• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spam e-mail with "snipers hide?" title

762frmafr

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
I received this e-mail in my Spam box. The only reason I opened it is because it was titled "snipers hide?". Anyway, just thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Sir,

I was looking on the Snipers hide forums, and I am trying desperately to find the ballistic recoil or “loophole” formula as I lost it along with all my old dope books upon PCS’ing and transitioning into civilian life…. I saw this was your email address and I was hoping to possibly link up with you on this formula…

Thanks.

Edited. Don't lists names and address in public forum.

PRIVACY ACT - 1974 as amended may apply -- this communication could contain personal information which must be protected IAW DOD 5400.11R, and is for official use only.

Caution: This message may contain competitive, sensitive or other non-public information not intended for disclosure outside official government channels. Do not disseminate this message without the approval of the undersigned's office. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.
</span>

Re: Spam e-mail with "snipers hide?" title

It appears to be a legitimate e-mail that was sent to you from someone who looked up your e-mail address in your profile.

Your Spam filters simply mishandled it.

Yeah, if my girlfriend ever sends me a message from a DOD protected computer it has this message attached to it.

I would appreciate it if you removed this posting.... I actually emailed you from my civilian email acct and you put it up on here... I am not a spammer, I asked you a legit question, B4 to B4. Please remove this from the site

^^^^^^^

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dbrandly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would appreciate it if you removed this posting.... I actually emailed you from my civilian email acct and you put it up on here... I am not a spammer, I asked you a legit question, B4 to B4. Please remove this from the site </div></div>

Hacked.gif

So if it is real, why would he/she contact me of all people for the ballistic loophole formula? And what makes them think that I would give it to them even if I was privy to that kind of information?

First, you must boil the blood of a 3 day old goat while chanting the lyrics to the Beach Boy's "Tears in the Morning".

Next, while wearing nothing but a loincloth made from the hide of said baby goat, having spread the boiled blood, mixed with the ashes of the fire that boiled it, on the muzzle: on the chest, paint an S with an arrow through pointing at the shape of the loophole (drawn near the base of the throat- very, very important location!) one intends on shooting through- so as to embody the spirit of the bullet and making it a copper zombie of your direction- eating flesh and taking life.

Then, one does basic math, drawing on readily available information.

Secret math? LOL.

I found one explanation already in Google searching the supplied terms. ...esoteric.
wink.gif

There's a video in the Online Training where Jacob says "there is no voodoo" like...a bunch of times.