• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Sons of Guns - New Discovery Show

Re: Sons of Guns - New Discovery Show

I watched the episode where they converted the browning into a shoulder fired rifle. I found it to be bad acting where the LEO was all worried about getting to shoot in his competition. Whe the 4 other people showed up it seemed like an informal day at the range with a few co-workers.

Also, I found it interesting that they had written definitions they flashed on the screen that went like this:

308=Hunting Rifle (the customer had a 308 that he wanted a can for, in Oklahoma you can not hunt with a supressor)

Tig=Welding (The new guy was mig welding one handed with his arm unsupported, the welds looked like the proverbial "bird tirds"

One more rant, The previos episode I saw had Captain Dipshit Phil pointing the loaded black powder pistol at everyone. Once the "Operator" got on and stated talking about building the vehicle mounted weapon for supressive fire, I had to just shut it off.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BobcatT870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I watched the episode where they converted the browning into a shoulder fired rifle. I found it to be bad acting where the LEO was all worried about getting to shoot in his competition. Whe the 4 other people showed up it seemed like an informal day at the range with a few co-workers.

</div></div>

I was kind of interested that that acted like putting a shoulder stock and a bipod on a 1919 was something orginal...must have never seen a 1919A6 - the Army had it figured out during WWII

I was kind of interested that that acted like putting a shoulder stock and a bipod on a 1919 was something orginal...must have never seen a 1919A6 - the Army had it figured out during WWII

a Marine figured it out first

I will keep them in mind if I ever need to ruin a perfectly good classic gun quickly.
i.e. The 1919 and the Tommy gun

How unsafw his that jackwad, firing the Mac 10 inside the shop? Yeah blanks, but remember Brandon Lee!! Not too mention it's just plain stupid. Safety is not a watch word.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNOTES</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This show is a Complete waste of time! </div></div>

I couldn't agree more.. I watched the one with that top us trainer guy, uh what was his name.. where they were building that TOP OF THE LINE, futuristic, Samurai sword for the battlefield warrior.. Or a lightweight AR, for short.. What a Joke..

I'm going to take the positive out of this train wreck of a show.

These guys make all of us look brilliant, responsible, educated and handsome.

If this show wasnt on, we wouldnt have this thread on it...

Thanks everyone, I have been laughing my ass off reading this.

This is much more entertaining than the show. Perhaps we could submit scripts for future episodes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jayhawker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BobcatT870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I watched the episode where they converted the browning into a shoulder fired rifle. I found it to be bad acting where the LEO was all worried about getting to shoot in his competition. Whe the 4 other people showed up it seemed like an informal day at the range with a few co-workers.

</div></div>

I was kind of interested that that acted like putting a shoulder stock and a bipod on a 1919 was something orginal...must have never seen a 1919A6 - the Army had it figured out during WWII </div></div>

I am not defending the cheesiness of the show, but will quote Will from what he said about it on the local forum:

Art: Other than the short turnaround time, & t.v. drama factor, I don't see why they didn't just go with a standard A6 modification on the M1919?

Will: "because I've owned one of those and thought it's suck factor was high very awkward to use from any angle, that's what I'm saying."

As for the door breacher going in first, I would quote him but couldn't find his post. He said it was done like that for the show and the weapon was built for the show too.

With all the manufacturer's out there, how the hell did they find this group? I guess it takes someone to say, "they can build anything that shoots".

this show sucks dick!! And they need some better looking chics.. Complete waste of a channel. And they pretty proud of there shitty guns.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: onechance</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With all the manufacturer's out there, how the hell did they find this group? I guess it takes someone to say, "they can build anything that shoots". </div></div>

IMHO, I hope none of the manufacturers or gun plumbers get a tv show. Yes I like to see things being made, but things usually end very badly after get a tv show. Just look what happened to Jessica Simpson, Kate plus 8, and Orange County Choppers just to name a few.

As for OCC and most reality shows I could deal w/o the BS and family drama, I wish they would shut up and just show the building process.

I think this show will get people informed about NFA weapons and sales all over will go up, but having more people w/ NFA stuff there's bound to be some dipshits in the bunch that will do something stupid.

I can't fucking believe it...
Last night's show tops 'em all. I guess I keep watching it now just to see if they can possibly come up with anything more retarded than the week before. And they've not disappointed.

Rapid firing model rockets from a bank of aluminum tubes (they had the balls to call it a "Katyusha") is supposed to deter pirates with RPG's in the Gulf of Aden? Are you fucking kidding me???

I've seen more impressive pyrotechnics with bottle rockets on the 4th of July. I wouldn't buy a magazine from them.

Kind of a shame, watching the owner make an idiot out of himself. Like a train wreck in slow motion. I sorta like Will, I get the impression that somehow underneath all the stupid bullshit he actually knows gunsmithing...

<span style="font-weight: bold">
I am not defending the cheesiness of the show, but will quote Will from what he said about it on the local forum:

Art: Other than the short turnaround time, & t.v. drama factor, I don't see why they didn't just go with a standard A6 modification on the M1919?

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: red">Will: "because I've owned one of those and thought it's suck factor was high very awkward to use from any angle, that's what I'm saying."</span></span>

As for the door breacher going in first, I would quote him but couldn't find his post. He said it was done like that for the show and the weapon was built for the show too.

</span>

I bet it pails in comparison to the "Suck Factor" of a TV show about some idiot monkeying-around like he's the 1st to ever do something that's been done by dozens of people, 40-50yrs ago!

Can't wait to see Red Jack-Off take credit for being the 1st to come out with an alligator "bang-stick!" Theyve only been around for a decade or 2.

I wonder how many of these innovations this buncha retards has patents on?

I can't believe Im still watching this shit

I like the show. I dont take anything in it seriously, thats for sure. and i correct the stupid shit they say vigorously so my girlfriend dosnt think that bullshit they spout is true. But other than being boudreux/thibodeux, rednecks with lathes and tools, they're kinda entertaining.

I liked when the one guy (shop owner i guess) told one of the "machinists" to go in the back and retrieve a "7.62x39mm AK47 rifle" for his birthday present. Kid came back with a saiga 7.62mm sporter rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt. 0811</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's so bad it's good, why? why can't I stop watching it? </div></div>

Because we are suckers and anything with guns will get us to watch. I TIVO guns & gear on T.V. which is horrible. They constantly market Olympic Arms which is like the worst AR-15 manufacturer(disclaimer: my opinion, I realize the stuff works)

Oh hell, where to start.

Screwing up the Tommy? Shitty job on the 1919? Oh, and $85 an hour labor for gunsmithing? Shit, I'm glad they don't charge that around here. I'd pay that for a Master, but not those asshats.

And not to mention the POS UTG laser on the turret gun? These guys are overwhelmingly full of fail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt. 0811</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's so bad it's good, why? why can't I stop watching it? </div></div>

Probably the same reason you can't look away from an auto accident or train wreck.

I'll admit it, I can't stop watching it...Its like a weekend at the gun show, 2 hours with "operators" at the gun shop, 3 rednecks with dremels and a Monday morning strip club all rolled into one. I can't believe they haven't killed anyone yet as horrible as they shoot and as stupid as they appear. I've never seen one of them actually use the correct tool for the job yet. I can't believe they can actually produce any two parts the same with as many cut off saw and dremels as they use on the show.

The only reason I can figure that they would even produced the show is to enforce the redneck, backwoods gun owner sterotype. I tell you what...the most dangerous job in the world would be running a camera on the show. I'd show up for work in full kevlar/flame retardant/bomb resistant suit.

This show reminds me of the South Park episode called "Underpants Gnomes"

The Gnomes explain that their business plan is as follows
Phase 1: Collect Underpants
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit

Jed Jacket Firearms business plan
Phase 1: Add Cheaper Than Dirt parts to Saiga Rifle
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Russ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Can't wait to see Red Jack-Off take credit for being the 1st to come out with an alligator "bang-stick!" Theyve only been around for a decade or 2.
</div></div>

Divers have been using them forever...
I still have a .357 magnum bangstick/spearhead that I used to take Goliath Grouper with twenty-five years ago.

But Red Jacket invented the concept...right...

What I like (not) is when he is looking at allof the "candidates" looking for a job, he says, "with all of the unemployed out there, cant find anyone to hire"

OK, so then, he hires a guy, that SAYS he can weld, right? Then, Will asks him if he can TIG, and he says, YES. Next scene, fucknut is welding with a MIG. And he sucks ass TRYING to melt metal. Then, they show him ARC welding, and he says, "It's been so long since Ive welded, I forgot" (or something to that effect)

OK, so, he can fuckn TIG weld (obviously, or they would have shown him ATTEMPTING to TIG), and he cant fucking MIG weld, and he REALLY cant fuckin ARC weld....what do we have left, Acetelyne? yeah, Im sure he's real good at that!!

So, out of all the guys they looked at, and said were dumb fucks, they hire this ass clown that lied and cant fuckn weld? How the hell do these people get paid to be on TV?

Edit: Welding is like shooting a gun, or riding a bike....you just dont "forget"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peepaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I like (not) is when he is looking at allof the "candidates" looking for a job, he says, "with all of the unemployed out there, cant find anyone to hire"

OK, so then, he hires a guy, that SAYS he can weld, right? Then, Will asks him if he can TIG, and he says, YES. Next scene, fucknut is welding with a MIG. And he sucks ass TRYING to melt metal. Then, they show him ARC welding, and he says, "It's been so long since Ive welded, I forgot" (or something to that effect)

OK, so, he can fuckn TIG weld (obviously, or they would have shown him ATTEMPTING to TIG), and he cant fucking MIG weld, and he REALLY cant fuckin ARC weld....what do we have left, Acetelyne? yeah, Im sure he's real good at that!!

So, out of all the guys they looked at, and said were dumb fucks, they hire this ass clown that lied and cant fuckn weld? How the hell do these people get paid to be on TV?

Edit: Welding is like shooting a gun, or riding a bike....you just dont "forget"</div></div>

Hell, comparing his "work" to retard-Chris, clusterfuck-Charlie, & even Will, it looks to me that his work should fit right in! Every welding job I've seen Will, or anyone else on the show do has looked like bird-shit! After the work they've been showing on their TV show, its hard to believe they had the balls to bitch about the hack-job done on that old guy's Maxim machine gun(I wouldn't be surprised if they were the hacks that fucked it up to begin with!).

Speaking of the Maxim, that's the only time I thought they might show some real gunsmithing instead of their normal dremel-work. But oh no! It's too "hard" for them!

I've decided that I believe 99.9% of Red Jacket's work is selling suppressors & Saiga's(prolly using someone else's cans & slapping their name on it like they did with the Ma-Duece!), & all this custom shit & mods for customers is 100% for TV only. Tommy-gun for SWAT entry team, replica bazooka, & pirate-roman candle horseshit, etc I would bet my next paycheck are made-up BS for the show. Oh yeah, & if that cigar-chewing, fat-ass is a real "private contractor," then I'm Mary fuckin' Poppins! 1st he was SWAT, now he's a private defense contractor, I call BULLSHIT! Next he'll be an ex-SEAL sniper turned Sniper school instructor.

If Will has all the markets he claims to have corned, cornered, then they must be some slow-ass markets, or he couldn't keep all his orders filled with 1 actual gunsmith, a part-time teacher, & 2 shortbus-specials(Charles & chris) while he runs around playing gun-guru for the TV cameras

Will's already admitted to those 1-week deadline when he commented on a couple other gun forums that it takes 3-4 weeks to do one episodes. Hell, I bet there's a buncha guys on the hide that could make a "5-day" deadline, if u gave 'em a month to do it!

This show is 100% scripted. It'd take alot to make me believe that the 1st fuckin' thing they have done since it started is for real. WTF Tiger McKee was thinking by buying advertising on their show is beyond me.

I know one guy who got sucked into their suppressed Saga bullshit. The dealer placed the order two weeks ago. Red Jacket must be very busy burning up dremel wheels cutting baffles, the wait time is four months. I can't wait to see this thing.

RedJacket will become a part of our growing lexicon.

When someone does extensive dremel work or arc welding to a perfectly good firearm it will have been "redjacketed."

"Man look at that thing, looks like you redjacketed the shit out it, why did you do that? Next time take it to a gunsmith."

haha i like the redjacketed slang. Seriously the show is gayer than Richard Simmons chasing Justin Bieber through a cock tree forest lol

All above, true true...

I havent seen any of thier welding results, so I dont know...I just so happened to see that one episode with teh new guy, and his welding, and Im like WTF IS THAT!?!?!?! And they hired this guy?!?!?!?!?!?

I mean, if you are a shop, and this guy says he can weld, and his welds look like what he produced, and you KEEP HIM ON BOARD!?!?!?

That tells me everything I need to know.

Also, what is up with telling EVERYONE IN THE FREE WORLD, how much money they make on a product? Are they gloating? Are they stupid?

I will say that when I saw the first episode I watched, I was intrigued. Thought, hey, maybe a good gun show, with some quality gun smithing. Then I saw a 2nd episode, and I was like, uh, maybe not. Then, couldnt help myself, had to watch another one, JUST to make sure, and is when I saw the new guy. YIKES!

Yeah, it's pretty bad. I just wish I knew how people like this find people to make shows of them. It HAS to be because someone knows someone over at the Network.

Or, how about the Labor Law he violated when his douche bag employee, the Charle's Bronson glass wearing ass hat, told Will he couldn't work with this kid. Guess he knew him from the trailer park or something. So, Will uses a lame excuse about his "background" check being no good, and let him go. What a dick face, I would so follow up on that shit if I were him. The kid was a perfect fit: Male pattern baldness-check, yellowing crooked teeth-check, no clue whatsoever-check.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or, how about the Labor Law he violated when his douche bag employee, the Charle's Bronson glass wearing ass hat, told Will he couldn't work with this kid. Guess he knew him from the trailer park or something. So, Will uses a lame excuse about his "background" check being no good, and let him go. What a dick face, I would so follow up on that shit if I were him. <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #FF0000"> The kid was a perfect fit: Male pattern baldness-check, yellowing crooked teeth-check, no clue whatsoever-check</span></span>. </div></div>

LMFAO!!!!

Dude, so TRUE!! I forgot about that. Yeah, told Will, hey man, this guy runs his mouth, or something like that, I cant work with him. Next scene they show Will telling the guy, your background check didnt pan out.

Seriously!??? The alligator kill stick? Wouldn't it just have been way easier and safer to buy a Taurus Judge or something similar?? Looks like throwing that thing into firing position is a accident waiting to happen! And isn't the whole point of a "reg kill stick" to get your hands/body away from the animal not 6" away like there contraption? I say FAIL!!! This show makes me want to scream AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JL1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I think this show will get people informed about NFA weapons and sales all over will go up, but having more people w/ NFA stuff there's bound to be some dipshits in the bunch that will do something stupid.

</div></div>

My fear is the same chitsticks that watch and believe in the show will be the ones getting the NFA stuff.

Remind me, why are we still watching this show instead of boycotting it?

anybody see this steamin pile o shit episode last night? I accidentally did(in hotel room with getto cable with 4 channels). WHAT THE FUCK is the point of dual water cooled M16's on a boat? do these fucktards not realize there are MG's filling that role since before WW2? It'd be one thing to have a cradle to slip your main rifle into once you mounted the boat but they cant do that with the hoses and tubing running all over.

And who did they say the Buyers were? Navy? my ass, they were LA's finest swamp militia ass pirates

C'mon JJ, our swamp pirates deserve only the best in weaponry!!
laugh.gif

I think I watched the first rerun last night. They suppressed an AK! It was totally badass! They covered it in sand, mud and water and get this, it still worked! Never seen anything like it.

These guys are real game changers for the whole firearms industry.

The only other one I have seen was the "Master Key" show.

Hey Fatty, when you are demoing a product it is often advantageous to put on a clean shirt. I doubt you own a collared shirt or an iron, but at least lose the moo-moo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anybody see this steamin pile o shit episode last night? I accidentally did(in hotel room with getto cable with 4 channels). WHAT THE FUCK is the point of dual water cooled M16's on a boat? do these fucktards not realize there are MG's filling that role since before WW2? It'd be one thing to have a cradle to slip your main rifle into once you mounted the boat but they cant do that with the hoses and tubing running all over.

And who did they say the Buyers were? Navy? my ass, they were LA's finest swamp militia ass pirates </div></div>

It seems to be that the weapons they are building just for the show, maybe the discovery channel is coming up w/ the retarded builds and/or it's scripted like most shows.

Just as someone on this thread pointed out that the one guy on a previous episode went from security consultant to private defense contractor, or something of that nature. Maybe the character/customers on there are put on just for the show?

Last night's episode was the last straw for me. Military contract my lilly-white ASS! I'd just about bet that McDonald's has as many Gov't contracts as Red Jacket!

Oh, I saw where Will, owner of Red Jack-off, responded on a forum about the M1919 he modified into an 1919A6 version. He said he wanted to do it "HIS" way because, "the SUCK-Factor was high" on the original M1919A6(a mod created by a Marine in the Pacific during WW2 who, along with a Medal of Honor-winner & a few others who actually "USED" them in combat!).

I was flipping through an old "Small Arms Review" mag last night and ran across an ad by "TNW Firearms, Inc-Vernonia, OR" where they were selling their "M230-kit"(M1919A6-mod)back in April '08(That's when the ad I saw came out, have no idea how long they've offered this kit). Kit comes with a new lighter/shorter .308 barrel, railed forearm, butt-stock/pistol grip, vert. forward grip, etc.
TNW goes on to state, "The upgrade <span style="font-weight: bold">takes about 20min's to install, and requires NO permanent modification</span> to your M1919.

Here's a pic of their M230-kit & link to their webpage
<span style="font-weight: bold">TNW M-230(M1919A6-mod)</span>
M230-M1919-A6.jpg

http://www.tnwfirearms.com/guns_m230.shtml

Here's some pics of the Red Jacket "build"

RedJacketM1919A6.jpg

RedJacketM1919A6_2.jpg

Someone explain to me what exactly did Red Jacket do? I mean, other than buy TNW's kit & rip them off, claiming they "Built" it? I'd like to hear them explain just exactly what they had to "build" since all they did was buy a kit that takes "20 minutes to assemble?" Hell, they didn't even swap out TNW's buttstock to try to make it look original! They just painted the fucker OD green, & fucked-up the "20min" assemble & had to re-use the original barrel that they took the hacksaw to.

I don't believe they build a god damn thing for that TV show. I'd just nearly bet the M1919 the guy brought-in at the first of the show, got swapped-out for a TNW kit-gun that they bought assembled.

Best of luck to 'em. I hope the show brings alotta business from the Mall Ninja's, 'cuz I seriously doubt it's helped their image within the gun world

Oh yeah, I'm with the post above! You would think someone with that big a strangle-hold on so much of the gun industry could afford more than 1 fuckin' T-shirt! Reckon he bought-out the 6-XL Blue T-Shirt market, or does he just enjoy looking like a damn homeless person???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JL1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anybody see this steamin pile o shit episode last night? I accidentally did(in hotel room with getto cable with 4 channels). WHAT THE FUCK is the point of dual water cooled M16's on a boat? do these fucktards not realize there are MG's filling that role since before WW2? It'd be one thing to have a cradle to slip your main rifle into once you mounted the boat but they cant do that with the hoses and tubing running all over.

And who did they say the Buyers were? Navy? my ass, they were LA's finest swamp militia ass pirates </div></div>

It seems to be that the weapons they are building just for the show, maybe the discovery channel is coming up w/ the retarded builds and/or it's scripted like most shows.

Just as someone on this thread pointed out that the one guy on a previous episode went from security consultant to private defense contractor, or something of that nature. Maybe the character/customers on there are put on just for the show? </div></div>

After about the 3rd week, I wondered about that. The Red Jacket "shop" looks brand-new, & if they truly are one of the main Saiga-conversion dealers, it sure doesn't seem like they're ever doing much converting. Besides, the TV program just shows him having 2 full-time employees & only 1 of them is an actual gunsmith(supposedly he is, anyway).

I've caught myself wondering if the whole shop & crew that's shown on the Discovery Channel. isn't completely 100% Hollywood BS? That maybe he has another shop where his real business is being run. That's occurred to me with alotta these logging TV shows. They claim to be these gigantic logging outfits, yet they only show 3-4 hook-tenders, 1 loader-operator, 1 on the yarder, & a couple unhooking logs. Every once in awhile, there's a clip of a different crew that's felling their timber, maybe, but that can't represent their entire company. Hell, we don't have shit for timber here in Alabama, when u compare here to Oregon,Washington, Canada, Alaska, & we've got logging outfits here that are 5-6 times the size of how TV represents Browning, Papac, or Ryguard.

I know there's alotta just for TV BS on all these work-related, reality shows, but it makes a fella wonder if the hole ball of shit ain't counterfit.

Looks like an M249/240B meets a pack of large legos. Crap is the best word for Red Jackass.

I intentionally DVR 2 shows in that time slot, that way there is no chance of watching these retarded high school dropout hacks...

You put dirt into an AK and it fired???
Holy shit!!!

facepalm013.jpg

saw it this week and it actually made me want to fuck my own face

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RYNO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">saw it this week and it actually made me want to fuck my own face</div></div>

LOL; thats just way to funny.....

Looks like they're going to be ripping off the Magpul FMG9 in one of the next episodes:

10662_6010913515.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kthomas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like they're going to be ripping off the Magpul FMG9 in one of the next episodes:

10662_6010913515.jpg
</div></div>

I saw this in the promo for the season finale. I hope they get sued.

What a bunch of homos.

The funny thing is I bet those Red Jackass guys are reading threads like this and laughing about how jealous we must all be because we can't match their mad dremel skills.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anybody see this steamin pile o shit episode last night? I accidentally did(in hotel room with getto cable with 4 channels). WHAT THE FUCK is the point of dual water cooled M16's on a boat? do these fucktards not realize there are MG's filling that role since before WW2? It'd be one thing to have a cradle to slip your main rifle into once you mounted the boat but they cant do that with the hoses and tubing running all over.

i regrettably watched a few episodes lately and these fuktards are a real trainwreck. they epitomize poor customer service as well as take on projects that are solutions to problems that dont exist. did you see what they did to that 1919? pitiful. the reason one uses a heavy mg in the first place is so they can run belts for awhile without melting the barrel. these wonderfuls attempted to put on a light meltdown waiting to happen barrel and then when the cyclic was too slow swapped back to a cutdown original while the customer stood there waiting. just embarassing they are.

Just caught the first 5 minutes of this joke. Guy brings in a toy FMG9 and says I want one. Fatty says "lets add a flashlight to the top"

These guys suck. How can anyone respect a company that blatantly rips off others products and claims they invented it?

I couldn't help but watch the whole thing again...
They made a big deal out of the folding "box" gun. I've it Tivo'd somewhere, there's a smg out there that's the exact design of that folding pellet gun that they used for a design for their "invention". I'm sure one of you guys recalls the manuf/model.
Again, they take credit for an "invention" that's not theirs. Incredible.

What I want to know is how do you take a torched and decommissioned MG 42 and <span style="font-style: italic">legally</span>reassemble it? It was a parts kit...Even from a practical standpoint- you sure as hell can't weld a receiver back together that's been torched apart in three places...

What am I missing here?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wannashootit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldn't help but watch the whole thing again...
They made a big deal out of the folding "box" gun. I've it Tivo'd somewhere, there's a smg out there that's the exact design of that folding pellet gun that they used for a design for their "invention". I'm sure one of you guys recalls the manuf/model.
Again, they take credit for an "invention" that's not theirs. Incredible.

What I want to know is how do you take a torched and decommissioned MG 42 and <span style="font-style: italic">legally</span>reassemble it? It was a parts kit...Even from a practical standpoint- you sure as hell can't weld a receiver back together that's been torched apart in three places...

What am I missing here? </div></div>

The guy they built it for must have been a class III dealer. They made it a post sample, non transferable.

You would think they would make a show of some really bad ass gun owners making awesome shots, or how to's. Instead they give us a Suns of Guns. There needs to be some better firearm consultants for the TV world. (Hmm if I only lived in LA)