• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Southland

Don't try to run

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2011
Not a big cop show guy, but saw a couple episodes on demand and was very impressed with the cast and writing. It seems to be the show a lot of once recognizable and talented actors are lining up to be a part of.
Lucy Liu, remember her? Hubba Hubba"? She plays a LAPD named Jessica Tang this season, and her nickname is "PootieTang".
I want to go back and watch the first two seasons now, but can't find them online. Really well written and well acted, and I am a tough critic of those things.

Re: Southland

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: arkansashntr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What channel is this show on?!! I watched the first season and never found it again. Would love to catch up. </div></div>

I love this show, been hooked since season 1. It originally aired on NBC, but they thought it was too gritty. The show was going to get canceled, but TNT decided to run with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: arkansashntr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What channel is this show on?!! I watched the first season and never found it again. Would love to catch up. </div></div>

I love this show, been hooked since season 1. It originally aired on NBC, but they thought it was too gritty. The show was going to get canceled, but TNT decided to run with it. </div></div>
I guess being set in Watts it is politically incorrect for NBC, showing Blacks and Hispanics in a negative light.

Fucking liberal media it never fails....

Thanks for the info.

I just found you can get the first season on Netflix. Will be catching up this weekend.

What time/day does it come on TNT?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: arkansashntr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fucking liberal media it never fails....

Thanks for the info.

I just found you can get the first season on Netflix. Will be catching up this weekend.

What time/day does it come on TNT? </div></div>
I think it's on Tuesday. I saw the latest episode a couple days ago.
You are gonna like this show. I guess when it went from NBC to TNT they might have kept the ownership for sale and pay per view. I can't find it on any of the free sites yet.
Show has good character development in a short time. That is due to good writing.
I bet the casting director is very popular in Hollywood these days. And the actors can all commute from home instead of having to go on location. They love that shit.

I looked again. It's tough to find a lot of stuff with the copyright crackdowns like Megaupload.com the last week or so, and it will only get worse.
But after walking through I just watched a good quality Season One Episode one on Gorillavid, and linked to it at

www.tv-links.eu

anyone still watching this?

Yea bro, last episode was very disturbing. There were several moments throughout the episode that I didn't see coming.

Best cop show in terms of showcasing the relationships between partners and how the job changes people. Comes in a close 2nd to NYPD Blue.

I've got the whole season set to DVR so I dont miss an episode. I finally watched this weeks episode last night, and g'damn!!! it was intense.

I was sitting on the edge of my chair like a high school cheerleader watching the kardashians.

Next week's episode looks amazing as well!

WOW!!!!!

--that last episode was freakin' intense!

my wife and I both gasped when they tortured that cop......man, this is the BEST cop show on TV!

Took me a second to realize that the young tweeker didn't do a warning shot in the 2nd to last episode. Had a big WTF moment at the end of the finale with Cooper. If they are keeping the reality as close as they can, there is no way you are going to see him back as a PO in the next season. But they do keep the details close to the real world. Something I have said before in reference to the one episode that I have said in real life, "Fucking tweekers!"