• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SR-25 Bolt Carrier Question - KAC owners input needed

KULT

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2013
Are there any SR-25 Match, MK11- Mod 0 owners on here or People with guns produced between 94 - early 2000's? I can you confirm your bolt carrier and bolt look like this. I sold this to another member and they feel they did not get a genuine KAC part

Last edited:
I own a first production SR-25 Match (10-12-93) and my bolt / carrier looks like that. I don't know about the numbers / markings on the bolt since I will have to take it apart to look.

My SR-25 Match came straight from KAC. Test target is dated 4/XX/96 and the S/N is 23XXX.
Bolt looks identical with "FK9 27" and "MP"
Underside of the carrier is different.

rh0e8n.jpg

2m6lmrn.jpg

MY BCG's

I have a gun from that era a MK 11 mod 0 and I have a spare bolt carrer. I can see some minor differences. My two bolt carrier look like one piece(yours looks like it was welded in the middle) Also yours looks slanted after the slot for the trigger hammer. Also mine has Serial numbers silk screened on the bolt. I am not saying that it is not a KAC BCG. It just maybe from an earlier time or from a different rifle than you think.

Attachments

• Guns 003.jpg
    Guns 003.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Guns 004.jpg
    Guns 004.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Guns 005.jpg
    Guns 005.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 51
the big question is where did you get it from?

I would post this in the KAC section and maybe KevinB can give a better answer.

Free

Its been confirmed to be SR-25 carrier. Thanks everyone for the input