• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

Protests at Incerlik. Thats a rather strategic air base and particularly so in light of events. . I was wondering when they would notice it. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain but there toto goes tugging away. Erdogon wants those 80 f-16s and upgrade kits but it may not happen. Time to get the B-61s out of there or just a few disgruntled turks? Turkiye is sunni as are the russian caucuses Erdogon likes to think he represents. Erdogon may not give two shits about sunni palestine but if the people start to think he doesnt he is history and that may force his hand. I think he really thought he was going to get EU membership not just the promise of the F-16s this last time turkiye tried for the Finland Sweden deal. First country to ever leave NATO? This event certainly seems to be accelerating the formation of the WW3 blocs but really no surprises here. If turkiye leaves maybe it will be Greece asking for article 5. Yet another dilemma for sleepy joe.

Last edited:
At least they are yelling Fuck Joe Biden.

Funny thing- I wasnt worried about WW3 a single day with Trump as president. Ive got some young friends. That means I have some democrat friends. I told them that biden was going to start a war. Do you think i even get kudos for that? Noooooo. :) Its preety amazing this social media thing. Orange hair man will be bad even as the ICBMs rain down, The protesters... Now biden is bad... but only because... wait for it... Hes just like Trump..

Snake, nape and Willie-Peter the entire Gaza Strip!!! Napalm does wonders for tunnel complexes….

You get highly motivated to not fly paragliders into hippie rock concerts…. When you are actually on fire.

If Hamas could have fired WP rockets into a concert, they would have. No proportionality in this crap. Get it over with as fast as possible and go back to peace.

If that means turning the entire Gaza Strip into a post apocalyptic 140 square miles of melted rebar and scorched tunnels… fine. Afterwards lease it out to Hollywood to make Mad Max films! If they can get Mel Gibson to visit.

Sirhr
sarin for the win

Reactions: 232593
6rbLSWdUQp9x.jpeg

Protests at Incerlik. Thats a rather strategic air base and particularly so in light of events. . I was wondering when they would notice it. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain but there toto goes tugging away. Erdogon wants those 80 f-16s and upgrade kits but it may not happen. Time to get the B-61s out of there or just a few disgruntled turks? Turkiye is sunni as are the russian caucuses Erdogon likes to think he represents. Erdogon may not give two shits about sunni palestine but if the people start to think he doesnt he is history and that may force his hand. I think he really thought he was going to get EU membership not just the promise of the F-16s this last time turkiye tried for the Finland Sweden deal. First country to ever leave NATO? This event certainly seems to be accelerating the formation of the WW3 blocs but really no surprises here. If turkiye leaves maybe it will be Greece asking for article 5. Yet another dilemma for sleepy joe.

All Islam will eventually align with the Russian leadership. This is even taught in some islamic eschatology.

Russia having risen off of it's side will take three ribs (kingdoms) in it's mouth here shortly. Devouring much flesh along the way. It is written and will happen. It is happening right in front of our eyes.

To do that they are going to need unfettered access to the water passage through Turkey.

How would the eagle stand by and let that happen one might ask?

The answer is because it's wings will have been plucked.

Edit: Let me clarify one thing. No armies from a nation state will step one foot on US soil until right at the end.

Last edited:
Russia having risen off of it's side will take three ribs (kingdoms) in it's mouth here shortly. Devouring much flesh along the way. It is written and will happen. It is happening right in front of our eyes.
Where exactly are you getting this?

a bunch of random,unrelated comments:
kinda looks like everybody involved in palestine & ukraine are war criminals committing crimes against humanity,including,esp,the US gov.
the brit guy and rob ski have very sharp insights.
VDH is a neocon? pretty distorted thinking. yea and pat buchanan is a lib?
vdh,sowell,carlson and macgregor are my fav influencers. don't agree with all they say but don't agree with myself half the time.
WMDs ? actually"poision gas" nerve,mustard etc are the least harmful of the 3. they don't sterilize an area for 1000 years (rebirth of chernobyl not withstanding) and don't mutate out of control and kill everybody
not happening but the US should pull all military out of mid east and europe-easy call. asia? tough call. latin america? tough one too. the thought of keeping dardenelles,suez,hormuz,bosphorus open? also,tough calls but that is the russian's,saudi's,egyptin's,iranian's and turk's problem. maybe the chinese?
we could work,not fight,with china on that. and,work with them and the russians and indians to clean up the horn of africa piracy
we should immediately and with no qualifications take back control of the panama canal.
IMHO we should go back to monroe and concentrate any foriegn involvement efforts in western hemisphere and strongly discourage same from other big powers.
hate to say it,but,we need to prob desert all our asian allies and european "allies". we have done that many times in last decades. so,WTF?
we need to realize that asia is going to china and europe to russia and use our resources in west hem.
with the proper use of our natural rescources,we have no need for the mideast.
write off africa. we screwed all white africans for domestic racial power reasons-rhodesia,kenya,so africa etc. all we can do is take any of them that want to come here admit them to join our citizenry.
declare war on mexico and use the should be returned military to clean out all illegals treating them as the enemy aliens that they are. deport them,shoot them,any and all. if need to go all gaza on big cities? good plan.
IF (unlikely) the military is loyal to the constitution-shut down nea,pbs,npr,HUD,dept of ed,cia,fbi,homeland,atf,armed IRS,wic,adc,welfare,FCC,FTC many more. this would likely yield a huge civil war.
unfortunately there is a role for IRS,EPA and some fed LE. medicaid,title 8,food stamps have to be tightened up but considered.
absolute term limits-pres-8,senate-12,house-8,judical 12

i'll shut up since i have wasted my time and maybe that of some others.

Reactions: Sako man and fx77
All Islam will eventually align with the Russian leadership. This is even taught in some islamic eschatology.

To do that they are going to need unfettered access to the water passage through Turkey.

How would the eagle stand by and let that happen one might ask?

The answer is because it's wings will have been plucked.

Edit: Let me clarify one thing. No armies from a nation state will step one foot on US soil until right at the end.
It might be. It might be that its been seen before.

There was a time when the world looked at the USA as a fair arbitrator. All the world including the islamic countries. I think there was a reason for that. The USA brought unique values to the table. Perhaps I am biased.

I still hold hope. It seems obvious that the world still needs the USA to participate. Not as a ruler. But for the unique qualities we have.

I still think there is a chance and it rests in fair and equally applied law. This event is a symptom of lawlessness. The world simply must find a way to establish law that respects all nations and cultures.

To do that you have to participate. It means give and take. It was one of the things I valued about Trump. He valued the art of the deal. He knew international law must be fair. China tried to smooze him. They brought him into the palace they had never done that before for a USA president. The reception they gave Trump was unprecedented. When china came back with the trade agreement changing it so it was not legally enforceable he could have accepted it. It would have been a huge feather in his cap. He didnt. There is no law without enforcement. Intellectual property had to be enforceable for it to be fair. This is a case where the USAs interests were truly at stake. True interest that deserve effort to adopt into law that is enforceable. If you want uyour interests to be represented in law you have to be able to accept others interests. You hanmmer it out. Its never perfect. It beats the sins we see committed by both sides in this event. If law is not established then bloodshed results.

It can only occur with participation. Without participation no fair and equally law can be hammered out. Why would countries participate? The alternative is WW3. Nuclear biological and god knows what else. Gaza might well look like a slumber party..

I think everone can recognize me as a pessimist. I will always believe that the USA can compete. I include that in negotiating fair and equal international law. I have a personal belief. When a setback occurs the sooner you get back on the horse the better. Its easier said than done. I am not the best at it by far. You can lie in the dirt and perish with that your legacy or get back on the horse. You never know unless you try. What we need is a leader who tries. The last one we had got knee capped. JFK got kneecapped before him. I dont believe in giving up. As i mentioned I am not the best at persevering. I often take my time getting back on the horse. You have to try. No matter what the odds you have to find it in yourself to try. Even if fate means you fail you try. If you dont try you negate possibility. If you dont try you negate the gifts god gave you..

The USA faces grave grave problems. Idealogical division. Debt beyond imagination. Even now the USA could participate and compete. No its far from the position we were in even four years ago. You try. You salvage. Life is a salvage operation from screw ups.

Last edited:
If a nuclear launch and or exchange is you’re preference then simply remove all support

Currently the US presence is the only deterrent from that out come. That does not m an it still will not take place but the US is a big hammer being held over the heads of others that would like to get involved.

With that said, paying Egypt pocket change to prevent a significant involvement is a pretty smart choice from a monetary and military standpoint. All around strategically there are worse ideas.
The US is a house of cards right now.

We have that big hammer but that’s it.

Everyone thinks we are such a badass military while bemoaning what a shit show the departure from Astan was.

What has changed? If anything you have “more” of what made Astan a failure but everyone thinks we are all the sudden badasses.

Your most motivated troops will still lose with shit leadership and last I looked our military was not that motivated after three years of being used and abused as a social expirement.

Perhaps you should ponder the global ramifications of such a thing.

I’m quite certain it will cost you more than 300.00 to maintain our current life style not to mention even survive.

Kinda like saying “ why should I worry if my neighbor blows up his house. “ when your neighbor live 30 yards from you.

A bit short sighted.

And I don’t intend that to be mean or a slight.
The biggest threat to your lifestyle occurred 9/11/01 because it set in motion a plan to build an apparatus to destroy everything that was.

After that 2020 nailed the lid on it.

Middle class will be a memory soon.

Your serf lifestyle will be based on what your owner gives you.

Funny thing- I wasnt worried about WW3 a single day with Trump as president. Ive got some young friends. That means I have some democrat friends. I told them that biden was going to start a war. Do you think i even get kudos for that? Noooooo. :) Its preety amazing this social media thing. Orange hair man will be bad even as the ICBMs rain down, The protesters... Now biden is bad... but only because... wait for it... Hes just like Trump..
Trump actually brought peace because they knew not to mess with him. None of this Ukraine or Hamas/Iran shit would be going on at all were it not for biden. I don't mean that in the sense (though also true) that he's weak and corrupt, I mean he literally did many things to make this possible. Things Trump had in place to make it not possible. It's just amazing it isn't pointed out by anyone

Reactions: timesublime
The biggest threat to your lifestyle occurred 9/11/01 because it set in motion a plan to build an apparatus to destroy everything that was.

And that will be on a good day.... ;)
We will be faced with men who have lost everything to the point they "have nothing left to lose"..
1699235014527.png

Reactions: Sako man

Pretty typical of tyrannical governments. Hamas is just a graft organization.
Crazy that I saw the same exact video and the caption read "Israel bombs Gazzans fleing from their homes" or some shit like that. Hard to tell what any of this stuff actually is, who did it, when it happened...etc..etc... No one is going to get the real truth behind anything in any conflict, Israel or Ukraine.

Last edited:
VDH is a neocon?
I was thinking the same thing. I think VDH is a realist, nationalist, independant. Iv'e never heard him espouse on who we should invade next in order to expand our hedgamony. Now Lindsay Graham will tell you we need to inavde Russia, and Iran all at the same time, that's a Neo Con, not VDH.

Reactions: tsavo303
sarin for the win
They won't yet because of the hostages. Would be almost worthwhile to just say "yeah, the hostages are all dead; so terribl sad/thanks for being martyrs" and then proceeding. But...right now at least saying there are up to 500 "American" (dual-citizen) hostages is obviously being used as a reason for the US to stay actively involved and even have our SF boots on the ground so to speak, and funding it above and beyond just supporting Israel. Israel is known for going above and beyond to try to get back hostages, so Sarin right now unlikely to happen.

Hate seeing dogs going in there - you know some K9s will get hurt/killled and that sucks.

Israel's 'Urgent Global Directive': France & US Send Dixmude & USS Hershel Williams to Mediterranean - Prepare 101st Division for Operations

Final letter H. Nasrallah: "Hezbollah has developed anti-ship missiles - We will engage in full force if Israel does not end its operation"

The trial election was putting a non native born in the white house. Once they got away with putting the Kenyan in office the gloves came off. Trump fucked up the plan and he is paying for it.

An old man named Daniel that God gave the vision to thousands of years ago.

Daniel 7:5 KJV
wait a minute: you still think Russia is the enemy? All Russia is doing is reacting to provocation from the US and the EU/NATO that's been going on since the 90s.

Russia has wanted to be European since before the time of tsars. So much so that the official court language was French.

The USSR is NOT modern Russia.

Doubt me? Do just a little searching online

M

wait a minute: you still think Russia is the enemy? All Russia is doing is reacting to provocation from the US and the EU/NATO that's been going on since the 90s.

Russia has wanted to be European since before the time of tsars. So much so that the official court language was French.

The USSR is NOT modern Russia.

Doubt me? Do just a little searching online

M
Aside from a few fudds, I think we can all agree Russia aint the enemy... anymore than we force them to be.

Hes quoting whats written in scripture.

Israel's 'Urgent Global Directive': France & US Send Dixmude & USS Hershel Williams to Mediterranean - Prepare 101st Division for Operations

You know the pentagon is getting serious when they send the USS Harvey Milk and it’s crew of butt pirates!!

Sirhr

Hez gets most of its money and weapons from Iran.

Hez is the butt baby of the org that did this to Buckley. Fuck Hez. Bomb them and Hamas into dust.

Major General Carl Stiner stated that "Buckley's kidnapping had become a major CIA concern. Not long after his capture, his agents either vanished or were killed. It was clear that his captors had tortured him into revealing the network of agents he had established."[25] According to the United States, Buckley had undergone 15 months of torture by Hezbollah before his death. After Buckley's kidnapping, three videos of Buckley being tortured were sent to the CIA in Athens. Interpreters noticed puncture marks indicating he was injected with narcotics. According to several sources, as a result of his torture, he signed a 400-page statement detailing his CIA activities.[5][26] In a video taken approximately seven months after the kidnapping, his appearance was described as follows:
I remember reading a story, that there was a 15 minute window when the fk'n Hez were moving Buckley. A operative wanted clearance so his team could take a helicopter and grab him on the road. It was either denied or by the time they were given clearance, two hours later, it was too late.