• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Squashed a burglar today.

Re: Squashed a burglar today.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: notquiteright</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I once got a good laugh as a fine young officer described just such stop... walking while ethnically challenged. He went on to say if the 'ethnics' of the situation were reversed he doubted that ethnic group would have been called in as suspicious.</div></div>

Profiling:

Saving thousands of people, thousands of dollars, daily. Sad to say but profiling works...

Now thats a good story...

When I was a kid, I watched my dad stop our family car rather hastily I might add, and give chase to a thief being chased by mall security.. Anyway, My hero, my old man... caught up with this fool, and jumped him like an offensive tackle to arrest him on the spot..

He is a retired Helicopter Pilot Sergeant from the Los Angeles Police Department.

We were just going shopping!

CH

I like the short version. I harbor a special hatred for theives. . . The day I caught a guy popping windows on my street, I'm was glad I wasn't a cop.
wink.gif
he didn't have enough money to post bond and get away from that never ending ass beating. I've had my car broken into 6 times in my life (grew up in Detroit). That f**ker paid for all of them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah nice job man.

ice then heat then ice followed by heat</div></div>

You forgot about the donuts.

In my time as a sniper with a top secret elite mall ninja squadron, we had a little rhyme to help us remember. It went;

Ice, heat, donut, repeat.

wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sdkidaho</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: notquiteright</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I once got a good laugh as a fine young officer described just such stop... walking while ethnically challenged. He went on to say if the 'ethnics' of the situation were reversed he doubted that ethnic group would have been called in as suspicious.</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Profiling:

Saving thousands of people, thousands of dollars, daily. Sad to say but profiling works...</span> </div></div>

Just don't tell that to a liberal.

Good work CJ ! Nothing better then putting the habeas grabbus on some assclown who richly deserves it... that's one thing I miss.

I'm going to print up some bumper stickers as a fundraiser for our SWAT guys. "Tired of police brutality? Stop resisting!"

1911fan