• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

St Louis riot

Damn straight!

Not to sound like a Nazi, but there is a reason that the vast majority of human advancement has been from homogeneous populations. The exception are those that assimilate and adapt to those homegeneous populations (I.E. the Irish and German who made up the majority of imigrants here in the US).

If I had a choice between living with a country full of white moderate people and some urban utopian melting pot................it wouldn't be much of a choice.

There was a time when minorities wanted to be brought up to the status of everyone else. Somewhere along the line, it changed to bringing everyone else down to their level. This is the fundemental challenge and flaw that creates a fratured and inept society. Efficency cannot be sacrificed for equality, otherwise everyone is brought down to the lowest common denominator.

This is the result:

I hope the riots don't go national again if a national guardsman guns down a thug. We have enough problems then watching cities going up in flames along the East Coast.

I hope the riots don't go national again if a national guardsman guns down a thug. We have enough problems then watching cities going up in flames along the East Coast.

They will if they are black. The actions and heart of the individual doesn't matter if the skin is brown.

As we see time and time again.

Innocent until proven guilty unless your a white man.

The underlying problem of the 'underprivileged' feeling entitled to other people's achievements is not going to go away. If it does not blow up today it will tomorrow. Might as well happen now. It may prevent HC from becoming the next president as it will open the eyes of the majority non-voters who still do not give a darn about what these liberal welfare politics lead to. Let their backyard burn and they WILL care.

As a previous poster mentioned: "Shoe store looted. Not one pair of work boots stolen"

The so called 'injustice' does not result from skin color, it results from lack of values and toxic attitudes. Would I hire a white guy who flashes gang signs, wears his pants around the knees, and makes you wonder what that language is you are supposed to understand. Hell effing NO. OTOH, some of my most trusted colleagues are non-white and the only reason I am even aware of their skin color today is because of the Planet of the Apes show in Ferguson. These looters are a disgrace to the entire human race - not just their own.

Last edited:
Not to sound like a Nazi, but there is a reason that the vast majority of human advancement has been from homogeneous populations. The exception are those that assimilate and adapt to those homegeneous populations (I.E. the Irish and German who made up the majority of imigrants here in the US).

If I had a choice between living with a country full of white moderate people and some urban utopian melting pot................it wouldn't be much of a choice.

There was a time when minorities wanted to be brought up to the status of everyone else. Somewhere along the line, it changed to bringing everyone else down to their level. This is the fundemental challenge and flaw that creates a fratured and inept society. Efficency cannot be sacrificed for equality, otherwise everyone is brought down to the lowest common denominator.

This is the result:
If you ever find yourself in South Dakota... look me up and I'll buy you whatever liquid beverage you're accustomed to. You couldn't be more right.

It's my 2000th post, and I'm going to make it good. :)

The news, and society at large refuses to even talk about the core of the problem. They put on a performance and run stories "race-baiting" as you guys have been saying, because it is so profitable. ... but skin color doesn't have a damn thing to do with it. Race has nothing to do with why I don't like some people. It's not their skin color that makes me not like them. I don't like them because of their CULTURE! That video puts it in PERFECT perspective. Those that know... know that the people depicted in that video are not doing that just for this video, for entertainment. No, that is ACTUALLY the way some people live and how they think. White people, brown people, black people, yellow people,... doesn't matter. There are white people that I consider to be a despicable... and it has nothing to do with their skin color. The way they live and the things they do are not agreeable to me.

I don't like their food, I don't like the way they dress, I don't like the way they talk(it's definitely not English even if they think its English), I don't like the way they parent(or not parent mostly), I don't like the way they work(or not work mostly), I don't like the vehicles they drive, I don't like the houses they live in, I don't like the way they THINK. Point in fact, regardless of their skin color, if someone doesn't fit in with my view of what a good American should be... I don't like them. My town has been infested with asians and mexicans due to a couple meat processing plants. Town population is like 12,000... and we have had about 3,000 asians/mexicans show up in the last 6yrs. I could care less what "color" they are. It's not about race. Not even a little bit. I just don't like their culture. The asians are the worst. Most of them are Hmong. 15-20 of them will rent a 1200sq/ft house, they don't turn on water or electricity. They hook up a hose to the neighbors outside hydrant, and fill the basement with water. Then they cut holes in the floor one level up, and that's where they shit/piss. They go to the local river, and catch carp, and throw them in the basement so they have a food supply. Then they go to the store and buy camp stoves to cook their fish, producing the most disgusting smells on the face of the earth. On and on it goes. The rental is completely destroyed. This has happened a couple times around town before renters wised up. We never had cockroaches in this town until a few years ago. Now, every rental in town that has rented to Hmongs is infested with cockroaches. I also own a computer store, and had to put a "safety check" policy in place to avoid cockroach infestation. We had several computers come in for repair, and their power supplies, cooling heatsinks, and fans were so crammed full of cockroaches that it seized up the fans and over-heated the systems to the point of failure. Let me repeat: The heatsinks were so full of cockroaches that the fans on top of the heatsinks were PHYSICALLY STOPPED by cockroaches jammed into the heatsinks. I could never have imagined seeing something like that in my lifetime. That's even forgetting the fact that very few of them speak ANY english, and the ones that can/do are ridiculously hard to understand... and want to make me feel bad for not speaking THEIR language.

I ask you... what does skin color have to do with any of that shit?

If white people, or purple people, or orange people did that... I wouldn't like them either. So why is that conversation not taking place? Why does it always have to be about race, when the core problems do not have one singular thing to do with race? Why am I suppose to like that behavior? God forbid I declare that I don't like those people, then I'll be considered a bigot and racist. NONE of it has one damn thing to do with race!

This whole mess gets really old. Society is breeding more people like these fools looting every day... and those of us that choose to lead lives that don't reflect any of that are made out to be the ones in the wrong!!! If race was the problem, then why do people from their OWN races look at them as if they are a joke? A few black friends I've had over the years look at those fools with disgust... just like I do. Hardly any of us are "white" any more anyway. I think my family tree has german, dutch, russian, sioux indian, and who knows what the hell else. Doesn't mean I need to live on a reservation and park 10 old vehicles on my front lawn that all run but don't have any gas in them. The idea that we are all victims of circumstance with no power to change anything in our lives is the singular most powerful enemy of a happy and well adjusted society as anything I can ever imagine. If that type of thinking doesn't stop... we will continue circling the drain, and a bunch of people running around in a SINGLE town looting and rioting will be the least of our concern.

Last edited:
Dont like tear gas, maybe the national guard will roll in with fire hoses ala the 1960's. Bring some dogs too to viciously attack people. Thats about the only option left outside of deadly force shootings which it may come to. A few bursts from a mounted 50 to warn people ought to calm things down.

While they havent declared martial law, bringing in the national guard is basically the same thing or close enough to it. I dont know what their ROE is going to be, but hopefully arrest on site if found out after curfew.

This has come to the point of saying "this will stop now".

I dont know what units were activated for this, but most of the Missouri National Guard has seen active duty in Iraq and Afganistan in the past few years so I would bet they are up to speed on neighborhood clearing and mass arrests.

Dont like tear gas, maybe the national guard will roll in with fire hoses ala the 1960's. Bring some dogs too to viciously attack people. Thats about the only option left outside of deadly force shootings which it may come to. A few bursts from a mounted 50 to warn people ought to calm things down.

While they havent declared martial law, bringing in the national guard is basically the same thing or close enough to it. I dont know what their ROE is going to be, but hopefully arrest on site if found out after curfew.

This has come to the point of saying "this will stop now".

I dont know what units were activated for this, but most of the Missouri National Guard has seen active duty in Iraq and Afganistan in the past few years so I would bet they are up to speed on neighborhood clearing and mass arrests.
I hope you are correct, I really do, however; I'll bet the guard isn't issued ammo (first night, or at least right away), and if anyone is killed with a firearm (between Guardsmen and thugs) it will be a Guardsman shot first. Taking rubber bullets and tear gas to a gun fight is, well......
My heart goes out to the MO Guard-if I'm correct, you're being sent into harms way without any ammo, and God Forbid you brought your own, and used it to save your or your buddies life-you'll be facing a Fed Investigation and most likely a murder charge, again Hope I am Wrong!!!

Dang Orkan you own a computer store?

As an aside, all the dealings with Hmongs I've has been, not pleasent, it's a culture thing no respect, no sense of ownership.

A lot of the immigrants are the same way, but you can't do anything about them, in my area the same people who bitch about illegals are the first to hire them. Worse yet usually they're given heavy machinery to operate, during harvest/planting.

Scary thought.

Couldn't agree more, I am 100% in lock step with your very wise statement, "If you face riots and looting wherever your store is, maybe you ought to move it to a better place." I'd take that even a step further, better town, county, or State depending on the laws.
The good people shouldn't have to be moved or have the aggravation by a bunch of thugs. Their the ones that should get gone and it shouldn't be allowed to happen as for as people acting like animals. When I was a kid and acted up, my dad beat the hell out of me. It worked for me!

The good people shouldn't have to be moved or have the aggravation by a bunch of thugs. Their the ones that should get gone and it shouldn't be allowed to happen as for as people acting like animals. When I was a kid and acted up, my dad beat the hell out of me. It worked for me!
I could not agree more, however; if they don't have the backbone to standup for themselves (the Korean's in LA come to mind, many other examples), then prior to getting killed, having a family member raped, having their businesses destroyed, etc. they should move. Several things would be accomplished, one, they and their families would be safer(that's a big one), two, they would quit paying taxes in the state that has let this shit get out of hand- and does NOT have the stomach to put a swift end to it, and three, when enough honest working people leave, the entire tax base suffers, this may be the only thing that drives the low life-scumbag commies into changing things (even this doesn't always work-once the trash "drink of the kool-aid" they seem to be fucked up for life, in fact would rather die than admit they are wrong). I sure hope the "good people" have been voting in the high 90%, otherwise they too have some blame-contributory negligence as is were. By allowing (by not voting) appeasers-tax and spend commies to run things, they should have known what they were going to get-in a general sense.

Last edited:
I could not agree more, however; if they don't have the backbone to standup for themselves (the Korean's in LA come to mind, many other examples), then prior to getting killed, having a family member raped, having their businesses destroyed, etc. they should move. Several things would be accomplished, one, they and their families would be safer(that's a big one), two, they would quit paying taxes in the state that has let this shit get out of hand- and does have the stomach to put a swift end to it, and three, when enough honest working people leave, the entire tax base suffers, this may be the only thing that drives the low life-scumbag commies into changing things (even this doesn't always work-once the trash "drink of the kool-aid" they seem to be fucked up for life, in fact would rather die than admit they are wrong). I sure hope the "good people" have been voting in the high 90%, otherwise they too have some blame-contributory negligence as is were. By allowing (by not voting) appeasers-tax and spend commies to run things, they should have known what they were going to get-in a general sense.

I agree with that as well. I was just giving the old school train of thought that I know works very well! Not for the pussies and liberals though!

I'm at a loss for words. I respect the uniform, but threw up in my mouth a little when I saw this. Obama, Holder, and Nixon have an agenda. I'm glad I'm stocked up on popcorn, cause this show is getting interesting.

image.jpg

The stock market is up 120 points this morning........ I say let them burn down their own neighborhood if that is what they want.

These people are so dumb, if all the cops are on duty and down out the place the riot is going on...... who is watching the police station. I would think that would be the target if they are mad because the boy got shot. But no, they want to break windows and steal a bag of doritos.

Another point of view:

https://mises.org/daily/6846/Police-States-and-InnerCity-Economics

They will if they are black. The actions and heart of the individual doesn't matter if the skin is brown.

As we see time and time again.

Innocent until proven guilty unless your a white man.

Yep and I'll tell you what if I was officer Wilson I'd have my passport ready. With Holder getting involved he may be sacrificed for approval ratings. Seriously, I think the man is in danger.

Looks to be a lawful shoot, guessing a 9 mm by the amount of rounds it took to bring the thug down. Let the hood burn until the few good people left there take their own protection seriously and do what the guard and police wont do.

Yep and I'll tell you what if I was officer Wilson I'd have my passport ready. With Holder getting involved he may be sacrificed for approval ratings. Seriously, I think the man is in danger.

About 2000 years ago: Panem et circenses - Bread and Games.
Today: EBT cards and strong arming DA's into show trials for the bloodthirsty masses (Zimmerman and most likely Wilson)

The playbook of corrupt Governments trying to delay the inevitable collapse.

Last edited:
Looks to be a lawful shoot, guessing a 9 mm by the amount of rounds it took to bring the thug down. Let the hood burn until the few good people left there take their own protection seriously and do what the guard and police wont do.

Every police department I know uses 40 s&w.

Pistols suck, pure and simple that's why it's a backup weapon, you really think a few ft lbs of ke will make a difference?

For Brown to be stealing the cigars and strongarming the tiny cashier during broad daylight, his judgment was probably skewed by weed or other drug. When the toxicology report is out, this should all make sense, and agree with the report that Brown was advancing on the officer when shot. The moral of the story is that the super liberal news media will try and make the shooter out to be evil and in the wrong.

I do not trust the media, nor a jury. Most people reading these stories should realize that your own security is really in your hands. If someone broke into my house at night, I would probably rather shoot him dead, than take a chance on being sued in criminal or civil court. If someone broke into my locked house, his intentions would be criminal, and I would not have pity on him.

I'm guessing if the first four hits had been center mass instead of the right arm, it might not have taken so many.

And I say that not criticizing his shot placement - I've never had to fire "in anger" under stress after having been assaulted and while being charged by a guy that weighs nearly 70% more than I do.

It appears this officer shot well above average.

I'm guessing if the first four hits had been center mass instead of the right arm, it might not have taken so many.

And I say that not criticizing his shot placement - I've never had to fire "in anger" under stress after having been assaulted and while being charged by a guy that weighs nearly 70% more than I do.

It appears this officer shot well above average.

What's the over/under on the MO National Guard getting their asses handed to them? No disrespect intended towards the NG, but they won't be equipped or have the ROE to handle rioting thugs throwing bricks, rocks and molotov cocktails. Assholes that they are, they are still American citizens, which would prevent the quickest and most effective way of combat vets telling them "knock this shit off right the fuck now!"

, how many people killed in this riot,looting so far? I dont think its that many, another sign our population has become pussified or its just fkrs looking for free stuff. The property owners should be protecting their sht, they have more of a responsibility to do that than the police, they also have more freedom of action than the police.

ok got through looking 'round the internet at different sites (mostly liberal ones) on comments and what have you.
Race baiters galore.
(democratic underground site)
One thing I don't get is where do people come from when and where they are criticizing factual observations.
Example: Criticizing Fox news on talks about the black panthers in ferguson. comments on how there is "one" panther and people are worried.
Fact: the FBI is investigating currently THEIR activity. I highly doubt the fbi would investigate "one".
(msnbc site)
if you look at their site you see videos of angry black people and making it appear it is justified when nothing so far shows this is a racial thing.
- I noticed only one person video of a white person. Hillary Clinton on how she is staying "silent". figures when she spoke out against Obama and now she is the "black sheep" in which furthers the agenda of hate.
I don't care for Hillary, however she is the wild card here.
On a side note:
I am noticing there is a line being drawn here. Black Panthers vs. whites. Black Panthers vs. "Uncle Toms".
When is the SEIU going to show up? (sarcasm)
I don't believe the KKK is there. If they are, they are. If they are not, it shows once again someone (not saying TimeWillTell) is trying to incite. But someone is. This is more organized than people think.
I just want to ask you all one question.

Is this the time we as a country as in women and men of all races come together and stand up against this hatred? All I've seen in the news is how it's the time for the talk about racial tensions, etc.

But seriously, isn't it the time for ALL of us come together and the first thing to do is get rid of these race baiting hate mongers?
What we need is leadership. Someone not to start the talk, but to act upon the violence and these groups. We've been talking about this for years and it has gone no where.

This "knock out game" we all hear about is nothing but local news story. It's not happening locally, it's happening around the country and it stems from racism against whites.
I have personally heard a story coming from a fellow employee (she is black) and she was said to the effect of "you know how there is a game called the knock out game.." and then she finished off
of telling me of a new game that was not racial.

I'm stumped.
All I can say is that we need our police. Our state police. Our national Guard. Our military overseas.
And we need our government here in the United States to start calling it as it is and prosecuting these racists so that I may work alongside someone who also can see it as it is.

ok got through looking 'round the internet at different sites (mostly liberal ones) on comments and what have you.
Race baiters galore.
(democratic underground site)
One thing I don't get is where do people come from when and where they are criticizing factual observations.
Example: Criticizing Fox news on talks about the black panthers in ferguson. comments on how there is "one" panther and people are worried.
Fact: the FBI is investigating currently THEIR activity. I highly doubt the fbi would investigate "one".
(msnbc site)
if you look at their site you see videos of angry black people and making it appear it is justified when nothing so far shows this is a racial thing.
- I noticed only one person video of a white person. Hillary Clinton on how she is staying "silent". figures when she spoke out against Obama and now she is the "black sheep" in which furthers the agenda of hate.
I don't care for Hillary, however she is the wild card here.
On a side note:
I am noticing there is a line being drawn here. Black Panthers vs. whites. Black Panthers vs. "Uncle Toms".
When is the SEIU going to show up? (sarcasm)
I don't believe the KKK is there. If they are, they are. If they are not, it shows once again someone (not saying TimeWillTell) is trying to incite. But someone is. This is more organized than people think.
I just want to ask you all one question.

Is this the time we as a country as in women and men of all races come together and stand up against this hatred? All I've seen in the news is how it's the time for the talk about racial tensions, etc.

But seriously, isn't it the time for ALL of us come together and the first thing to do is get rid of these race baiting hate mongers?
What we need is leadership. Someone not to start the talk, but to act upon the violence and these groups. We've been talking about this for years and it has gone no where.

This "knock out game" we all hear about is nothing but local news story. It's not happening locally, it's happening around the country and it stems from racism against whites.
I have personally heard a story coming from a fellow employee (she is black) and she was said to the effect of "you know how there is a game called the knock out game.." and then she finished off
of telling me of a new game that was not racial.

I'm stumped.
All I can say is that we need our police. Our state police. Our national Guard. Our military overseas.
And we need our government here in the United States to start calling it as it is and prosecuting these racists so that I may work alongside someone who also can see it as it is.

I know you didn't really call me out but I want to make clear I am not trying to incite anything. If the KKK is there they need to go home. Anyone not from Ferguson needs to go home. Anyone causing problems needs to stop because they are just making what could be a reasonable grievance into a race issue. Instead of an opportunity to have a reasonable conversation about problems, this has turned into a circus.

I would agree, fellow Nebraskan. The action of itself and then the media. Takes two to tango. A third to stop the dance.

So when Katrina hit and the world knew the police were doing minimal anything-
Gangs from Houston and other areas came in to loot the unoccupied homes.

With the said- are we seeing Syrians crossing into Iraq to fight??

Err

I mean are they finding outside folks coming into town to loot / protest???

I find it interesting that yesterday the President said the fact is a lot of black men commit crimes, and they must be punished. But no one here ever mentioned that.

Remember the Selma riots? I don't believe there was any looting then. In my opinion that is because they were rioting with a different mindset. In this case they don't want Justice they want a lynching, even if the facts don't call for it. I would have thought they had enough of unjust lynchings. Go figure. JMHO

9, 40 and 45 all have very similar defense propperties with modern ammo. In fact, some like the older 9PBLE are downright lasers. They also recoil more than any .40 or .45 load I have shot.

I am with you though. Blockade the hood and let them destroy their own shit. Payperview it and drop in weapons like the hunger games.

I find it interesting that yesterday the President said the fact is a lot of black men commit crimes, and they must be punished. But no one here ever mentioned that.

Remember the Selma riots? I don't believe there was any looting then. In my opinion that is because they were rioting with a different mindset. In this case they don't want Justice they want a lynching, even if the facts don't call for it. I would have thought they had enough of unjust lynchings. Go figure. JMHO
. That was a different time and a different world. No , my bad , not a different world. Sky's always been blue, leaves on the trees, sun and the moon etc. the worlds the same, it's the people that are different overall. Back in the Selma days looting and burning buildings would not have been allowed without dire consequences. That could be why they had a different mindset back then. Pain and punishment for bad actions WIll create a different mindset.

Last edited:
You can take him out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of him.

That is NOT a gang or "hood" sign; it is the hand symbol of an African-American Fraternity - that the Captain is a Member.

It is no different from the UofT "longhorn" or ANY other hand symbol.

I am with you though. Blockade the hood and let them destroy their own shit. Payperview it and drop in weapons like the hunger games.

This is not the hood. It is a community of hard working multicultural people. Yes we are not a rich neighborhood. But it is like every area in America. It has it's bad spots. This is a working class of people with affordable homes. Stop eating into what the news tells you about the area. If you are not or have never lived here you have no clue except what the media has made everyone believe

This is not the hood. It is a community of hard working multicultural people. Yes we are not a rich neighborhood. But it is like every area in America. It has it's bad spots. This is a working class of people with affordable homes. Stop eating into what the news tells you about the area. If you are not or have never lived here you have no clue except what the media has made everyone believe

This is like most things here. People with no real world experience chiming in on things they know nothing about. I hope you and your family stay safe out there through these trying times.