• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sound of Freedom - Movie that'll hopefully take down the elites and CIA's Pedo Industry

xww5SoGftTlo.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: RUTGERS95
Only problem is Kyle did not randomly shoot at liberals. He shot only at people who were trying to kill him. Taking out two pedos was just a coincidence, although, one could argue that a lot of liberals today seem pedo-friendly or pedo-adjacent.
The only thing liberals enjoy more than virtue signaling is vice signaling...

Draw your own conclusions.

State Senator Sharon Grove, tried to put forward SB14 to make human trafficking of minors a felony along the lines of rape that had passed the California State Senate was just blocked by the "Assembly of Public Safety".

It cannot be brought up again for a full year.

It is very likely Newsom will replace Pedopeter. Expect this at a national level in 2024.

Last edited:
Look forward to it...

Not going to bring down anything, however... ASGH.

Sirhr
Nah.

I haven't seen the movie, just some trailers, but if they think pedophilia, human trafficing of kids and young women isn't part of the 3rd World Latin America culture, they're woefully ignorant. The NWO pedos are just enjoying their symbiotic relationship with it. They get cheap labor and children.

Reactions: Milf Dots
The large numbers of children is all so shocking and new.
Honest questions:

What happens to all those kids who grow up and become mature enough to strike back, or escape to report to the authorities? Would not many of them seek vengeance? Would not many of them tell their stories?
Where are the young adults who were sold as children? Why aren’t they pointing fingers?

I have no experience, but I would think if I were to have suffered as a child, I would strike back, first chance. Now multiply that by the claimed numbers and you have an army of angry young adults. Many who would stop at nothing to seek revenge.

I can understand how some would be intimidated, but the high numbers, there would be some violence against these rich fuckers.

Two the chest and one to the head. For starters….

But I don’t know how this stuff works.

i feel i should remind folks that not every religion believes in a "hell" or punishment for sins in the afterlife.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Honest questions:

What happens to all those kids who grow up and become mature enough to strike back, or escape to report to the authorities? Would not many of them seek vengeance? Would not many of them tell their stories?
Where are the young adults who were sold as children? Why aren’t they pointing fingers?

I have no experience, but I would think if I were to have suffered as a child, I would strike back, first chance. Now multiply that by the claimed numbers and you have an army of angry young adults. Many who would stop at nothing to seek revenge.

I can understand how some would be intimidated, but the high numbers, there would be some violence against these rich fuckers.

They aren’t able to strike back, they never grew up either….

Honest questions:

Read

4DE32EF3-5853-4A57-95B8-2C815241B720.jpeg

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Honest questions:

i have read that in some situations, they are sold for sex until they are used up, and then they are sold for parts.

Sound of Freedom...

View attachment 8169258

So, i have so many emotions about this. I won’t bore you with a wall of text. I will not watch this, at least right away.

TLDR, this an important movie to introduce “normies” to what is going on. The sad fact of the rabbit hole I have read for the past years, this film is too Hollywood in the fact that there is kinda a happy ending. Plus it steers way too wide of birth of who is involved either directly or by omission. It also is NOT a new phenomenon. Just that since Hillary’s email leaked, and Weiner’s laptop was found, and Seth Rich was murdered, these three events only gave us interest to look in the keyhole.

Honest questions:

They aren’t able to strike back, they never grew up either….

i have read that in some situations, they are sold for sex until they are used up, and then they are sold for parts.
Beat me to it.

Reactions: Bender
I went and saw the movie over the weekend. It's a really good movie. 1 in that it exposes who bad children are violated. 2 in that we need to fight back in the culture war and support alternative form of entertainment instead of just hollywood. 3 it calls into question in normies minds as to why such a great movie took 5 years to come out. 4 it calls into question why this great movie wasn't produced by a large studio instead of Angel studios, a studio I've never heard of until now.

Reactions: theLBC

Second article author's quote and her taglines for that quote. Big surprise...not. Not repeating her name in text form. Less of that the better.

“I am still angry. How can I not be? The world hasn’t changed in any significant way for women; we still have plenty of reasons to be angry, and plenty of reasons not to show it.”
— nxxxxxxxxxx, 'Sharp Objects' Is a Map of Suppressed Female Rage
Tagged: Anger, Female Anger, femininity, Sexism, Female Rage

I wonder how many females were senior editors at Rolling Stone the year she was born and before?

Last edited:
Reactions: BCP
The thing that boggles my mind is that we needed to see a movie like this to know this has been going on for decades at a huge level and perpetrated by people of power and influence in high places. How could people not know this? The Cathodic Church has protected pedophiles for centuries among other abusers....they are everywhere.

VooDoo

Reactions: Bender
Children have no idea that they are willing. They have no clue what it right or wrong, what they know is that an older person is usually someone to be obeyed.

However, can’t find conformation to back up to this report. So, hopefully its not true. Knowing the people who live on the California coast….
they did this a while ago.
they claimed it targeted lgbtq because the penalties were greater for sodomy than straight sex.

• Sad
Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
they did this a while ago.
they claimed it targeted lgbtq because the penalties were greater for sodomy than straight sex.

A real heartbreak. Protect homosexuals and sexual diviants; destroy children.

• Angry
Reactions: RUTGERS95
This will not stop until good men very skilled at violence decide they have had enough.
And yet, that is not happening. If it does happen, people need to realize that even the violence that is brought will not change the behavior of these evil ones. They only stop when they no longer fog up a mirror.

Sodom and Gomorrah. God got tired of trying to talk sense into the people.

Only problem is Kyle did not randomly shoot at liberals. He shot only at people who were trying to kill him. Taking out two pedos was just a coincidence, although, one could argue that a lot of liberals today seem pedo-friendly or pedo-adjacent.
I think the point is just simple odds. If I were to go into town right now and randomly point at 4 people what are the chances all four would be felons not to mention pedos. In the case of Rittenhouse he fired at 4 people, hitting 3(well done young man), and all 4 were felons with 2 pedos down(again damn fine shooting job). If a random sample of 4 from that completely liberal crowd was 100% scumbag, the overall number of various human garbage there must have been astounding. Just last week Democrats in California blocked a bill trying to give child rapist a actual hard sentence, and I don’t need a group of the left chanting we are coming for your children to know they are, and yes that really happened.

I think the point is just simple odds. If I were to go into town right now and randomly point at 4 people what are the chances all four would be felons not to mention pedos. In the case of Rittenhouse he fired at 4 people, hitting 3(well done young man), and all 4 were felons with 2 pedos down(again damn fine shooting job). If a random sample of 4 from that completely liberal crowd was 100% scumbag, the overall number of various human garbage there must have been astounding. Just last week Democrats in California blocked a bill trying to give child rapist a actual hard sentence, and I don’t need a group of the left chanting we are coming for your children to know they are, and yes that really happened.
In the case of randomness, I can find no reason to disagree with your math. One might say that there was a random sampling of Kenosha there but was it fair? I think a bunch of criminals were in the area. The hard-working people were locked up in their homes while the police set up a perimeter to keep themselves safe.

In the random sampling of libs and pedos, how many were going to try and kill a guy who already has a gun?

And yet, that is not happening. If it does happen, people need to realize that even the violence that is brought will not change the behavior of these evil ones. They only stop when they no longer fog up a mirror.

Sodom and Gomorrah. God got tired of trying to talk sense into the people.

We have gone past Sodom and Gomorrah.