• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

• Haha
Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
Reactions: tomcatmv
Iran's 'Supreme Leader' jsut backed down.
Was clear to anyone by the most gullible Iran had no hand in Gaza and aside for rethorical BS no one wants to see this spread into a wider war , not because IDF could do much about it, but because US would definitely get involved the moment any ass-whooping would threaten Israel , if you look at the arab world most of it is in hard crackdown on any but most benign support for Palestine as it ultimately threatens the rulers at home. None of the Arab states or Iran have anything to gain by going to war. Its absolutely loose loose deal even if today IDF could be rolled like 3rd military they are.

Epsteining works wonders........

Last edited:
Huh.... another sign? That again if other Arab countries don't want Hamas and Pal. people from Gaza as refugees and or support them... what does that tell ya?
That the US will take them? We have unlimited welfare for foreigners (less 10% for the big guy) and our crime, assaults, rapes, acid to the face, etc. against US citizens isn't nearly as bad as Europe yet.

I have a good idea....
Send them straight to US , falling dick first into Epstein pedoisland ,cocksuckign Schmoel at every election and standing with Israel is a package deal with 2-3million Muslim rapefugees per year

* Hint ;) there is a country that could be ''used'' for settling Palestinians ,just sign next 100billion$ check

Last edited:
Reactions: Sako man
Was clear to anyone by the most gullible Iran had no hand in Gaza and aside for rethorical BS no one wants to see this spread into a wider war

It's pretty clear, but it seemed pretty clear back in 2021 as well.

A prediction someone made, a couple years ago in another thread

"Russia has no interest in getting into any war in Ukraine or staging a false flag of any kind. There is also no troop concentration that would indicate any troop levels above those they typically have had in the last couple of years, even according to Ukrainian intel troops levels near the border are actually lower than they have been for the last couple of years. Some of these troops media is touting are fucking 400kilometers away from the Ukrainian border."

So now I’m confused. I have been trying to follow this, but I’m confused.
So was there Tunnels or not?
If there was, did they find Hamas?
What was the end results?

I apologize for my ignorance.
Thanks,
M.

Thanks,
M.
There are articles from both sides of the conflict on this issue. The anti-Israel news outlets are saying that Israel has provided no proof of tunnels under the hospitals. But we know Hamas has tunnels. Israel says they are there under the hospital and are tapping into them to steal the fuel from the hospitals. At least that's what i have read.

Reactions: Guyanaman1963
There are articles from both sides of the conflict on this issue. The anti-Israel news outlets are saying that Israel has provided no proof of tunnels under the hospitals. But we know Hamas has tunnels. Israel says they are there under the hospital and are tapping into them to steal the fuel from the hospitals. At least that's what i have read.
Why would a governing body- which Hamas is have to tunnel under anything to steal fuel? Who in the fuck would say no you can’t have our fuel to a fanatical mass murdering para military force that also holds the seat of power ?

Reactions: mosin46
Why would a governing body- which Hamas is have to tunnel under anything to steal fuel? Who in the fuck would say no you can’t have our fuel to a fanatical mass murdering para military force that also holds the seat of power ?
Well, Hamas has been stealing pipes for infrastructure to make munitions too, so there's that. Logic and the betterment of the citizenry is out the door, again.

It's pretty clear, but it seemed pretty clear back in 2021 as well.

A prediction someone made, a couple years ago in another thread

"Russia has no interest in getting into any war in Ukraine or staging a false flag of any kind. There is also no troop concentration that would indicate any troop levels above those they typically have had in the last couple of years, even according to Ukrainian intel troops levels near the border are actually lower than they have been for the last couple of years. Some of these troops media is touting are fucking 400kilometers away from the Ukrainian border."
Well you got me there 🤪

In my defense Oksana i was doing at the time absolutely swore that was the case, but who knows maybe she worked for FSB when she was literally sucking me dry.:eek:

Thanks,
M.
This is what they were selling,James Bond villain style lair

this is what they came up with, no tunnels even the old bunker Israelis built was cemented in probably already when the hospital was built over it., and this sorry collection IDF probably brought in for the photo op, other evidence was broken video cameras, box of CDs a laptop without CD player embarrassing BS
WhatsApp_Image_2023-11-15_at_17.53.35.jpeg

Last edited:

Yet ,they all back anti whitism being taught from grade school on.

TURKEY... is not our friend..
TURKEY.. is not a friend to Christians..
TURKEY.. has already started to invade Europe, and will finish what they started in 1683

That the US will take them? We have unlimited welfare for foreigners (less 10% for the big guy) and our crime, assaults, rapes, acid to the face, etc. against US citizens isn't nearly as bad as Europe yet.
Nah wasn't implying that the U.S. should take them. I not for that.

I'm saying that if the Arabs don't want them.... that it means nothing but trouble the way they look at it.

That guy in the article that got arrested for praying for Hamas/Pal. people by the Saudis.... that really shows the Arab countries don't want them. That's what I was getting it.

Maybe they don't want another caliphate building up within their own borders. Isis was a big enough pain.
Naah , most of the arab governments are hard-core dictatorships that invest a lot in keeping people in line and they are not squishy in applying deadly force. MSM also keeps their trap shut as most of these dictators are US allies. Hamas leadership and US servicemen frequent the same brothels and clubs in Qatar, have you heard of any calls to bomb Qatar ? that not just hosts Hamas but its the main financier?

Most ME countries have young populations that are by default a massive factor of instability. high unemployment further adds to instability,the oil-rich ones pay for social peace folks get stipends and foreign slave labor does the work.
For them the deal they have had going on was to finance religious nutjobs, terrorists, wars etc abroad in return they get peace at home. No one is going to bring another potential for conflict inside their borders.

Israel made the mess and they need to own it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sako man
TURKEY... is not our friend..
TURKEY.. is not a friend to Christians..
TURKEY.. has already started to invade Europe, and will finish what they started in 1683

But wait - they're a NATO member and we sold them a ton of good weaponry, so they must be our allies.

I am just wondering if Turkey and Israel start fighting, we have NATO and Israel-US agreements. So, we are conflicted both ways. Some other NATO members have treaties with Israel, but not all of them. Quite a bit of NATO would be “required” to come to Turkey’s defense. How does anyone knowledgeable see this scenario playing out?

this is what they came up with, no tunnels even the old bunker Israelis built was cemented in probably already when the hospital was built over it., and this sorry collection IDF probably brought in for the photo op, other evidence was broken video cameras, box of CDs a laptop without CD player embarrassing BS

Well thankfully they did find the 2 cans of WD40.
All that manpower and propaganda finally paid off.

Well thankfully they did find the 2 cans of WD40.
All that manpower and propaganda finally paid off.

BS is not getting any better, here they are trying to sell a story that they found a pickup from Oct 7th with all the weapons and gear from October 7th raid just lying it he back untouched for a month of war in Gaza. IDF should at least hole some tires and tell a tale it was abandoned due to flat tire 🤪

BS is not getting any better, here they are trying to sell a story that they found a pickup from Oct 7th with all the weapons and gear from October 7th raid just lying it he back untouched for a month of war in Gaza. IDF should at least hole some tires and tell a tale it was abandoned due to flat tire 🤪

Pretty nice of them to wash and wax, clean the windows and hopefully the gas tank is full. It'll make a nice go to town vehicle.

Ok, I thought it was just me Not understanding whats going on.
I get the tunnels are there, and I saw the weapons they found on news outlets and other places.
I laughed at those weapons and their quantities because, heaven forbids someone peeks into MY safe…
It’s making me lean towards Israel lying to justify what they are doing.
To be clear; I condemn all acts of terror, whether Hamas, or Israel. I feel we should be taking care of the USA first: homelessness, poverty, infrastructure, and let’s not forget our borders. I dont feel we should be involved in Ukraine, Israel or anywhere else for that matter.
It baffle's me to see all this happening as well as what are politicians are doing to do us; eroding our rights, lying to us, creating narratives to support their cases… and then claiming National Security.
I dont mean to rant, but this is galling to me.
Thanks for listening,
M.

Laughable weapons cache. I strongly believe that it was planted.
M.

If you'll notice the red plastic case....it has a small tire inflator pump, like a harbor freight type that plugs into a lighter socket.

But yea, you'd think it would have some dust on the windshield at the very least.
I suspect it's a setup.....and what was it that they had blurred out at the left front corner of the truck anyway ?

That is not a flaw its a feature , as it seems Israelis are preparing a ''Final Solution'' for both in Gaza and West bank ,

''Israeli popular sentiment -- even amongst former liberals -- is moving toward a Greater Nakba. Gaza is under Nakba pressures. So is the West Bank, as settler violence against Palestinians surges. Even a ‘liberal’ such as former opposition leader Lapid now agrees that ‘settlers’ in the occupied West Bank are not ‘settlers’ at all, since the land is but the ‘Biblical land of Israel’.
Nakba ‘ambitions’ are widening to South Lebanon (up to the Litani River) too. The radical members of Netanyahu’s government say Israelis will never return to the kibbutz adjacent to Lebanon, without Hezbollah’s removal from the border area.

So, the call is heard for "Israel" to ‘take’ Lebanon up to the Litani (a key water source) -- and ‘serendipitously’ the Israeli air force has begun operating up to 40 kms inside Lebanon. Cabinet members now openly speak of the IOF needing to turn its attention to Hezbollah once Hamas has been ‘obliterated’.
Plainly, the White House is struggling to avoid the slide towards full regional war, as both the Lebanese front and the Iraqi front heats up: On Sunday, Iraqi movements again fired missiles at the American base in Shaddadi.

"Israel" is sensing the present crisis to be both an existential risk, but an ‘opportunity’ too – an opportunity to establish "Israel" across ‘its Biblical lands’ over the long term. There is no mistaking it -- this is the direction of travel of Israeli popular sentiment, from both Left and Right wings, to bloody eschatology.''

OK, well the IDF gave a warning that all non combatants go south of the river, however Hamas has also threatened fellow palestinians who wanted to do so with death. Also you probably have a lot of defiant people who want to stay put, making themselves inadvertent targets. Add some very large JDAMS and bad shit is gonna happen. So, all this combined helps Hamas in their civi death toll PR campaign. 😳

Supposedly, Israel and Hamas have agreed to a 5 day ceasefire to let womenz and children’s out negotiated by the US, cause you know I’m sure a group that has committed such violence all of a sudden has a conscience. What could go wrong?
You could be referring to any one of the three mentioned and not be wrong.