• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spearpoint Ranch Monthly ELR Match for July

SPR45

Private
Minuteman
Come on out and join us in the limestone hills of Kansas. Our July ELR match will have targets from 1500 to 2900 yards. Match is July 18, 2020 at Spearpoint which is in the North Central part of the state close to Lincoln, Kansas. Two divisions, .338 and under and over .338. No bolt-face requirements. 36 rounds for the match. $50 entry fee for first division and $30 for a second division if wanted. Sign in starts at 7 am and match starts at 8 am. Two $250 certificates from Cutting Edge Bullets and a Quad-Pod from FTW Coatings are on the table along with medals for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in each division provided by Magnolia Precision. Coins, partially provided by Schur Firearm Sales, for longest impact at Spearpoint during competition will also be provided. More information can be found on the Spearpoint Ranch Facebook page. Contact information is also on www.spearpointranch.com. Thanks, Steve Wirth.

@SPR45 Steve! Good to see you in here! I actually just put up an announcement in the local match announcement area👍🏼

Don’t forget the cool coins for your longest impact.
246198D8-3AB1-4163-BFA3-BBA4C3E47983.jpeg

Reactions: stupkat and SPR45
Link to July ELR match Heavy division at Spearpoint:

Link to July ELR match Light division at Spearpoint:

Cold bore target was a 20"X40" E-type silhouette at a little over 1600 yds, all other targets are 3' squares.
100 degree temps and 15-30 mph winds made the competition a bit sporty.

Thanks all for coming out! Next match will be August 8, 2020. Come out and see what you can do at distance.

Reactions: Geno C.
I will say, I shot like garbage but still had a great time! Thanks for putting this match together

Reactions: SPR45