• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

St Louis riot

As a preface to this comment, I generally try not to get myself involved in discussions like this so as not to let my catfish sized mouth overload my hummingbird sized behind because I'm not quite as eloquent as some here. But I may be able to to provide some relevant experience as far as less lethal options go. So hopefully you guys will take it easy on me...
I can't remember the exact amount of time since, but I was trained and issued a taser somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 years ago. In the years before that, expandable batons and O.C. spray were the only option a available. When we certified with O.C., we got sprayed and had to run through a gauntlet consisting of several trainers that we had to fight through, and the final stage being one of the trainers fighting to get a red gun out of our holsters. The purpose of this, as most law enforcement knows, is to prove that although painful, it is possible to defend yourself after exposure. Plus, it gave me some respect for the chemical, and while I carried it, it caused me to really weigh my options in a given situation before deploying it. It also gave me a false sense of confidence in its effectiveness due to the way I reacted to my exposure (READ rookie mistake).
I used this stuff on two different occasions operationally before stowing it in my car for use on dogs because my personal experience found it terribly unreliable. Both subjects were drunk and violent. The first being on a vehicle crash and the second, a domestic dispute. Neither subject seemed phased in the least by it, and to date, the one in the crash handed me the worst beating of my life. I put way to many eggs in that basket. In both instances, I got a healthy dose of it as well which just added to the problem. Pepper spray works best on cops.
I have known people that were masters in the art of baton techniques, but I never trained with it enough to have any confidence with its proper use outside of shattering car windows, so I have almost no experience with this particular tool.
On to tasers... As painful as this is, and I've taken the ride a few times, it's been a great tool when it works. The keyword is WHEN it works. I am as OCD about maintaining and testing my equipment as I think anyone could be, and in these short few years since I've been carrying one, I'm working on my third unit to date. The other two spark tested and functioned normally before my tour started. One failed when I attempted to deploy it and luckily I wasn't alone. The other, I noticed it activated in my holster (safety still engaged) while I was driving down the interstate. Thank goodness it didn't hit me, but it was an electronic malfunction all the same and it was repeatable so I had witnesses. Also, while 5 Seconds of that badness is enough to take the starch out of most anyone, it's been my experience that several drug fueled confrontations proved that it can incapacitate a subject for the 5 second ride, but anyone so motivated can bounce right back and be just as much or more violent than before. And as well trained as I feel that I am (not intending to sound cocky), I couldn't handcuff anyone while dodging taser wires I'm 5 seconds flat on my best day. Especially alone.
Conversely, and I guess if I'm going to draw heat for this post it will be here, I've never had a duty round from any of my weapon systems fail in literally tens of thousands of rounds in over a decade. So in a life threatening situation, this is where my confidence lies. It's just the ugly truth.
Now I'm not weighing in on either side of this situation in Ferguson, especially until all the facts are released. But I can definitely see where deadly force becomes a viable option with a crushed eye and fighting for your gun, if that part of the story is correct. I need to believe that the better majority of us enter into this type of life with the right intents and purposes. I've never set out with the intent to hurt anyone, especially unprovoked, as some of the god awful videos that are floating around. But it is my firm belief that in order to be effective in this line of work, you have to have some propensity for violence (only when it's necessary, of course). The old moniker of officer survival and making it home at the end of tour is from my father's and grandfather's time on the job. While that is still as important as it has ever been, I do not believe it is enough anymore. We train to win the fight. If we aren't doing that, then what is it exactly that we are trying to accomplish? We don't go searching for violent criminals just to break contact in order to survive and allow them to continue doing whatever caused us to pursue them in the first place. It's not some contest where I'm trying to see how many times I can escape a situation with my life.
As it is, I have become comfortable with the idea that no matter how just I know my actions are, everything I do will likely be met with some amount of criticism and armchair quarterbacking from people with no real world experience in my field. Took a while to get here, but there's no sense in getting worked up over things I can't control. Just gotta take care of me and mine.
Okay, rant over...

Excellent post, Matt. Dont sell your eloquence short. I learned more from your post than from most. Thanks.

Somebody started a crowd funding thing to support Officer Wilson. They can't "moderate" the comments fast enough

tumblr_napkzkrpnt1smopzxo1_500.jpg

It looks like they found a St. Louis right wing wacko birther cop. Check out CNN.

Men like this will hurt us all. He said he is a killer, don't get in front of him if you don't want to get killed. And much more.

Men like these should not be police.

It looks like they found a St. Louis right wing wacko birther cop. Check out CNN.

Men like this will hurt us all. He said he is a killer, don't get in front of him if you don't want to get killed. And much more.

Men like these should not be police.

If you are trying to report your own agenda than you find things in the filth under rocks that support your goals.

FBI agents that were immediately dispatched to Benghazi - 0

Number in MO - 40 plus at last count and their boss.

What does Benghazi have with thus incident? About as much as some cop that wasn't the shooter.

Here's the link I think FS1 references

St. Louis County officer suspended over video, Glendale officer suspended for Facebook comments : News

Not only a delusional piece if crap but I think stolen valor people would be interested in his lies.

1800 plus yard rifle kills and getting a "gold star" for an award - any reporter would have dismissed him as nuts right there and so should have the human relations dept of his job.

Using this to toss mud on OathKeepers is an added touch to sling mud on "those crazies" that believe in actually abiding by a solemn promise they made to the people they serve.

Last edited:
Here's the link I think FS1 references

St. Louis County officer suspended over video, Glendale officer suspended for Facebook comments : News

Not only a delusional piece if crap but I think stolen valor people would be interested in his lies.

1800 plus yard rifle kills and getting a "gold star" for an award - any reporter would have dismissed him as nuts right there and so should have the human relations dept of his job.

Using thus to toss mud on OathKeepers is an added touch to sling mud on thuds crazies that believe in actually abiding by a solemn promise they made to the people they serve.
If you think this is not relevant to the situation, you are a foolish man. It may not be relevant to the shooting...but it is relevant to the event.

Now Benghazi has nothing to with it for sure. Let me guess...you were in his audience right?

If you think this is not relevant to the situation, you are a foolish man. It may not be relevant to the shooting...but it is relevant to the event.

Now Benghazi has nothing to with it for sure. Let me guess...you were in his audience right?

FS1 I'm shocked that with your level of skepticism shown you give value to this stuff.

After it was reported the shooter in Colorado "was Tea Party" based on an un verified name on a list and the Zimmerman 911 tapes were doctored to make him look like a racist the fact you give credence to this mud wracking surprises me.

Perhaps you are not so much the brave fish swimming outside the school as I was beginning to think. Oh there goes your school now swimming to the left.

PS - regards the piece from CNN thinking about it it rings of desperation to me. I'm thinking that perhaps it is being learned that the facts will not support the destruction this town has experienced.

The media is throwing smoke and preparing for exfil.

Their parting comment "We have done enough damage to the fabric of life here, let's move on to our next objective."

FS1 I'm shocked that with your level of skepticism shown you give value to this stuff.
It's value is how it will be perceived by the people.

Perhaps you are not so much the brave fish swimming outside the school as I was beginning to think. Oh there goes your school now swimming to the left.
Your schooling fish analogy actually fits me and you quite well. You see fish school for protection. You know "there's safety in numbers" so to speak. You, swim with the school where it's safe for you. Always going where the school takes you.

On the other hand I, swim my own course. Sometimes that puts me in one school and sometimes another. Where you, always swim with the same school. It's not that I change course and swim with both at times. But more I am swimming my course and occasionally the other schools turn into my path. It can be dangerous swimming alone, but the freedom is worth it.

I can think for myself, I don't need the school to guide me.

Last edited:
It's value is how it will be perceived by the people.

Despite claiming to have professional ethics I know the media has never been free of bias. Still I'd like them to at least put up the false front that they report facts not "perception".

At just about every turn the media fails in its obligations - show the transcript now Candy.

Yep Im guessing your fish types Perhaps the remora attached to a larger host depending on the scraps that fall from the greater beast happy for the ride and the detritus of someone else's hard won meal, or maybe the lamprey a vermin that sucks it's more worthy host of its life blood.

Last edited:
About the riots:
For several days now I feel if I have been discriminated against on the highest level. Each day I have awoken to an alarm at 451 am, with the unmistakable feeling of being tired but not hung over in the least. I eat a small breakfast of food that I have had to spend my cash on. Then I'm hurriedly out the door while smoking nary a blunt. I drive barely knowing where I am , but track true to my destination like a migratory goose, to my work place. While there for 13 hrs I may get 20 min to sit and eat some food which I have paid for. The remainder of the time is filled with, a las, Work! Nary a blunt to be smoked all day. After work I go to my car, too tired to loot, and drive home. Back to bed, nary a blunt to be smoked. And it happens again and again.

Many people in this thread have tried to put their finger on the problem. Is it an economic problem, a racial problem, an abuse of power problem, ect et al., I'm a firm believer it's a slavery problem. slavery is soo wrong that it's implementation means putting up generations of entitled dumbshits.

In this instance high five to the officer. And piss off to all of the entitled dumbshits of greater ferguson.

But wait how can one say this , the evidence hadn't been collected? It has! All of the gd dumbshits of the ferguson area have been videoed being.... Entitled dumbshits. So we can only assume a random sample of mr brown is also An entitled dumb shit.

If America was truly free I'd just say mr brown was acting like a and got shot. Whoops!

So if we want to extrapolate data from this last sentence and plot a graph with the x axis denoting likely hood of getting shot. The y axis denoting a persons demeanor reflecting dumbshit actions. We will find the further + down the y axis the further+ down the x. Meaning act right, or get shot.

Yup^^^^^^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problems such as this arise because right and wrong are skewered and occasionally even a right act becomes wrong and all hell breaks loose for all the wrong reasons...

For example how right is wrong and wrong is right. You fuckup society, you taint the good and you get chaos where lines are moot and only thing that counts is survival.

Because people lost trust into the police even right actions (shooting a dangerous criminal and/or shooting in defense) can (and will - obviously) lead to chaos and "uprising". Example i gave show you how this trust is lost and how regardless of general attitude of individual policemen whole image of them vs us causes ANY action of ANY group to be perceived as hostile act. Regardless that this is also race/serfs/entitlementcrowd problem it was directly caused by actions of policeman which were perfectly justified (as far as i can understand from public domain knowledge) but interpreted the wrong way. In countless threads where "we were demonizing" police there were calls that its not like this everywhere and that there are only few bad apples. Obviously even few bad apples will spoil entire crops given enough time and no actions.

That was my point, i hope clearer now :).

Problems such as this arise because right and wrong are skewered and occasionally even a right act becomes wrong and all hell breaks loose for all the wrong reasons...

For example how right is wrong and wrong is right. You fuckup society, you taint the good and you get chaos where lines are moot and only thing that counts is survival.

Sharac;

I think the word you meant was "Skewed", instead of "Skewered".

Greg

Didn't mean to present it as a problem per se. You, me, few others here know already that choices made in the past (inaction and choosing to do nothing against evil rising its head in various positions of power) will (have already) determine the events of today and tomorrow. Personally i'm also looking forward to making an effort to balance the scale to the good side but at the same time i also know when it happens there will be a lot of misery and suffering and both will be unfairly spread around. But you're right we (those who have eaten the red pill) must not despair and loose too much time thinking "if only 20/30/40 years ago choices were made differently" and should focus on today and more importantly tomorrow. Still perhaps someone else reading this pages might also opt for a red one instead of blue one which i think is a good thing well worth "losing time posting" and/or getting recorded and put into the system. I also liked the story i linked which if 100% correct nicely summarizes how systems work (not only police profession you would find similar dynamics in any closely knit group) and how does it go sour and to what extent this cancer has spread.

Anyone else getting tired of seeing these animals on the news? They aren't people... that's for damn sure. I don't watch the news... but when flipping channels, it's ALL the media assholes are talking about.

Hood rats, praying to their god Eee Bee Tee, always looking for next opportunity to loot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a lot of altercations may not start out as racial but degrade into it after the fact. But this one clearly was.....

Articles: Beaten to Death at McDonald's

Wtf!! It's sad to say that this keeps getting more and more common. A narrative of sorts. And the fact that the lib media are trying to push the " racial" aspect of this MURDER underground makes me want to puke. McDonalds is ABSOLUTELY liable in this case. The fact that the manager used it as some ghetto rapping hub and the over 200 "incidents " occurred in a 3 year time span that called on a police response should verify that.
Also , 1 person was convicted!! REALLY!! You've got tons of witnesses who saw this horrendous crime taking place and because the blacks protect the blacks... ONE PERSON!!
And wtf were the police doing!! One would think that if the place had been such a problem , McDonalds would have atleast been targeted by police to keep the thuggish bs down atleast some. Cluster Fuck all the way around. My condolences to all the family and victims in this case. A TRUE testament to where the priorities of the left wing media lie. Pick your battles ... Hey ShRpton??

I believe the answer could be more integration. I think all of our troops coming home should be integrated into these neighborhoods and given free reign to clean it up with immunity. They should be paid $100,000 a year, with free gear and a big house. Oh, and a MRAP. Problem solved.

I believe the answer could be more integration. I think all of our troops coming home should be integrated into these neighborhoods and given free reign to clean it up with immunity. They should be paid $100,000 a year, with free gear and a big house. Oh, and a MRAP. Problem solved.

Yeah, who needs the Constitution anyways?!

or write a new one with some new caveats... something about treasonous politicians being tarred and feathered..
That will require splitting the country up so libtards don't get a say in how to re-write the constitution.

That will require splitting the country up so libtards don't get a say in how to re-write the constitution.

Put them all in Cali and somehow disconnect that huge chunk of land so they can have their own "fantasy island" free of crime, guns, religion, and plentiful with drugs and their so called happiness. But it needs to be in viewing distance because i want to pull up a chair to be able to watch as the state/island destroys itself in utter chaos.

A Dose of Reality for Ferguson, Missouri | chrishernandezauthor

Yeah, who needs the Constitution anyways?!
I got news for ya, when there is rioting and looting in my neighborhood, the constitution doesn't mean squat to me. This is where all of this is heading by design. Divide the country so there is mass violence so the government can step in and disarm everyone. Constitution he says........funny.

I got news for ya, when there is rioting and looting in my neighborhood, the constitution doesn't mean squat to me. This is where all of this is heading by design. Divide the country so there is mass violence so the government can step in and disarm everyone. Constitution he says........funny.

Honestly Id rather live in a neighborhood where most everyone put stock into the constitution AND had the ability to band together and defend against any looting or rioting, with police help or otherwise.

I agree other than that though, I doubt this is just some random occurrence.. Not sure what the main goal is here but it probably aint for the benefit of anyone on SnipersHide or the common folk in general.

Unfortunately I dont think its possible for a rationally-thinking person to make it to the top of government, a smart man once said(may or may not have been Jackson IDK):

"You are a den of vipers and theives. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, I will rout you out!"

That den of vipers has been here since Jesus Christ had his moments in history. A few have succeeded in routing them out, but they find any/every chink in the armor that exists and squirm back into power.

The Constitution is alive and well. It often in our history has hit bumps in the road, but always comes back on course.

In the Worcester vs Georgia decision regarding Native Americans they decided properly with the Natives. And I think it was Andrew Jackson that said " John Marshal has made his decision now let him enforce it". Basically ignoring the courts decision. Then later he reaffirmed the courts ultimate power in making their decisions.

Or the Dred Scott Decision that basically said slavery was ok. We all know how that turned out.

You either support the Constitution or you don't, it is that simple. If you only believe in it when it goes your way, you are not a true Patriot.

Anyone else getting tired of seeing these animals on the news? They aren't people... that's for damn sure. I don't watch the news... but when flipping channels, it's ALL the media assholes are talking about.
Yes me for one as I live about 25 miles from this mess. They are animals in my mind. Now they want the quicktrip rebuilt that they burned downed or some of them said or else whatever that means. I'm just wondering what they'll do if and when the officer involved gets cleared of the charges of shooting a THUG!

Oh! and the dam media cnn for one just keeps fanning the fire. The way they went on including DC about the funeral would make you thing the Thug was a war hero or something. I thought they were going to bury him at Arlington or something. :mad:

It should mean something though, it guarantees your right to protect yourself in those situations. My safety, and that of my family is my responsibility, and frankly, I don't trust anyone else to complete that task as thoroughly as myself.

You just described where I live except Gods laws are first, the COTUS second, and our own backwoods hillbilly laws are 3rd. We do not need or require Po-Po help, but every once in awhile they seem to require ours, be it gear or otherwise.

Sir my concern with God before COTUS is that that is exactly what those that want Sharia are doing.

I respect everyones right to worship but lets keep COTUS center stage as intended by the Founders and with the understanding that our Republic is one for a just and moral people.

US Marine in a coma after racially motivated lynching in Mississippi. Police Chief insults victim.

Ralph is said to have permanent brain damage from what i can find, no definitive answers yet either way, prayers needed guys. Probably should make a thread about this but it is still in relation to St. Louis.

I actually know his cousin ,Bradley Barnes, that commented to the AP, .... Good dude. I grew up in Madison and went to MS State. Kinda hits home when it happens so close to the things and people you know. I hope retribution is LONG AND EXTREMELY UNPLEASANT..... Not swift and just. These racist bastards don't deserve to be treated fairly. 7 on one isn't fair ..... Neither should their punishment. IMHO

Sir my concern with God before COTUS is that that is exactly what those that want Sharia are doing.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights...

Agreed but we have Protestants, Catholics, Jews, Buddhists, Muslims and what have you as citizens in this country. My understanding of the 1st Amendment is to keep us free from a state sponsored religion such as what the Church of England is. It is not intended to keep us free of religion.

Now the Founders were of a Christian line perhaps they did not envision the myriad of religions that would someday make up this country. The argument that the Founders would never of expected the Buddhists (for example) to become a significant part of the population and did not mean for them to have a significant say in the running of the country opens everything up to interpretation of what the Founders "envisioned" or could have known about at the time of the writing of COTUS. Opponents of our freedoms use this argument to try to strip us of our unalienable rights. Example "Madison never envisioned the types of weapons we have today and the Second Amendment only guarantees the right to Flintlocks"

If COTUS is the law of the land, and we respect it based on its literal writing, than by its very intelligent composition it eliminates any beliefs that would threaten the freedom of the People.

As an example the ISIS dogma is in violation of the Constitution because its members refuse to acknowledge Freedom of Worship and propose a law in opposition to the Constitution - Sharia. An administration that upholds its Oath of Office will prevent those negative ideologies that would infringe on our unalienable rights. The COTUS is a religion neutral document and as such those religions that value the right of the individual will find no conflict worshiping and living as an American citizen.

Agreed but we have Protestants, Catholics, Jews, Buddhists, Muslims and what have you as citizens in this country.

You're confusing religion with God. Lots of folks make the same mistake.

You're confusing religion with God. Lots of folks make the same mistake.

I recognize there is GOD and that there are religions, constructed by man, that may worship the one God of the three Old Testament religions or some version of a God central to their beliefs.

Im sure the Founders were men of their day and had their own ideas on God and religion. They also had the benefit of living in a world where homogeneity of thought was more likely. Considering the role of Freemasonry and the Founders libertarian ways perhaps they were willing to allow indulgences in the beliefs of others in a recognition that they are not the ultimate judges and each has the freedom to live his own life as long as it does not interfere with the rights of others.

I dont know much about Freemasonry, I know they require members to have a belief in a higher being and they end their blessings with "So Mote it Be". I think they leave it up to God to sort out how people live their lives.

Im in Twain territory "Better to say nothing and be thought a fool rather than speak and remove all doubt" so I default to the COTUS as a document that sorts out any contradictions rationally. If your faith does not believe in the right to self defense - fine dont own the means but dont deny others of the right. If your faith denies others the right to worship according to their custom than your faith has no place in the United States of America where the Constitution governs.