• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

XsgshMW7FRs5.jpeg

and somebody is going to think i'm a jew hater for posting this? prolly.
for all i know, they could have faked the results. point is, deep fakes are too fucking scary good.

RpgooFOWdtNR.jpeg

if they can do this 4 years ago, imagine how good it is now.

Last edited:
MSM flying CAS for IDF , but folk have to understand it mostly to shield themselves from Israel's domestic public, unlike 9/11 when no one was allowed to ask shit or go against the grain for a year or two while the government bumbled around mostly taking away freedoms and directly waging war against own citizens ,in Israel, anger towards folks in charge is off the charts.

No one is cheering Bibi like they cheered Bush for basically being a looser and failing at his job.

Lots more destruction to come as Bibi tries to wash away the guilt by way of distraction.

Arab countries to the Palestinians:

“We support and stand by you 100% to continue the Jihad against the Zionist’s who have stolen your land.
But know that you are not welcome here in our country, don’t come any closer and keep your hands where we can see them.”

90DF8EB5-210C-4187-872F-22EFA1A5FF3E.jpeg

Last edited:
Not much forgiveness or Grace in Old Testament.
This is inaccurate. There is a ton of mercy in the OT, a literal call from God to "come, let us reason together" and a landslide of texts stating that those who come to Him will be saved. Those who worship idols though, not so much if they continue in their ways. Those that sacrificed children, they get the full fury of God, and rightfully so. But even foreigners received mercy and grace, some were even in the lineage of Christ. The OT looks forward to the NT. I get where you are coming from, but mercy is definitely in there. A lot. We should not confuse the hardness of the "traditonal" or orthodox Jews with their air of superiority and outright racism with God.

but wait again.....what about that $10B in military assets Biden left for the Taliban in Afganistan?...no im sure none of that made its way to Hamas either...
From memory I think it was more than 10B. I'm thinking some of those arms ended up in Hamas hands, that's the word I'm hearing. Most of this stuff is coming in via the ports/shoreline along Gaza.

Lots of reports of American university students staging anti Israeli pro Palestinian demonstrations over the past two days. I predict a real shit 2024.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash

Is this actual?

it looks like it is an actual event, but doesn’t seem to be accurate description. Here is same video on FUNKER530 with different descriptions. Labeled as different groups? And I don’t see 60+ Humus captured nor 250 hostages freed.

What's XM855 selling for these day's in the typical 150-500 round fashion?
Checking around perhaps that's not too bad of a price after all. A lot of places are out of stock on XM855. And those who have it are charging up to $1.00 @ round, or more.

My guess is with the wars in both Ukraine and Israel, it will stay out of stock, or else be sky high in price when it is. For civilian range blasting, standard lead core Ball will be both easier to find, as well as substantially cheaper.

Checking around perhaps that's not too bad of a price after all. A lot of places are out of stock on XM855. And those who have it are charging up to $1.00 @ round, or more.

My guess is with the wars in both Ukraine and Israel, it will stay out of stock, or else be sky high in price when it is. For civilian range blasting, standard lead core Ball will be both easier to find, as well as substantially cheaper.
Yeah this is STFH ammo from my view. I remember when those 10K+ round plus barrels were real cheap...

I asked because I was conflicted about whether .60 per was a fair price in today's market and considered selling some at that price to my friend.

Vox Day is right - Ben Shapiro, the littlest chickenhawk.

Always has been.

The neocons/chickenhawk wing of the Republican party sees the last week as its opportunity to come out of hiding. Seven years of Trump populist non-interventionism wasn't nearly enough time to make them disappear; they just got really good at hiding in plain sight (see also: Hannity, Beck, and any other dinosaur that built their ratings on pumping disastrous foreign policy in the past quarter-century).

Can't wait for the decaying corpse of Bill Kristol to get propped up on Fox News during prime time just like the good old days.

What's XM855 selling for these day's in the typical 150-500 round fashion?

Check sites like SG Ammo.

Just looked at my pricing through a couple of distributors and it's running about $0.55/rd for M193 and $0.65/rd for M855 for stuff that's actual in-stock. My last order of M193 about six months ago cost about $0.45/Rd from the same sources.

Is it just me or does it look like those guys literally took everything they have on and are using right out of the package?
Most likely a propaganda piece. There's a part of me that wonders how real any of this is. CNN has already been caught faking stuff. Shocker I know. Sky news Australia caught heat for asking for proof of beheaded children. Then one of the photos of "proof" was said to be an ai generated image. How do you trust anything you see on the internet anymore ?

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see comes to mind.

Scene of conflict with Iran: Britain sends ships and aircraft to Israel - USA sent A-10 Squadron - Evacuate Sderot of 30,000 inhabitants

UAE warns Assad not to get involved in war

Iran Responds With Tank Deployment On Iraq Border: Green Light To Hezbollah To Engage - Hamas Reinforced With 7,000 Shiites
Iran's ballistic arsenal on standby

This is inaccurate. There is a ton of mercy in the OT, a literal call from God to "come, let us reason together" and a landslide of texts stating that those who come to Him will be saved. Those who worship idols though, not so much if they continue in their ways. Those that sacrificed children, they get the full fury of God, and rightfully so. But even foreigners received mercy and grace, some were even in the lineage of Christ. The OT looks forward to the NT. I get where you are coming from, but mercy is definitely in there. A lot. We should not confuse the hardness of the "traditonal" or orthodox Jews with their air of superiority and outright racism with God.

Absolutely dead on. Heck the entire book of Jonah is a great example of grace and mercy and better yet, to ones enemies.

Reactions: 232593
WTF? But we send money freely to Ukraine...

I’m not sure I see a problem with this.

Anybody living in or visiting Israel knows the risks.

If I get myself lost/stuck in backcountry Idaho I’m responsible for rescue costs (in many situations). If I’m injured I’m definitely on the hook for the helicopter ride at 10K per 30 minutes.

Why would we foot the bill here?

Flights out are still available and will stay available. If you’re in Israel and want out, buy a ticket like everyone else.

If I get myself lost/stuck in backcountry Idaho I’m responsible for rescue costs (in many situations). If I’m injured I’m definitely on the hook for the helicopter ride at 10K per 30 minutes.

Flights out are still available and will stay available. If you’re in Israel and want out, buy a ticket like everyone else.
My intent was to point out the irony of it all from an expenditure standpoint. When will we ask for Ukraine to repay the US taxpayer? When are we going to ask the illegals here to repay all of the welfare we are giving them while they live freely off of the taxpayer?

The taxpayer is regarded as nothing more than a serf and revenue stream that pays for the agendas of those in power through taxation. Citizens only job it appears is to work to fund agendas that are not in the citizenry's best interest.

Last edited:
Longish article on the roots of the issues of the last 15 years. The point about Iran sympathizers at the state department is damning. Robert Malley is at the center of a large Iranian spy and influence effort. Iran has its own deep state centered around skimming oil revenue.

My intent was to point out the irony of it all from an expenditure standpoint. When will we ask for Ukraine to repay the US taxpayer?

Fly arms into Israel and airlift US citizens out.

We practiced this in the 80s with respect to the planned air bridge to Europe in the event of a Soviet invasion.

Reactions: jrassy and fx77

I can't agree with you more. After every back country or climbing rescue or body recovery I did, I invoiced the families. When they didn't pay, I garnished their wages and put a mechanics lien on their property. It's the only way they will learn the depths of my anger and cruelty.

WTF? But we send money freely to Ukraine...

Some folks will disagree with me, but that's kind of been the standard practice for the USA for a long time.
A lot of other countries are a lot better at getting their citizens out of trouble quickly and not soaking them for the rescue.
Hence why it sometimes pays to travel with multiple passports, as you might get better help from a different country than the USA.

But hey it's all worth it so the big guy keeps getting 10% of our billions being shoveled into the evil Ukraine and the Ukrainians can keep selling weapons to every terrorist that wants them...

Reactions: gigamortis
Absolutely dead on. Heck the entire book of Jonah is a great example of grace and mercy and better yet, to ones enemies.
Or that hispanic OT prophet Hosea for focused mercy and Hesed. All of scripture actually, a stream that flows beginning to end.

Those who worship idols…. Like the huge Buddha statue they had at their little peace concert “We Love Hamas” rally last Saturday (on the Sabbath) where they got raped killed and kidnapped!

Like those kinds of idols?

Sirhr

Details behind Hamas planning.

Details of the operation to get through the border obstacles.

Reactions: gigamortis
Check sites like SG Ammo.

Just looked at my pricing through a couple of distributors and it's running about $0.55/rd for M193 and $0.65/rd for M855 for stuff that's actual in-stock. My last order of M193 about six months ago cost about $0.45/Rd from the same sources.
$0.65/rd sound about right for M855.

I have about $2,500 of them I need to unload... and my friend might buy it. I might give him a further discount since I have to be below market otherwise what kind of a friend am I?

Forget the BS stories of folks that overslept Hamas assault they are laying the breadcrumbs for war with Iran like they did with Iraq ,the problem with all the weaponry is getting it into Gaza as it's about as easy as smuggling into a supermax prison or over DMZ. In the end we are talkign about light arms for 1000men, rockets are definitely home made, sure they smugle some ATGMs and RPGs but that's about it.

Firerms were actually mostly provided by EU,US ,Israel
Most of the training for Palestinian forces comes from US ,has been ongoing since at least 1987

It seems much of the arsenal is DIY

Last edited: