• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

Russian rocket in Israel: Iran equips Hezbollah from Hmeimim base – IDF deploys Commando Brigade – Its positions hit with kamikaze drones

That seems like a huge fabrication. But Russia is supporting its ally Iran who has been supporting them in Ukraine and will be a BRICS member Jan1 2024.

I think I got all the replies to this and I have some questions.

First all as far as I know all the "RPG" systems have always been shaped charges, it looked like it was a rocket that was placed on the side of the "tank". If it goes boom I don't think it is going to do much. Second If that actually is a modern tank RPG is not going to do much past perhaps a mobility kill.

Then in army 101 you don't have tanks wondering around without folks on the outside. Unless they are doing tank things, and sometimes even then you need guys watching the outside. Army 102 is you don't send them into built up areas, I know this is not that, but just getting ready for the next one.

It smells like "training" or something, it is just not quite right.

Guy placed the charge right under the Trophy Active protection system that could otherwise intercept RPG
Merkava-hamas.jpg

Tandem shaped charge RPG can and does penetrate tank hull side or top armor ,tank hull sides and rear is only cca 50mm of steel and a spaced skirt , that doesnt seem to have any reactive armor in it .

It seems Hamas and co know their stuff , Red panel on the hull skirt is fully doable with RPG and behind it is spare ammo storage.

0x0.jpg

I never thought I would find something so well worth watching on Twitter, but here it is. I hope you find it worth watching as much as I did.

This guy has some gov. job that allows him a Glock 19 and more than the 50 rounds of ammo limit at home. He had one spare mag on his person and states during the interview that he had stashed away extra magazines as a just in case. It looks like his planning paid off.

No, you don't want to go looking for dozens of guys armed with automatic rifles and an RPG when all you have is a Glock 19, but what if they come looking for you?

Note he believes that they knew which houses to target and that they were looking to take him hostage specifically.

Last edited:
Add Bahrain to the list of opposing countries. First one to drop off that was a signatory to the Abraham Accord.

• Wow
Reactions: UKDslayer

The UN can say all this they want, but Isreal is in a tough spot: if they stop it will embolden Hamas, be shared as both a win for them, and show how weak Isreal is. I'm not sure they can quit at this point without bigger ramifications down the road.

I never thought I would find something so well worth watching on Twitter, but here it is. I hope you find it worth watching as much as I did.

This guy has some gov. job that allows him a Glock 19 and more than the 50 rounds of ammo limit at home. He had one spare mag on his person and states during the interview that he had stashed away extra magazines as a just in case. It looks like his planning paid off.

No, you don't want to go looking for dozens of guys armed with automatic rifles and an RPG when all you have is a Glock 19, but what if they come looking for you?

Note he believes that they knew which houses to target and that they were looking to take him hostage specifically.

"Short ranges, accuracy, composure."

I hope I'm this collected if the situation ever calls for it. That's it, it's your last chance with no do-overs. Don't fuck it up by being emotional.

Nasrallah stopped short of entering the conflict. The speech was escalatory but in its last minutes the theme was "these things take time". Overall the theme was yes we have entered the final phase of war with Israel but we are not immediately going to start full operations, He stated operations "would not be limited like before". He stated the terror attack on the 7th was entirly planned and executed by hamas not hezbollah while describing it as "great".

So the vid they released showing people pressing launch buttons and nasrallah pushing launch buttons was a bluff. hezbollah doesnt want in. That means iran doesnt want in. At least for now, According to Ritter hamas wants to go this alone.

From my perspective this is really good news. Its IDF vs hamas with no one stepping in. For now. The carrier group may well have proved a deterrent. The curious way things are done in the niddle east will escelate however IMO. Attacks on Israels north border will increase. Attacks on US troops in Syria and Iraq will increase. hezbollah isnt launching the 100k plus missiles they have today. A pawn moved on the chessboard not the queen.

Last edited:
@Fig

No one, and I mean no one, has closed the gap on the Nazis as the benchmark for evil incarnate.

I’m not sure what measure you’re using, but these guys are pikers compared to the Nazis.

Which is not to advocate for underestimating Hamas’ evil. They need exterminated.

But it’s not to the depth or breadth of the Nazis. 10-7 was a horror show, but more than the Nazis? I can’t agree.

Can you name one evil Hamas has perpetrated that the Nazis did no perpetrate?

Don’t forget, the Nazis had the tacit approval of much, if not most, of their society.

P

Jew hatred makes for some crazy bedfellows. Wade, MJF, and Mr. Br all in the same bed together (right, stupid, and left). That is one ugly threesome I want don't want to see!

You would think they'd have the propriety to keep their ignorance to themselves. I wonder of any of them are out with their friends in the street waiving Hamas flags and screaming to gas the Joos? I wonder how they act upon their ignorance out in the wild? I know I wouldn't take any chances if confronted by some slavering antisemite.

Pretty sure I'm consistently to the right of everyone but Wade (doctrinaire libertarian), so accusations of leftism and vax are water off a duck's back from a proven moron. These internet threads are pretty much proof that it doesn't matter where you are on the political spectrum, Joo hatred is universal as are the Joo conspiracy theories. Funny how they don't apply if it's a Christian conspiracy when we're in a position of power, but then we're oppressors too, and not covered under mindless intersectionality theory either. Reminds me of Behan and The Non-Partisan Anti Chinese League.

I wonder if you think Victor Davis Hansen is a leftist too? I've never found a single issue on which I disagree with him.

Guy placed the charge right under the Trophy Active protection system that could otherwise intercept RPG
Merkava-hamas.jpg

Tandem shaped charge RPG can and does penetrate tank hull side or top armor ,tank hull sides and rear is only cca 50mm of steel and a spaced skirt , that doesnt seem to have any reactive armor in it .

It seems Hamas and co know their stuff , Red panel on the hull skirt is fully doable with RPG and behind it is spare ammo storage.

0x0.jpg

Rehearsals

Last edited:
Jew hatred makes for some crazy bedfellows. Wade, MJF, and Mr. Br all in the same bed together (right, stupid, and left). That is one ugly threesome I want don't want to see!

You would think they'd have the propriety to keep their ignorance to themselves. I wonder of any of them are out with their friends in the street waiving Hamas flags and screaming to gas the Joos? I wonder how they act upon their ignorance out in the wild? I know I wouldn't take any chances if confronted by some slavering antisemite.

Pretty sure I'm consistently to the right of everyone but Wade (doctrinaire libertarian), so accusations of leftism and vax are water off a duck's back from a proven moron. These internet threads are pretty much proof that it doesn't matter where you are on the political spectrum, Joo hatred is universal as are the Joo conspiracy theories. Funny how they don't apply if it's a Christian conspiracy when we're in a position of power, but then we're oppressors too, and not covered under mindless intersectionality theory either. Reminds me of Behan and The Non-Partisan Anti Chinese League.

I wonder if you think Victor Davis Hansen is a leftist too? I've never found a single issue on which I disagree with him.
I don’t hate jews just because although I am not blind and I do not support Hamas. I do not support Israel either. It’s a shame a police state and a fanatical jihad group are responsible for the death of so many. The same can be said about the US and it’s gov men. It’s also criminal that Americans are forced to fund both sides of this shit as always. Back the blue. The combatants on all sides can kill each other off for all I care.

Last edited:
I agree with that and like we discussed earlier
... The main gun ammo is under there and part of a fuel tank iirm... They know what they are doing ....

Israel forgot how to fight combined arms apparently..... How you going to be in thick cover with your tanks and have 0 infantry dismounted to protect your flanks....smdh
Thought they could get by without infantry- and casualties-because of Trophy? I think they have displayed this before in gaza and hamas picked up on it.

Last edited:

Hahaha oh you got me , i was just trimming my Hitler stache and seeing this post i nearly cut it off by accident 🤪

Now excuse me i have to get back to rereading my limited edition ''Mein Kampf'' for the umptieth time, to see if i missed anything

After that a am of to walk my dog with my Jewish friend

1439217440.0.x.jpg

* seriously don't give a flying fuck about Arabs or the Israelis, both deserve each other, but i am strongly against financing both , yes Israel is not just shaking down US taxpayers its shaking down whole of Europe and then to wash away some guilt we pay of the Palestinians as well and off they go for the next round.Also accusing anyone you don't know but disagree on the subject, of being antisemitic or anti Jewish is a cheap shot bigots use all the time, its basically the same as calling folks Nazis which i believe is a popular way to shut down anyone folk dislike .........

Last edited:
I don't understand Arabic, but it sounded like the guy was praying his ass off running up to the tank... ;)
I think they choose what they release carefully. The islamist seem to have a certain affinity for a certain timber of the voices they select in their propaganda. Propaganda as I regard it is information released with a purpouse not whether the material is accurate or not. Selecting certain voice qualities fof the combatents they release vids on is part of whom they are targeting the information at. Its not us. Its the one billion muslims that express their religous beliefs with no small degree of volume daily via their vocal cords. I dont know much about sound but i recognize they seem to value certain tones. No doubt the damage and tactics are real but the vocal tones are part of the package. They are present in all islamist propaganda. The tonal qualites of the ubiquitous allu akbar appear to be cultivated with no small degree adding emotional content, cultural belonging content, and vibrational content to the propaganda.

Reactions: Crewdog135
Hahaha oh you got me , i was just trimming my Hitler stache and seeing this post i nearly cut it off by accident 🤪

Now excuse me i have to get back to rereading my limited edition ''Mein Kampf'' for the umptieth time, to see if i missed anything

After that a am of to walk my dog with my Jewish friend

1439217440.0.x.jpg

* seriosuly dont give a flying fuck about Arabs or the Israelis , both deserve each other, but i am strongly against financing both , yes Israel is not just shaking down US taxpayer its shaking down whole of Europe and then to wash away some guilt we pay of the palestinans as well and off they go for the next round.
How did you get a copy of the Democrat cheat sheet?!?

😉🤣🤣

I had a family friend who grew up in a Kabutz in the 80s, he sent me pics and even some of the high-school kids were armed. He had an Uzi, and said they all trained. I guess they went soft and paid some price.
Never been to Israel and never will but that was my impression also. There were a lot of well armed folks about. It seemed you would always see some one with a uzis in the photos. Disarming the population along with pharma injections seems to be a trend worldwide. I really feel sorry for the people of Israel. Likud and the fanatic in charge of it have led Israel down a terrible path.

Separating the people of Israel from the state of Israel is important I think. Goverments only purpouse is to serve the peoples needs but in invariably becomes a organism looking after its own needs. I truly hope Israel can come through this as a place where its people can be safe and secure.

I think their is a significant chance this is the event thsat fractures Israel. The truth is Israel was already fractured from bibis destroying the judiciaries power - which was a function of representation of te people. I dont think Israel will be a very nice place to live in the future. Israelis will leave and go elsewhere if they are able if bibi doesnt start WW3 and deploy nuclear weapons.

Bibi is finished. Thats clear. Will he take the people of Israel with him? Has he already?

Neighbors are a big factor in quality of life. You may not like them but you dont want to be at war with them although some seem to like that. There are many indicatrs of quality of life. A well armed public with a healty relationship with its representitive government is one of those. That the UZIs disappeared is a indicator.

Can Israel walk a different path/ IMO this one is going to have a tragic outcome in the future regardless of the outcome of this conflict. The much much much more relevant question to me is will bibi take down not only the people but the people of the USA with him as he falls. Now I ask the taboo question. Can a goverment truly be representitive if it has allowed itself to be controlled by another? As depraved as the actions that occured on 9-7 were now we have a opportunity to consider what is appropriate. Somtimes their is opportunity in crisis.. The world doesnt appear to ending itself just yet. I wish the people of Israel the absaloute best. We have plenty of our own issues here in the USA..

I sometimes reflect on what the USA would be like if JFK had not been mudered. No man is perfect but I am in agreement with his statements. Getting along with neighbors demonstrates great strength not great weakness. Order is a large contributor to standard of living. Order only is created by fair and equally applied law.. Creating a standard of law that favors yourself not your neighbor gurantees you will suffer from the disorder it creates. One animal being more equal than another always results in disorder. People of any country that desire the best for their people must realize fair and equally applied law is essential for a good quality of life. How exactlt the peoples of a country do this for themselves is a function of justice. That should never be removed. Unfortunatly the task of establishing fair and equally law internationally seems to be elusive as the present difficulties demonstrate. Part of the difficulty is making sure it does not intefere with the law of a nation which should be autonomous. T idea that erasing the laws of a nation solves the problem of creating fair and equally applied international law is IMO ludicrous as that is injustice and injustice creates disorder. If the people of Morocco want sharia law so be it but that should not extend past their borders. There is no one size fits all for individual nations law. Which is why sovereign states are so important to representitive goverments. Their must be one size fits all internationally however by neccesity. This is the quintisential recipe for high quality of life. National laws that reflect a representitive goverment. International laws that hold sovereign states laws sancrosanct but are fair and equally applied. If we are to continue a good quality of life it seems apparant to me that we must somhow institute a fair and equally applied standard of law internationally and there must not be some animals more equal than others. The other thing that seems clear to a certain degree is standard of living is dependant on the thing known as liberty. Slung Uzis.Liberty must of course be balanced by the need for order. That balance seems to be quite elusive. One must consider the veto of every UN resolution ever issued in regard to Israel by the USA when considering the current situation. One animal more equal than others. It never works out even if you are the animal selected. Especially if you are the animal selected. If you truly value somthing you never negate their accountability.

Last edited:
Limited edition ''Mein Kampf'' ? , these days it fetches around 1000$ , not easy to get one.

Now back to being a Nazi

Yes, the striking similarities between the Obozo/Killary playbook, and Adolfs manifesto, is exactly what I was referencing. 🤣

And yes, I am aware. It actually might do some folks some good to read that bitch.

Limited edition ''Mein Kampf'' ? , these days it fetches around 1000$ , not easy to get one.

Now back to being a Nazi

Somewhere I have a copy from 1934 (I think) and it was signed by some SS officer as a wedding gift to a couple.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.BR
Never been to Israel and never will but that was my impression also. There were a lot of well armed folks about. It seemed you would always see some one with a uzis in the photos. Disarming the population along with pharma injections seems to be a trend worldwide. I really feel sorry for the people of Israel. Likud and the fanatic in charge of it have led Israel down a terrible path.

Separating the people of Israel from the state of Israel is important I think. Goverments only purpouse is to serve the peoples needs but in invariably becomes a organism looking after its own needs. I truly hope Israel can come through this as a place where its people can be safe and secure.

I think their is a significant chance this is the event thsat fractures Israel. The truth is Israel was already fractured from bibis destroying the judiciaries power - which was a function of representation of te people. I dont think Israel will be a very nice place to live in the future. Israelis will leave and go elsewhere if they are able if bibi doesnt start WW3 and deploy nuclear weapons.

Bibi is finished. Thats clear. Will he take the people of Israel with him? Has he already?

Neighbors are a big factor in quality of life. You may not like them but you dont want to be at war with them although some seem to like that. There are many indicatrs of quality of life. A well armed public with a healty relationship with its representitive government is one of those. That the UZIs disappeared is a indicator.

Can Israel walk a different path/ IMO this one is going to have a tragic outcome in the future regardless of the outcome of this conflict. The much much much more relevant question to me is will bibi take down not only the people but the people of the USA with him as he falls. Now I ask the taboo question. Can a goverment truly be representitive if it has allowed itself to be controlled by another? As depraved as the actions that occured on 9-7 were now we have a opportunity to consider what is appropriate. Somtimes their is opportunity in crisis.. The world doesnt appear to ending itself just yet. I wish the people of Israel the absaloute best. We have plenty of our own issues here in the USA..

I sometimes reflect on what the USA would be like if JFK had not been mudered. No man is perfect but I am in agreement with his statements. Getting along with neighbors demonstrates great strength not great weakness. Order is a large contributor to standard of living. Order only is created by fair and equally applied law.. Creating a standard of law that favors yourself not your neighbor gurantees you will suffer from the disorder it creates. One animal being more equal than another always results in disorder. People of any country that desire the best for their people must realize fair and equally applied law is essential for a good quality of life. How exactlt the peoples of a country do this for themselves is a function of justice. That should never be removed. Unfortunatly the task of establishing fair and equally law internationally seems to be elusive as the present difficulties demonstrate. Part of the difficulty is making sure it does not intefere with the law of a nation which should be autonomous. T idea that erasing the laws of a nation solves the problem of creating fair and equally applied international law is IMO ludicrous as that is injustice and injustice creates disorder. If the people of Morocco want sharia law so be it but that should not extend past their borders. There is no one size fits all for individual nations law. Which is why sovereign states are so important to representitive goverments. Their must be one size fits all internationally however by neccesity. This is the quintisential recipe for high quality of life. National laws that reflect a representitive goverment. International laws that hold sovereign states laws sancrosanct but are fair and equally applied. If we are to continue a good quality of life it seems apparant to me that we must somhow institute a fair and equally applied standard of law internationally and there must not be some animals more equal than others. The other thing that seems clear to a certain degree is standard of living is dependant on the thing known as liberty. Slung Uzis.Liberty must of course be balanced by the need for order. That balance seems to be quite elusive. One must consider the veto of every UN resolution ever issued in regard to Israel by the USA when considering the current situation. One animal more equal than others. It never works out even if you are the animal selected. Especially if you are the animal selected. If you truly value somthing you never negate their accountability.
Was this translated from your native Russian :)

Jokes aside, the moral of the story = Stay strapped or get clapped!

Was this translated from your native Russian :)

Jokes aside, the moral of the story = Stay strapped or get clapped!
Perhaps im one of those bots hillary alluded to? :) I have no russian let alone native. Unfortunately my polyglot skills are very poor.

Reactions: Sako man

I cant help but wonder if you are miscommunicating? For instance if you were to post. 'I love my family. Some of them are Jewish. I would defend them with my last breath against these despicable hamas scum" I dont think a single person on this site would disagree with you.

There are complex and nuanced issues in regard to this event. They effect every single one of us. They need to be discussed. I understand you are upset. Who wouldnt be? If your comunications are accurate so be it. Dont get locked into a place that is not your truth. I think you deserve a lot of slack considering events. Accusations of hate have profound implications both for individuals and web sights nowadays. Is that really where your at?

• Haha
Reactions: eca7891 and Fig

the fact that i agree with all of this doesn't matter anymore than what anyone else thinks. it is all laid out about the whys and possible results in a way that he usually gets into an analysis.
for me the jews have an excuse,in fact a reason,to sterilize gaza and the west bank. who was where 1st 3K years ago,all the shit israel has pulled in the US (which was allowed by our gov),the bad they have done in the west bank,settlement grabing-none of that matters in this current setting.
you could almost say that hamas did bibi a favor. he was,rightfully,on the way out after his fdr type stunt with their high court. now it seems the whole country is behind him.
this is,IMHO,a direct result of our stolen '20 election. none of: hamas,iran,hezbolah,nk,taliban,invading illegals would have chanced FAFO with trump in office. now everyone has a chance help to destroy America. it is happening.
our military deterence has been pissed away and getting it back is questionable at best.

Reactions: Sako man and Fig
There is nothing nuanced about what happened on Oct 7th unless you sympathize with those who did it, which you obviously do. Most people can tell the difference between good and evil. Some can’t.

So it was Netanyahu’s fault, and not Hamas?

What surprise attack don’t you believe there was a conspiracy behind? 9/11? Pearl Harbor?

If you hadn’t noticed, our government is not the only one that’s blinkered and incompetent.
BIBI held the nail, Hamas was the hammer. Civilians on both sides are the boards.

I'm done with you, my chickens are more capable of understanding simple things than you are sadly. It's possible you are a good dude, but I'd wager your moral superiority would wear thin rather quickly.

Take care,

Have fun,

Good luck.

Reactions: wade2big
I’m still wondering why we even bother to try and pick a side to support.

Can’t we simply witness the world events without attempting to change the outcome?

Careful, you'll be the next one to get blasted as an anti-Semite.

Considering the actual anti-Semitism sprinkled throughout the Pit over the past few years (much of it in the PortaJohn thread), I find the choice of targets in the back half of this thread to be puzzling.

Reactions: Sako man
I agree with that and like we discussed earlier
... The main gun ammo is under there and part of a fuel tank iirm... They know what they are doing ....

Israel forgot how to fight combined arms apparently..... How you going to be in thick cover with your tanks and have 0 infantry dismounted to protect your flanks....smdh
It might be because they have been defensive only on the ground for a long time.
Sitting behind fences and fighting positions while the air force did all the work.

Now they are going to have to re-learn offensive ground operations it seems.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote