• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Springfield Armory

rascaldog

Private
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2008
London Ky.
Not sure if this is right place, but I wanted to give kuddos to Springfield. I bought a M6 Scout at a pawn shop, was a little rough, got it for 200.00. When I tried it out it wouldn't extract the 410. Called Springfield, told them I got it used. Told me to send it in and they would take a look. Well 3 weeks later I got it back from them. Extractor was replaced, chambers refinished, cartridge holder replaced, and the gun was completely reparkerized. Looks and works like new. And now the good part, all of this was done at no charge to me. They even shipped it back on their dime. Now that is what I call customer service. Just wanted to share my experience with them. I think my next purchase will be Springfield 1911 Compact.

Re: Springfield Armory

Yep, SA customer service rocks by my experience!

They have the best CS period.

I have a 1911 GI. I sent it in for a repair, they had it back to me in three days.

Sent it back to them for an upgrade the sights, not only had it back in two weeks (was told 4-6) they also put their finish coating on it for free.

I've been a fan of SA for some time now. Ever sense reading that story about the guy in CA who dropped one of their 1911's off the back of his bike doing 80 down the highway, got run over a couple of times, and they fixed it for like $45? The things frame was bent, slide was shot, road rash, mag and grips were gone. They did an amazing job.