• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Southwest Ammo Group Order taking more than Six Months now and still No SHOW!!!

Roger, I will send you an e return label and refund you your money.

Zach, since you are now communicating how about sending me the rest of the missing items you promised to send me 3 months ago for the rifle I bought from you.

Zach, since you are now communicating how about sending me the rest of the missing items you promised to send me 3 months ago for the rifle I bought from you.

??? And the hits keep on coming.... :\ Sad, it seems, for everyone.

To be clear, the only thing I promised was to look for the missing rail cover for the PRS stock and to give you a positive review on the transaction. You got exactly what I was selling, this is completely wrong to bring up. Look at the picture of what I was selling, you did ask if I had the part, I said I was not sure but I would look, so far, I cannot find the part. You got a Larue OBR that was decked out worth $3500 for $3000. Not cool at all to even chime in here.

Yes It was not cool to chime in here but since I had called you several times and PM'd several times you with no response from you I had no other choice. Not only was the rail cover missing when you showed to do the deal up but also included in the deal was supposed to be the LaRue locks which you also did not bring and promised to ship them to me. There was never any mention about you not being sure you had any either of the two items. How soon we forget. Yes they are small items but a deal is a deal regard less of wether is a $3 deal or a $3000 dollar deal. You set the price not me and I gave you what was asked without haggling. 2 months ago your partner responded to a PM I sent you and PM'd me and said you would take care of the missing items. It never happened. I'll say no more since it seems you have a lot of others that have complaints about you lack of communication and delivery of goods.

Holy shit...... These threads always end up a vicious dog pile. With components being so scarce and difficult to source, there is no way in hell I'd be running an ammo manufacturing company.

The only way you can possibly please anyone would be to make 100 percent sure that you only sold ammo you have loaded and ready to ship.

I dont know how you guys put up with peoples shit. Its crazy what happens to companys on the internet. All my dealing for southwest or any other snipers hide sponsor have been great.

The only way you can possibly please anyone would be to make 100 percent sure that you only sold ammo you have loaded and ready to ship.

Uhhh....yeahhhh. No one likes placing an order and then waiting forever for any product, be it ammo, a rifle, pistol, a phone, or a car. The shooting industry is the ONLY one that seems to accept that BS, and in fact, you are severely penalized on sites like this one if you squeal about such practices. I reload and I KNOW how scare product components can be, as does anyone else on here, so it's hard on everyone all around, I agree. I have no idea WHY, 2+ years after the latest "incident", things are still so hard to get. Sucks, IMO.

Y'all gotta realize that SWAMMO group buys are back burner projects for a quick build of capital. It is no secret.
I participated on a 300blk buy a year or so ago and it took months to receive the product I paid for up front. Was not a positive experience and I have since had no use for their services.
I get emails from them weekly advertising "in stock" ammo.
If they are so busy making ammo and can advertise it is ready to ship, WTF do these group buys take so Long to satisfy?
Your answer is in the first sentence.

TPhil.jpg

Y'all gotta realize that SWAMMO group buys are back burner projects for a quick build of capital. It is no secret.
I participated on a 300blk buy a year or so ago and it took months to receive the product I paid for up front. Was not a positive experience and I have since had no use for their services.
I get emails from them weekly advertising "in stock" ammo.
If they are so busy making ammo and can advertise it is ready to ship, WTF do these group buys take so Long to satisfy?
Your answer is in the first sentence.

It allows us to buy in bulk at a better price. We just try to give good deals as we'll. I apologize for that. I say it again, I am at the mercy of the distributor, they say a, I get b, I also get c and d from people who don't really understand what we are doing. Good deals, I am sorry for trying give a good deal.

Zach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need to apologize. I can appreciate what you try to do to get good ammo into the hands of shooters.
I think a lot of the trouble that finds you on these threads can be avoided with better communication and clearly set expectations set forth from day 1 of the buys.
Just a suggestion.

It allows us to buy in bulk at a better price. We just try to give good deals as we'll. I apologize for that. I say it again, I am at the mercy of the distributor, they say a, I get b, I also get c and d from people who don't really understand what we are doing. Good deals, I am sorry for trying give a good deal.

Zach

A simple solution to your problem would be stop advertising that you have ammo in stock when you really do not. That will clear up a lot of your communication errors.

You do not advertise a product is in stock, get a bunch of order for it, compile components and then make people wait 6-9 months. That is the complete opposite of what you advertised as ready to ship.

There was no larue locks, the locks I was going to use if I shipped, fine I'll send you the locks. I will give you your dealings review and call you a nickel and dining SOB. I never promised any tail cover. I did say I would look. This was a personal transaction, my business is now suffering from your nickel and dime post.

No LaRue locks. Here's you add on the Hide. Look at the last line to refresh your memory. You business may be suffering but from all the negative post you brought the problem on yourself.

FS: Larue OBR, LT-762, ***SPF***
***PRIVATE SALE***

Weapon system has approximately 2000 rounds fired, a few dings here and there that are in the pictures.
Shoots great.

Larue OBR, LT-762, .308, 18" barrel.
MOE Grip with Magpul PRS stock.
Geiselle Straight combat trigger group.
Surefire brake.
2, 20-round P-Mags
(Cali sales get 2 10-rounders)
Larue tan case & locks included

This ^^^^^ You can call me anything you like my comments about you veracity stands.

Last edited:
No LaRue locks. Here's you add on the Hide. Look at the last line to refresh your memory. You business may be suffering but from all the negative post you brought the problem on yourself.

***PRIVATE SALE***

Weapon system has approximately 2000 rounds fired, a few dings here and there that are in the pictures.
Shoots great.

Surefire brake.
2, 20-round P-Mags

This ^^^^^ You can call me anything you like my comments about you veracity stands.
The locks are in the mail

I have no dog in this fight,but I can say this.

Communication goes a long way. Simple update via email "hey,just to let you know. Ill be working on your order in a few weeks since I havent received my crap from company X yet".

Vs no comm's for weeks.

Communication goes a long way. Simple update via email "hey,just to let you know. Ill be working on your order in a few weeks since I havent received my crap from company X yet".

Vs no comm's for weeks.

I agree with you 100%. The last few days I have been searching for a company to purchase some ammo, and from my small research I have found that a couple different ones seem to behave similar. Unless an expected delay is noted before purchasing, I expect my product to arrive in a timely manner, and if something happened to where it couldn't I expect communication from the seller.

Because of this bad business practice, I have decided to avoid companies like this, and to instead order match factory ammo from reputable sources online until I begin to reload myself. It may cost a few extra dollars but at least I know I will get my product quickly and without dealing with any BS.

Vs no comm's for weeks.
I am communicating, I am taking some time out of loading and boxing to communicate here. We are doing really well getting old and new orders. It will take a little bit of time, but we wont allow anymore distractions, we wont let seek or take anyone up on helping us grow, we will just do it ourselves. I will still do group buys, If I get a deal on products or find something to offer at a great price to help me buy the stuff I will. Group buys dont always go to plan. You always hear the negatives, but barely any positives. I have ran a few that went ahead of schedule.

We are sorry for the poor communication

Zach

A simple solution to your problem would be stop advertising that you have ammo in stock when you really do not. That will clear up a lot of your communication errors.

You do not advertise a product is in stock, get a bunch of order for it, compile components and then make people wait 6-9 months. That is the complete opposite of what you advertised as ready to ship.

I questioned in another thread why they advertise it as in stock if it doesn't ship for 2-3 months and didn't get a straight answer. I agree that this would solve most of their problems if they quit advertising in stock.

Im not poking the bear,but you have to understand. All the people that have current problems are coming here because this is where you have been spotted and are currently answering questions.

Get it,"bear","spotted". Just tryin to make it lighter in here.

Every one knows you have a business to run. But some times those extra few minutes of sittin on the shitter sending emails out or answering the phone (tell them your in a wind tunnel,works great)will save you some headaches in the future.

Just received a UPS shipping notice on my 308WIN reloads being shipped from SW Ammo. Thanks Zach! Worth the wait for me

Its amazing how fast you can get a reply when you post a negative review on a public forum. But phone and email response? Nah lol

I guess only positive experiences are allowed to be posted publicly.

I'll be returning my 300wm bulk buy tomorrow... Hoping he keeps his word

this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because some people choose to live in fifth wheels for their job. It's a PIA living in one all the time trying to maintain their sanity, but then dragging a full setup all over too, nah, I'll just buy up match stuff locally wherever I land. Me, I stick with the big names, FGMM, HSM, HORNADY.....good enough

***PRIVATE SALE***

Shoots great.

Surefire brake.
2, 20-round P-Mags

Your answer to me on the above is posted below. Perhaps you didn't mean to infer in your post they were Larue locks but that's not the way you phased you add. Still haven't received any type of locks.

---Quote (Originally by samnev)---
It has now been 9 days since you posted that the Larue locks were in the mail. I guess they are coming? by pony express.
---End Quote---
They are not larue locks, they are master locks, got you a 4 pack, never advertised larue locks

samnev,
It's time for you to fuckoff with your stupid locks :)
Go to the hardware store gets some locks and get a life.

I guess only positive experiences are allowed to be posted publicly.

That would seem to be the consensus I've read; no negativity is tolerated. In regards to this thread, I have no experience ordering from SWA, and since I roll my own, I don't expect I will have need of them in the future. As such, I have no dog in this fight, but given the LARGE amount of frustration Hide members seem to be having, honestly, the thought of ordering from them does give me pause. The reviews I've read about them on other sites seem to all be favorable, in that the ammo itself is innately accurate; none of the reviews talked about delivery times, communications, etc... Hope everyone's experience improves. :\