• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Song of the day.

Good stuff, guys. Some I had forgotten and some had never heard.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: Zorrosdens
Folktales from the dark forests of Alpine Austria.

I love good Folk Tales...sounds like it’s told excellently....so, without understanding a word of this?, I’m going to give it a 10 on presentation alone. Sit with a youngin’ and relax by a fire and listen. ?....If I only understood it.

Last edited:
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Love
<iframe width="1043" height="782" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just saw him on Fox at a citizenship ceremony. Thought this was fitting today.

<iframe width="1043" height="782" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Love

I love good Folk Tales...sounds like it’s told excellently....so, without understanding a word of this?, I’m going to give it a 10 on presentation alone. Sit with a youngin’ and relax by a fire and listen. ?....If I only understood it.
One my many projects is to translate Sturmpercht lyrics to English. If you want, I’ll pass them on as I progress.

One my many projects is to translate Sturmpercht lyrics to English. If you want, I’ll pass them on as I progress.

Most definitely. Ditto Zorrosdens post. Never considered Lightfoot or Chapin as great singers or musicians, but the stories, even the fiction, are.

• Love