• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sometimes kids just need their asses kicked

jake_c02

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2011
Alb,NM
These kids need a good ass kicking...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z-LC_rq2E1k&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z-LC_rq2E1k&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Sometimes kids just need their asses kicked

That was on good morning america two days ago.
And I agree with your title. A solid upbringing is so lacking these days it's a joke. Actions=Consequences is missing from parent/child interaction anymore. But that's a topic for another thread.

I'm a little disappointed, I kind of expected one of these little bastards to be picking his teeth out of the bottom of his deck. Tools.

Guess this is what happens when the Jackass crew are your role models. Although I have to admit the Justin Bieber cutout being punched did put a quick smile on my face.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Guess this is what happens when the Jackass crew are your role models. Although I have to admit the Justin Bieber cutout being punched did put a quick smile on my face.</span> </div></div>

My thoughts exactly. I think what amazes me more is not a single damn customer tried to do anything to stop it. They all just stand around with their thumb in their ass. If this is the kind of shit that is coming up after my generation, mankind is in a world of shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Guess this is what happens when the Jackass crew are your role models. Although I have to admit the Justin Bieber cutout being punched did put a quick smile on my face.</span> </div></div>

My thoughts exactly. I think what amazes me more is not a single damn customer tried to do anything to stop it. They all just stand around with their thumb in their ass. If this is the kind of shit that is coming up after my generation, mankind is in a world of shit. </div></div>

My wife gets mad at me when I do some like that, if I even look at them wrong she thinks I'm stepping over the line, just ignore them she says. I think they need their asses kicked, these worthless little pricks need to know that their behavior is unacceptable. They should be treated like shit so they learn, if thats possible.

It is all on tape and now Law Enforcement should step in, but these children they will grow up to be outstanding citizens one day; I bet thier mommy/daddy tells them that they should not do that, but they will pay for any damages. They are just kids that watch MTV and love thier rolemodels in MTV.

KARMA WILL CATCH UP TO THEM ONE DAY.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are the 99%</div></div>

BINGO!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Although I have to admit the Justin Bieber cutout being punched did put a quick smile on my face. </div></div>

Is that what you do to yours?

Bunch of assholes acting like assholes. But really you're out shopping with your family and come across tools like this, what are you going to do? Get into a brawl with them and beat their ass so that they can turn around and prosecute you with assault? Or worse yet, have one of these dicks stick you in the gut with a knife or something or some petty nonsense.

The store has security for these types of things.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bunch of assholes acting like assholes. But really you're out shopping with your family and come across tools like this, what are you going to do? Get into a brawl with them and beat their ass so that they can turn around and prosecute you with assault? Or worse yet, have one of these dicks stick you in the gut with a knife or something or some petty nonsense.

The store has security for these types of things. </div></div>

What really is sad is if one of these kids hurt someone or damage stuff. THE PARENTS ARE SCREWED.... When i think about it, fuck them too.... When someone smashes one of these little bastards in the face with a bat and hurt them really good, they shoud go to the parents house and do it to them too... I am so tired of these pussy ass kids and their weak ass parents...these kids today are so damn lazy and useless its sickening...stick em all in a hole, they take up good peoples space.
SeaCrest OUT...LOL

Im probably an asshole for saying this, but i think the petty bullshit these little pussies are doing in this video pales in comparison to some of the retarded shit you and I probably did at their age. I dont know how my friends and I are still alive and free after some of that shit. Its not cause we had improper upbringings, its what teenage boys do. But i do agree they need a proper ass beating

I ran into some punks like that one night at a Wally World (back when I used to shop there) and I just casually reached for a product as one went skating by. The merchandise happened to be about neck level and in his path of travel so one of the little skate punks ended up clotheslined pretty good. The rest of them started to get aggressive until I reached my hand back under my shirt and asked them if they were tired of breathing. Funny how they lost all interest in indoor skating and acting badass when faced with that question and the one about whether my concealed hand was grasping a concealed firearm.

Did you know the sound of a human cranium hitting commercial linoleum is almost identical to that made by a firm honeydew melon hitting concrete?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Noah Mercy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ran into some punks like that one night at a Wally World (back when I used to shop there) and I just casually reached for a product as one went skating by. The merchandise happened to be about neck level and in his path of travel so one of the little skate punks ended up clotheslined pretty good. The rest of them started to get aggressive until I reached my hand back under my shirt and asked them if they were tired of breathing. Funny how they lost all interest in indoor skating and acting badass when faced with that question and the one about whether my concealed hand was grasping a concealed firearm.

Did you know the sound of a human cranium hitting commercial linoleum is almost identical to that made by a firm honeydew melon hitting concrete? </div></div>

HA HA HA HA HA! Damn...that is some funny shit right there! Bravo to you, sir!

Spare the Rod, spoil the child. I did something pretty bad when I was a little younger than that, my dad found out and I received a well deserved beating. That would never happen today... parents get prosecuted for spanking.

Man I was waiting for one of them to jump into a display and come out with a snapped arm, now that would be funny

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeo556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whisky tangos............ </div></div>

Nah...those are definetly rich spoiled little bastards.

I'm not surprised to see kids doing things like this. I work with juvenile delinquents, and these kids would shit themselves if confronted by a real criminal. These kids are copying what they see on tv. Tom Green and the dudes from Jackass got famous from doing shit just like this so they think maybe it will happen to them. Do I think it's right? No, but I can see why they do it. As adults, we have to watch what kind of things laugh at in front of our youth. I'm guilty of it. I took my nefew to see Jackass 2, with my sister's blessing. While he never did anything like the boys in the video, it would be hypocritical to think it wouldn't be funny if he did it in a store and taped it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HSNARC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im probably an asshole for saying this, but i think the petty bullshit these little pussies are doing in this video pales in comparison to some of the retarded shit you and I probably did at their age. I dont know how my friends and I are still alive and free after some of that shit. Its not cause we had improper upbringings, its what teenage boys do. But i do agree they need a proper ass beating </div></div>

you know, as a kid i did run a muck like most young boys do. i never was into damaging someone else's property or causing someone else to have to pay to clean up my mess. stealing and breaking things that belonged to someone else was never my thing. i don't find this acceptable at all and i sure hope it's not what teenage boys do these days.

I smashed mailboxes with a bat

I put dog-poop in all the holes of local golf course

I fessed up to smashing the mail-boxes and actually paid for and replaced the ones I wrecked.

I was never brought to justice for golf-course shenanigans.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joel.B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I smashed mailboxes with a bat

I put dog-poop in all the holes of local golf course

I fessed up to smashing the mail-boxes and actually paid for and replaced the ones I wrecked.

I was never brought to justice for golf-course shenanigans.

</div></div>

I think its unwritten laws, golf course shenanigans are a free pass.

Well, one wonderful about the interwebs, someones gonna recognize those douche nozzles and its gonna come back to bite them in the ass.

I believe on of the idiots in the vid used his rel name for youtube account, was quickly outed on random sights around the web and authorities were notfied. I have heard nothing yet about any action taken

What action is going to be taken? Those kids clearly got the bucks (or at least parents do) to pay for all the damages if they're caught. I agree they are rich and spoiled.

I pray to be in the midst of such shinanigans to jack up some kids.

Feel Free to inquire with one of my children the results from something even .1% as bad as this crap! I will wager highly on what they would tell you. I have not one inkling of reservation on the effectiveness of the"Spare The Rod" philosophy, as it was taught to me!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HSNARC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im probably an asshole for saying this, but i think the petty bullshit these little pussies are doing in this video pales in comparison to some of the retarded shit you and I probably did at their age. I dont know how my friends and I are still alive and free after some of that shit. Its not cause we had improper upbringings, its what teenage boys do. But i do agree they need a proper ass beating </div></div>

you know, as a kid i did run a muck like most young boys do. i never was into damaging someone else's property or causing someone else to have to pay to clean up my mess. stealing and breaking things that belonged to someone else
was never my thing. i don't find this acceptable at all and i sure hope it's not what teenage boys do these days. </div></div>

no most of the teenage kids i know today sit on there ass and smoke bath salts while playing call of duty. I believe that this kind of anti boy scout fuck the world teenage rebellion is common whether everyone wants to admit it or not. Its not our current society or pussy do nothing parents, 16 year old boys are going to break shit, use curse words, and shun authority. Its part of becoming a man that won't be tread upon. These kids are going to screw around and someone is going to beat their little asses and they'll learn how the world works.

Some of these comment here kind of remind me of the movie Pleasantville

My parents let us get away with a lot of stuff when we were kids, pretty much do what we wanted to do in the way of things that would only get ourselves hurt. That said, if we fucked with anyone or anyones stuff I'm sure we would have received a most memorable beat down. I just never was into stealing, drugs or destroying property. We'd play practial jokes all the time, but this stuff isn't even funny to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Roadwild17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well at least they didn't start beating the crap out of random people. </div></div>

Random people should beat the crap out of them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Roadwild17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well at least they didn't start beating the crap out of random people. </div></div>

Random people should beat the crap out of them.</div></div>

What EddieNFL said!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAGUA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The video won't work. What did these little bastards do ?</div></div>

they were knocking over displays in various retail outlets and basically causing all kinds of havoc.

Like most of you have already said I would willingly kick the shit out of these kids if they did that in front of me. If I had been found doing anything like this my parents would have kicked my ass. I do not even get how this is remotely funny. I have seen the Jackass movies and found some of their skits funny but they did pay for it afterwards.

All it would take is a customer or a customers kid to get knocked over. Lawsuit on the store for allowing it? God help these kids if it were me or one of my family members. At that point, being rich would just mean good hospital care. And I am sure their lawyer would make sure that part on the tape disapeared.

Of coarse, if someone "accidentaly", just happened to move a cart in their way, or "placed" their foot into their path, well, that would be just unfortunate.

my parents would have beat me to death for doing something like that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I weep for my generation... </div></div>

This. Vid just goes to show that no one is raised with any morals, or ethics. Much less, a sense of right and wrong with the parents these days trying to be friends instead of role models.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Noah Mercy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ran into some punks like that one night at a Wally World (back when I used to shop there) and I just casually reached for a product as one went skating by. The merchandise happened to be about neck level and in his path of travel so one of the little skate punks ended up clotheslined pretty good. The rest of them started to get aggressive until I reached my hand back under my shirt and asked them if they were tired of breathing. Funny how they lost all interest in indoor skating and acting badass when faced with that question and the one about whether my concealed hand was grasping a concealed firearm.

Did you know the sound of a human cranium hitting commercial linoleum is almost identical to that made by a firm honeydew melon hitting concrete? </div></div>

Wait, you used to shop at Walmart?

This is ridiculous! The sad part is that these assholes probably aren't much younger than I am.. They need a "coming to Jesus meeting"

Granted I did more than my fair share of stupid shit, I didn't do anything that would put someone in danger.