• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Spartan Precision Rifle.....

clo

Private
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Just picked up my new hunting rig from Marc Soulie of Spartan Rifles.Marc did an excellent on all the metal work and the bedding was unbelievable,cant wait to kill something with this!

Rem700 LA trued
Chambered in 30-06
Bartlien MedPalma
Badger M5
McMillan HTG

gun012.jpg

gun018.jpg

gun001.jpg

gun015.jpg

Re: Spartan Precision Rifle.....

Looking good! Marc should be finishing up my second build with him shortly. Good guy to work with and makes a hell of a rifle.

I'm glad you like it Cha and thanks for the work. Good job on the coating too you must have started working on it as soon as you got home LOL. Looking forward to hearing how it performs in the field.

Marc

Met Mark on Friday. Outstanding person. PM if you need my gooseneck. Might be able to get a fork lift too.

Great looking rifle Cha. I was surprised how well that medium palma in the HTG balanced and pointed.

Happy Hunting!

Good looking. Never heard of Spartan Rifles, but their work looks good so far!!!