• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

bet john kerry isn't one of them.
of course, i don't believe anything wray says...while understanding that everything is not always a lie.
can't believe anyone that would participate in the framing of a sitting president.

Hmmm.

I have mixed feelings on this.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Well then, if you're so disappointed in us, please send all of our billions of dollars in "aid" back. Asshole.
If he doesn’t shut the fuck up then some crazy ass Americans that he is disappointed in might go finish the job for Russia! We all know it’s a BS war but still the fact they keep screaming for aid and then bitch about it, even for a BS war is going to piss a lot of people off.

Israel will get better at dealing with hamas as they go along. Technology will break the tunnels. Gas or say automated AI robots inserted armed with gas or new technology non kinetic ordnance , ma.ybe fual air to consume o2. Israel has good robotics. Tunnels have to have air intakes and those will be spotted thermally. The tunnels will turn out to have liabilities as well as benefits. They say the tunnels are deep. That means large air static resistance. That characteristic can be used to create problems that result in hamas eradication.. The tunnels represent a strategic opportunity. Anyone in a tunnel in a combatent. If hamas is in the tunnels they can be killed without civillian casualties. Perfect!

Now the grind continues. Israel grinds. hamas grinds. hamas will not prevail. hamas innovated now its Israels turn. Thats how this works. Israel is no stranger to innovation.

Where Israel is going to blow it and probably already has is creating generations of people wanting to harm Israel. Israel could use its talents to kill hamas in the tunnels with a minimum of Israeli casualties and no civillian casualties. When hamas invariably comes to the surface there will be civillian casualties but hey Israel tried. Who would have a problem with that? Not me. Not the world. Irsael could be smart strategically using the tunnels to kill hamas with minimum of Israeli casualties and demonstrate a avoidance of civillian casualties. That exploitation of the tunnels would demonstrate Israels avoidance of civillian casualties and civillian casuialties on the surface could be regarded as part of war. Shit happens. The small problem is Bibi has found all palestinians guilty and the sentance is death. He quotes Samuel 15:3, "You must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible. 'Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them.Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys'" Because the truth is Israel is intentionally seeking large civillian casualties and not being dumb what it means is Israel is intentionally seeking a wider conflict.

Even prior to this statement Israels systematic statements indicating palestinian civililians to be subhuman clearly defined their actions to be genocide under international law. Some of this always exists in war. The diference between genocide and war is expressed systematic intent by international law. I mean shit at least pretend. Our "ally" makes the USA into a total hypocrite by their complete disregard of strategic actions. USA is warning dont expand the conflict to Iran and its proxies while Israel exhibits behavior that clearly wishes expansion of the conflict not to mention intention of comitting genocide. Genocide as defined by the UN explicitly considers intent expressedby statements. This is not a lot diferent than personal self defense expressed intent- ability- motive. At the very least Israel could not tell the whole world they are going to genocide Palestine, if not to cover their ass to not drag the USA into their shit. As it is Israels behavior is clearly criminal by any international standard. The obvious conclusion wider conflict is being sought. USA warning the world to not expand the conflict while Israel expicitly participates in genocide as defined by international law creates a situation where USAs authority is undermined in the extreme. Does Israel enjoy parading the USA around like a clown? A ally that spies on you, runs ops on you, buys your politicians and parades you like a clown. With a ally like that who needs enemys?

But dont take my word for it what does this guy think.
“Raz Segal is an Israeli historian residing in the United States who directs the Master of Arts in Holocaust and Genocide Studies program at Stockton University.”

For the record I have Jewish friends including a close friend probably my best friend. He grew up in Texas. Hes not my friend because he is Jewish he is my friend because he is a decent human honest trustworthy works his ass off with incredible craft as a tradesman providing his customers with considerable value and is of course a shooter. In my experience humans like that are getting rarer all the time. For some reason he puts up with a fat old man for a friend. Hes got lots of hip cool friends. His wife has lots of single hot friends not that they want anything to do with a fat old man. Mostly. :)

c

Last edited:
of course, i don't believe anything wray says...while understanding that everything is not always a lie.
can't believe anyone that would participate in the framing of a sitting president.

100 billion man..
I see figures like this and can't help but imagine if, instead of all that money going to countries who don't like us, or at least couldn't care less about our well-being, if all that money instead was invested back into America. Like even at the most basic of levels, if they couldn't think of how to invest.. if they just simply handed all that money straight back to American citizens in the form of an "enhanced" tax refund check. Imagine all the good it would do. People could start businesses with a cash infusion like that, or at the least spend it with American businesses. Perhaps go toward funding their child's, or their's, education(trade school highly encouraged). Or getting that surgery they've been needing for a while... paying off their car, etc. So many countless things that would help our economy and quality of life in general, far more than sending it off to Iran ultimately to our indirect(and possibly direct) detriment.

100 billion man..
I see figures like this and can't help but imagine if, instead of all that money going to countries who don't like us, or at least couldn't care less about our well-being, if all that money instead was invested back into America. Like even at the most basic of levels, if they couldn't think of how to invest.. if they just simply handed all that money straight back to American citizens in the form of an "enhanced" tax refund check. Imagine all the good it would do. People could start businesses with a cash infusion like that, or at the least spend it with American businesses. Perhaps go toward funding their child's, or their's, education(trade school highly encouraged). Or getting that surgery they've been needing for a while... paying off their car, etc. So many countless things that would help our economy and quality of life in general, far more than sending it off to Iran ultimately to our indirect(and possibly direct) detriment.
Hell, just not printing the money would do a whole lot of good for our future generations. Instead they come out of the womb owing taxes to pay for things they were never a part of. I don’t care what pretty word you give it, it’s indentured servitude. And since they keep doing it through the generations, it’s no longer servitude, it’s outright slavery. It’s one thing for a man to get himself in debt, but to owe money from birth is not right.

But if you want to be complete scum you can go on welfare while being able bodied and transfer your part of the nations obligations to someone who actually does work. Such a deal.

100 billion man..
a cash infusion of give or take $300 each..... just what business are you planning on starting that only needs 3 benjamins as seed money? a $300 trade school wont get you far either...

100 billion isnt a great big amount when spread over a population of what, 330 or so million

a cash infusion of give or take $300 each..... just what business are you planning on starting that only needs 3 benjamins as seed money? a $300 trade school wont get you far either...

100 billion isnt a great big amount when spread over a population of what, 330 or so million
The golden gate bridge cost 35 million to build.
Todays dollars 1.64 billion.
I'd wager they have benefited a bit more than the original investment.
That is an example of investing in local/national infrastructure with dividends.
Something many younger posters on these forums haven't seen much of.
Used to be a standard.

R

Interesting plan, not ideal however.

Did the civilian casualties create the necessary requirements for countries to mandatory take them as persecuted individuals? Was that the basis of the selection of countries that take them?

Its outrageous. Could this possibly happen?

Israel will get better at dealing with hamas as they go along. Technology will break the tunnels. Gas or say automated AI robots inserted armed with gas or new technology non kinetic ordnance , ma.ybe fual air to consume o2. Israel has good robotics. Tunnels have to have air intakes and those will be spotted thermally. The tunnels will turn out to have liabilities as well as benefits. They say the tunnels are deep. That means large air static resistance. That characteristic can be used to create problems that result in hamas eradication.. The tunnels represent a strategic opportunity. Anyone in a tunnel in a combatent. If hamas is in the tunnels they can be killed without civillian casualties. Perfect!

Now the grind continues. Israel grinds. hamas grinds. hamas will not prevail. hamas innovated now its Israels turn. Thats how this works. Israel is no stranger to innovation.

Where Israel is going to blow it and probably already has is creating generations of people wanting to harm Israel. Israel could use its talents to kill hamas in the tunnels with a minimum of Israeli casualties and no civillian casualties. When hamas invariably comes to the surface there will be civillian casualties but hey Israel tried. Who would have a problem with that? Not me. Not the world. Irsael could be smart strategically using the tunnels to kill hamas with minimum of Israeli casualties and demonstrate a avoidance of civillian casualties. That exploitation of the tunnels would demonstrate Israels avoidance of civillian casualties and civillian casuialties on the surface could be regarded as part of war. Shit happens. The small problem is Bibi has found all palestinians guilty and the sentance is death. He quotes Samuel 15:3, "You must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible. 'Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them.Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys'" Because the truth is Israel is intentionally seeking large civillian casualties and not being dumb what it means is Israel is intentionally seeking a wider conflict.

Even prior to this statement Israels systematic statements indicating palestinian civililians to be subhuman clearly defined their actions to be genocide under international law. Some of this always exists in war. The diference between genocide and war is expressed systematic intent by international law. I mean shit at least pretend. Our "ally" makes the USA into a total hypocrite by their complete disregard of strategic actions. USA is warning dont expand the conflict to Iran and its proxies while Israel exhibits behavior that clearly wishes expansion of the conflict not to mention intention of comitting genocide. Genocide as defined by the UN explicitly considers intent expressedby statements. This is not a lot diferent than personal self defense expressed intent- ability- motive. At the very least Israel could not tell the whole world they are going to genocide Palestine, if not to cover their ass to not drag the USA into their shit. As it is Israels behavior is clearly criminal by any international standard. The obvious conclusion wider conflict is being sought. USA warning the world to not expand the conflict while Israel expicitly participates in genocide as defined by international law creates a situation where USAs authority is undermined in the extreme. Does Israel enjoy parading the USA around like a clown? A ally that spies on you, runs ops on you, buys your politicians and parades you like a clown. With a ally like that who needs enemys?

But dont take my word for it what does this guy think.
“Raz Segal is an Israeli historian residing in the United States who directs the Master of Arts in Holocaust and Genocide Studies program at Stockton University.”

For the record I have Jewish friends including a close friend probably my best friend. He grew up in Texas. Hes not my friend because he is Jewish he is my friend because he is a decent human honest trustworthy works his ass off with incredible craft as a tradesman providing his customers with considerable value and is of course a shooter. In my experience humans like that are getting rarer all the time. For some reason he puts up with a fat old man for a friend. Hes got lots of hip cool friends. His wife has lots of single hot friends not that they want anything to do with a fat old man. Mostly. :)

c

Iran has already brought war and death to Israel for years. The Israelis aren't starting shit. They are finishing it.

And why is that do you think?
Likely the same reason other prejudices and other stereotypes exist. I am pretty hard and fast on judging each person on their own. Guess you are not like that?

You people are slipping.....

I can tell you one name on the FBI's list.....err Iran's list.

Donald Trump.

What a perfect way to get him out of the way.

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man
I saw this on the morning news, and figured well that is par for the course. What I THINK the new speaker is doing is pushing the bills forward as a one at a time type thing. No bundles of 5000 different items. So this Israel bill is just that an aid bill to Israel. Joe does not like that, guess his take is not as good as the take on the money going to the Ukes.

If my understanding is correct this is going to be really telling. How is he going to spin not passing an aid bill. I don't think having a bunch of other stuff tied in is not going to fly. After this one is finished we will start talk on a funding bill for the Ukes, that is next. But this is first.
Seems like a good idea to me.

Somebody help me here - why do US taxpayers need to fund the migration of Pals into Egypt?

Because it’s cheaper than an all out ME war.

I’m not against this as long as they take all Palestinians now and in the future and do not allow the to return.

Egypt will just slowly execute them in small numbers on an ongoing basis at some point.

Reactions: Sako man
My 17-yo daughter mentioned to me this morning that Israel was dropping white phosphorus bombs on palestinians. Usually when she drops something on me like that, it's because she is skeptical, and I think wants to hear what I have to say about it. I looked it up on Google and Results Hunter this morning and all I can find are the same articles (from mostly left-leaning outlets) accusing or alleging the use of white phosphorus bombs. Nothing with actual proof. I can see that white phosphorus is a component used in some artillery and since Hamas uses civilians as human shields, it may be inevitable that some civilians are impacted by this component. But to indiscriminately drop white phosphorus bombs with the intended purpose of maiming and killing "innocent" gazans looks to me like propaganda.

What say you?

Because it’s cheaper than an all out ME war.

I’m not against this as long as they take all Palestinians now and in the future and do not allow the to return.

Egypt will just slowly execute them in small numbers on an ongoing basis at some point.
I beg to differ on this point. Not getting involved and letting them work it out is the cheapest option. We shouldn't be there.

My 17-yo daughter mentioned to me this morning that Israel was dropping white phosphorus bombs on palestinians. Usually when she drops something on me like that, it's because she is skeptical, and I think wants to hear what I have to say about it. I looked it up on Google and Results Hunter this morning and all I can find are the same articles (from mostly left-leaning outlets) accusing or alleging the use of white phosphorus bombs. Nothing with actual proof. I can see that white phosphorus is a component used in some artillery and since Hamas uses civilians as human shields, it may be inevitable that some civilians are impacted by this component. But to indiscriminately drop white phosphorus bombs with the intended purpose of maiming and killing "innocent" gazans looks to me like propaganda.

What say you?
First.

At this point there are no innocents.

Israel did bomb a refugee camp after repeated warnings that they were going to hit it in order to destroy an objective

I would take Israeli at their word when they give days worth of notice and are dropping leaflets stating that they are going to do something.

🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: Im2bent and erik72
I beg to differ on this point. Not getting involved and letting them work it out is the cheapest option. We shouldn't be there.
That’s not an option.

The die was cast decades ago.

It also puts pressure on the Muslim world to accept them in order to “ save Muslim live”.

The funny thing there is no Muslim country really gives a shit about them.

Last edited:
That’s not an option.

The die was cast decades ago.

It also puts pressure on the Muslim world to accept them in order to “ save Muslim live”.

The funny thing there is no Muslim country really gives a shit about them.
The only reason it is not an option is because the leadership has chosen for it not to be an option. If someone wants to say it is because of oil, I will remind them that we have oil here, and again our leadership has chosen that the use of it is not an option and has actively chosen to be dependent on others for things we could produce.

Taking an option off the table does not mean that the option ceases to exist in reality. It only means that minds have closed and myopia has set in. Rumsfeld, McCain, and others excelled at this stupidity and I will argue that Graham and others have taken up the job.

So... sending it to Iran(or any other country) benefits you more than 300 in your pocket? I aint just talking about the 100 billion sent to Iran either, Im talking about all the money that goes to other nations instead of back into our own. Ukraine anybody? How much has been sent there in the past year that could've done so much if invested into our own economy? A "tax refund" was just an ultra basic example. My overarching point is all that money would benefit us much more being invested(wisely) here in USA, not in some foreign country... If I was president, I'd try to find a way to use that money to bring manufacturing jobs back to America. I can't imagine we'll be able to fight much of a world war if all our microchips, most of our steel, electronics.. you name it, is coming from somewhere else.

Or ideally that they just stop printing with reckless abandon as @lariat said...

Reactions: XP1K
I agree and disagree.

Some if not most Jews have perverted their faith from those in the OT based it on. Like the different factions of Judaism in the time of Christ.

The same can be said of the Christian faith as well. Todays Christians are not the Christians from Christ’s time or just after.

Many claim to be Christians yet live in a perpetual state of sin while consciously choosing to disregard certain Commandments.

There is a Jewish ethnicity, Jewish "religion", and then within that there are the orthodox Jews. Many of those of "ethnicity" category make up the globalist, the ones that screw everyone else.

Reactions: eca7891

This was made public long ago. The were all R's, mostly in Trump cabinet and those that aligned with him including Pompeo, Ratcliff, Kash Patel. They won't bite the hand that feeds them, yet...

Why do you think all the South Americans are fleeing their countries? The communists are in charge after 12 years of Obama Biden coddling leftist totalitarians to our South. Used to be we ran all sorts of CIA ops to kill those fuggers.
Fckn insane that we have outright commie leadership in Colombia and Brazil now.. And the CIA helped! They told Bolsanaro not to contest the election "or else".
Bizarro world...

The White House will obviously try to use this to get their change to put in the washing machine.

Again, these were mostly dual citizens that chose to live there. There are some that were the hostages from 10/7 (about 230) and the remainder of ones in Gaza were there because they SUPPORTED the Palestinians, like those that protested in our Capitol, plus maybe 5 missionaries that went there at their own risk. These individuals should not be considered American citizens that need to be rescued at exorbitant expense and spilling pure US citizen blood. And you know Pedopeter has already and will continue to send the most capable and most conservative platoons.
That 500 number tells me that a bunch of them are probably Palestinians with US citizenship and their families. I'm not so sure I would call them "Americans" or have US interests at heart.

Reactions: BScore
UWvSjzpxjHoD.png

The only reason it is not an option is because the leadership has chosen for it not to be an option. If someone wants to say it is because of oil, I will remind them that we have oil here, and again our leadership has chosen that the use of it is not an option and has actively chosen to be dependent on others for things we could produce.

Taking an option off the table does not mean that the option ceases to exist in reality. It only means that minds have closed and myopia has set in. Rumsfeld, McCain, and others excelled at this stupidity and I will argue that Graham and others have taken up the job.
If a nuclear launch and or exchange is you’re preference then simply remove all support

Currently the US presence is the only deterrent from that out come. That does not m an it still will not take place but the US is a big hammer being held over the heads of others that would like to get involved.

With that said, paying Egypt pocket change to prevent a significant involvement is a pretty smart choice from a monetary and military standpoint. All around strategically there are worse ideas.

Reactions: Fig and AltraBVLL