is looking for a custodian, also starts at minimum wage. I wonder why they can't fill that position. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can't help but notice all the higher up positions have managed to keep with times, pay wise. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

IDF tanks being blown up by folks literaly placing charges on the hulls by hand.

I think I got all the replies to this and I have some questions.

First all as far as I know all the "RPG" systems have always been shaped charges, it looked like it was a rocket that was placed on the side of the "tank". If it goes boom I don't think it is going to do much. Second If that actually is a modern tank RPG is not going to do much past perhaps a mobility kill.

Then in army 101 you don't have tanks wondering around without folks on the outside. Unless they are doing tank things, and sometimes even then you need guys watching the outside. Army 102 is you don't send them into built up areas, I know this is not that, but just getting ready for the next one.

It smells like "training" or something, it is just not quite right.

The Marines have never cancelled this ball to my knowledge. 248 years, two world wars, zero cancellations.

This screams “brace for combat,” like no other message I’ve seen.

Am I wrong?

720634357.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes
@Fig

No one, and I mean no one, has closed the gap on the Nazis as the benchmark for evil incarnate.

I’m not sure what measure you’re using, but these guys are pikers compared to the Nazis.

Which is not to advocate for underestimating Hamas’ evil. They need exterminated.

But it’s not to the depth or breadth of the Nazis. 10-7 was a horror show, but more than the Nazis? I can’t agree.

Can you name one evil Hamas has perpetrated that the Nazis did no perpetrate?

I usually just let it pass, but what happened on 10-7 was beyond any war crimes I've ever seen or heard of. The Nazis may have had a much bigger scale, but even they weren't that evil and hate filled.

@Fig

No one, and I mean no one, has closed the gap on the Nazis as the benchmark for evil incarnate.

I’m not sure what measure you’re using, but these guys are pikers compared to the Nazis.

Which is not to advocate for underestimating Hamas’ evil. They need exterminated.

But it’s not to the depth or breadth of the Nazis. 10-7 was a horror show, but more than the Nazis? I can’t agree.

Can you name one evil Hamas has perpetrated that the Nazis did no perpetrate?

Not sure I can agree with that, Pol Pot comes to mind, as well as Stalin and Mao. I would actually rank Stalin and Mao above the Nazi's (likely take flack for that one) but they seemed to kill a bunch of folk and did not really care what religion or if they liked the same sex, you just need to go.

I think the Nazi's get most of the press as the others are well....commies, and we all know commies are the good guys now....or so we are told.

Did some reading on Che Guevara, aside from a love of torture and getting people to confess to anything. I learned not to long ago that when the Bolivians captured him the CIA really did not want him dead, that was news to me but figures. The Bolivians shot him anyway.

Falls into the more I am reading here lately the more my core beliefs are being shaken.

✡️
Plays the part of the perpetual victim. Check. Accuses others of bigotry in an attempt to gain support from others. Check. Ignores reality while distorting the truth to further his agenda. Check.

The Jew in you checks out. Proceed with your bullshit.