• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stateless is the way to go. Change my mind...

3A12A781-7494-4861-BC37-76AA3F226A4B.jpeg

I’m here for my pizza and blowjob. Lmao.

Hmmm. Im not married you see. So its still a possibility. More like high probability.
again...... 😁

@The D -
Sir
Go somewhere else. ARF.com needs another great and intellectual pontificator such as yourself.
And no, to paraphrase Frank, the 1st Amendment does not apply here.
You cannot shit in his house or start fights on his playground.

Hmmm. Im not married you see. So its still a possibility. More like high probability.
again...... 😁

@The D -
Sir
Go somewhere else. ARF.com needs another great and intellectual pontificator such as yourself.
And no, to paraphrase Frank, the 1st Amendment does not apply here.
You cannot shit in his house or start fights on his playground.

Trust me, they stop the moment you get married. Lmao.

you married the wrong one.

that’s all I’m sayin Lmaoooooo

Apparently! But haven’t y’all heard the saying, that’s why the bride is really smiling when they walk down the aisle? They know they have given their last BJ! Maybe the joke is on me and I need to find another one.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
I was married once.

Not anymore. 😁

Not sure why so many women stop that on the wedding day.

magical food that kills sex drive and makes a woman gain 20- 30 lbs?
wedding cake.....

oh yeah, that being right when you were dating and engaged? Ends right then too...

I was married once.

Not anymore. 😁

Not sure why so many women stop that on the wedding day.

magical food that kills sex drive and makes a woman gain 20- 30 lbs?
wedding cake.....

oh yeah, that being right when you were dating and engaged? Ends right then too...
You did not know pussy is the perfect bait???

Reactions: Seymour Fish
Didn’t the coolaid drinkers try this already?
Are you completely ignoring history how this NEVER works? Ever?

you obviously do not understand human nature.

The brilliance of the FF was that they absolutely, dead cold, knew human nature.

They probably read Aesops fables in the original form and absolutely understood those time proven observations of how people act in different circumstances.

When you hear someone preaching about there should be no masters, usually it's a safe bet they are trying to get you to get rid of your current masters so they can become your new "better" masters.

Yep, the land of rule through strength is great for freedom.

Warlords are beneficent leaders....

See Afghanistan.

@Gunfighter14e2 - I was young and naive.

I grew up in a house where my dad was still married to my mom and life seemed good.

I have aged and wisened. Good decisions from here on out.
like the new gun I just bought. 😁

take care.

I got all the way to the end of "Atlas Shrugged" and my one lingering thought was that the four main characters were going to live all communal like in the same gulch...when that whore had fucked all three of them.:ROFLMAO:
Yes, Dagny was quite prolific wasn't she :). Yeah, I like Rand, but the Galt's Gulch thing where it's really not more than a bartering system IIRC of "producers" wasn't the greatest. Conceptually I like the idea where like minded folks go to "produce" and such. But, in reality, that is just as much Utopian as "Utopia." It goes back to the circle concept IMO...too far right, one ends up left; too far left, one ends up right. A very fine line in the ultra-side spectrum.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
@Gunfighter14e2 - I was young and naive.

I grew up in a house where my dad was still married to my mom and life seemed good.

I have aged and wisened. Good decisions from here on out.
like the new gun I just bought. 😁

take care.
I came from a broken home, hence why I was getting OS & CB pay at 17. I did not marry until I was 27 as I wanted all the running out of me. WE were married for 39 years before the good Lord called her home,....God, how I miss that woman, to this day,... I've found most people who marry for tit's, ass, or cash, have a harder time in life, and rightfully so,...Choices it's all about choices,... in the end.

Yes, Dagny was quite prolific wasn't she :). Yeah, I like Rand, but the Galt's Gulch thing where it's really not more than a bartering system IIRC of "producers" wasn't the greatest. Conceptually I like the idea where like minded folks go to "produce" and such. But, in reality, that is just as much Utopian as "Utopia." It goes back to the circle concept IMO...too far right, one ends up left; too far left, one ends up right. A very fine line in the ultra-side spectrum.

Ayn Rand was very sexually "progressive" in her later years and enjoyed a lot of the "group love" stuff as it was reported, so it makes sense that her heroine would also feel free to enjoy sex with whoever she wanted for any reason she wanted and of course for any reason that would be beneficial to her.

However Dagny was also handy with a gun and not afraid to blow people away personally, for refusing to pick a side.

The problem however in my opinion is that Ayn Rand thought her "heroes" would be these great god like characters that would always be perfect and virtuous and all that B.S. That's where the whole thing falls apart. You kind of need to build your government assuming people will be evil, selfish, conniving, greedy and hateful. Then you can get something built that may last awhile.

She also kind of didn't think about what life would be like for all the not hero class and why they would put up with a hero class lording it over them?

@Gunfighter14e2 - i remember your story and how much you still miss her.

i married for love and partnership in life.
she wanted someone to everything her way.
And not bitch how she spent the $ I made....

oh well, got my kiddo who is the greatest blessing out of it.

I am sure I will marry again. Its just the challenge of finding the right lady. the blend of getting along, similar values, goals, etc, is a tougher deal as you grow older.
thought I had her, but she hadnt really processed it all and as wasnt ready To get married as she had thought.
A wonderful lady in my life now, but different life goals. Her kid is 18 and Im not sure she is ready for 10 more years of parenting....

no hurry, as I have a lot of stuff to teach my kid and a lot of reloading to do.

take care sir.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Be very careful what you wish for.

There were a lot of times and places at the beginning of this country where it was NOT a great place to accidentally land in.....
Some might not like that era.
Hint, they look like George Floyd.
LOL

R
What makes you think that such a place would be allowed to exist by the rest of the world, let alone the US? Putin would take your shit 30 seconds after you declared anarchy and you'd have a government again!
Then you know very little history. When the country was settled it was a very long and hard period for many people. I would say that most people today would die within two years of that type of life.

I knew I should have elaborated on that statement a little more. I’m not talking about starting a new outpost in the middle of the Siberian tundra. I was talking about restoring the level of decentralized .gov, minus the slavery...

I knew I should have elaborated on that statement a little more. I’m not talking about starting a new outpost in the middle of the Siberian tundra. I was talking about restoring the level of decentralized .gov, minus the slavery...

So how about you pick an actual date you think it would be great to go back to, none of this vague nebulous "back in the beginning stuff).

Pick a date, or say a 10 year date range and a location in this country to match that date,
Then we can research and see what life was actually like back then and what the government was like and what society was like and what the laws and application of them were and then we can judge if the past was actually as rosy as pictured.

Waiting.....

Last edited:
Since when is that even remotely related to when the country was started? Do you actually have an idea of what the settlers went through or are you romanticizing something you have no idea of?

Things were tough for the early Republic.

Shit our capital got burned to the ground and Tripolitan Pirates were impressing our sailors.

Law was not evenly just but regional or based on state constitutions which could vary in the absence of a state govt presence and the weak Fed.

There is a reason Romanticism is sort of "dreamy".

When I say
Yes, the very beginning of this country would be a fantastic place to return to.
I don’t mean being transported back in time to live the exact life of the first settlers. I meant
the US but with the smallest least intrusive gov possible.

I thought I conveyed that well enough, my bad. I mentioned this in the other thread but I’ll repeat it here. I’ll fight alongside everyone to return to at least that, then we can start arguing about what less gov than that could be like

And I don’t think that would be too terrible an argument. Places like Special Economic Zones all over the world are proving that the less gov intervention in the market yields greater and greater prosperity for more and more people.

Remember back in Muenster, April 1534? Ahh the good old days. Solid utopian gold. Until, you know ...

1591740109498.png

Reactions: Kamerad
How long until the venerated tool of ritual suicide known as the ‘Non-Aggression Principle’ makes it’s appearance.

Married to the same girl I lived in a car with in 1979...we got married in 1986 cause it would make the grannies happy and we owned a home together. She's still the hottest thing I ever saw and we have been together for over 40 years. I'd do it again...and again.

Just sayin', Dudes. When yer hung like I am the girls just fall in line no matter how hot. No problemo.

VooDoo

How long until the venerated tool of ritual suicide known as the ‘Non-Aggression Principle’ makes it’s appearance.
What is so anathema about not hurting people and not taking their stuff?

Straw man bullshit. Take it somewhere else.
This is a thread that I created so, no. It sounds like you think I’m not genuine in believing in the non-aggression principle? Or you don’t believe in it yourself?

Damn... I quickly read the thread title as "Stainless is the way to go" and thought this was going to be a flamewar over the best barrel materials. I am sorely disappointed.
I mean, on a shooting forum, whoda thunk it?

Well it's the bear pit.

A place where liberals come to eat shit and die.

This is a thread that I created so, no. It sounds like you think I’m not genuine in believing in the non-aggression principle? Or you don’t believe in it yourself?

It's all nice and fine to be generally being decent and not aggressive to people. Actually, if you look at current society it's what the laws mostly push (unless you are the police it seems). Generally most successful societies tend to try to limit senseless violence and strife as it is counterproductive to an efficient civilization.

However history has proven that there will always be those that wish to do wrong to others and the only way to stop them is to use enough violence, fast enough. Then the best way to keep them from doing it in the future is to ensure everyone knows you are ready & willing to bring the violence in a big way right there and there if things get out of hand.

Everybody carrying guns all the time, openly is a good way to start. Everybody sees right away that everybody else is ready to rock and roll if things get impolite.

Violence will have to be used regularly to keep those who would cause harm to others in line. The quicker it is used the less of it usually has to be used.

It's all nice and fine to be generally being decent and not aggressive to people. Actually, if you look at current society it's what the laws mostly push (unless you are the police it seems). Generally most successful societies tend to try to limit senseless violence and strife as it is counterproductive to an efficient civilization.

However history has proven that there will always be those that wish to do wrong to others and the only way to stop them is to use enough violence, fast enough. Then the best way to keep them from doing it in the future is to ensure everyone knows you are ready & willing to bring the violence in a big way right there and there if things get out of hand.

Everybody carrying guns all the time, openly is a good way to start. Everybody sees right away that everybody else is ready to rock and roll if things get impolite.

Violence will have to be used regularly to keep those who would cause harm to others in line. The quicker it is used the less of it usually has to be used.
Yes, whether you want to admit it or not this is what I’ve been talking about. I think you’re first sentence about not being aggressive is a little flippant but that’s a small quibble. Somebody initiating violence has already broken the nap and all bets are off at that point. Now, obviously there are limits to the reaction. You can’t execute someone in the middle of town for a small fender bender or dumb argument that gets heated.

A bone I have to pick with the state is that the only recourse they have is aggression. If I’m not initiating aggression against anyone but believe their decisions are immoral I can have my entire life ruined. An interesting quote I’ve seen is “no good idea requires forceful compliance”. All I want to do is keep all the fruits of my labor and use them as I see fit, not have them stolen from me and used for something I find immoral

When you hear someone preaching about there should be no masters, usually it's a safe bet they are trying to get you to get rid of your current masters so they can become your new "better" masters.

One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes a revolution in order to establish a dictatorship. - George Orwell

Yes, whether you want to admit it or not this is what I’ve been talking about. I think you’re first sentence about not being aggressive is a little flippant but that’s a small quibble. Somebody initiating violence has already broken the nap and all bets are off at that point. Now, obviously there are limits to the reaction. You can’t execute someone in the middle of town for a small fender bender or dumb argument that gets heated.

A bone I have to pick with the state is that the only recourse they have is aggression. If I’m not initiating aggression against anyone but believe their decisions are immoral I can have my entire life ruined. An interesting quote I’ve seen is “no good idea requires forceful compliance”. All I want to do is keep all the fruits of my labor and use them as I see fit, not have them stolen from me and used for something I find immoral
You seem to want an simple and elegant answer. We’re complex, messy, and too individualistic for that. Government (The State) IS force. It IS power, and that’s why we limit and control it by separating the powers, checks and balances, and a Constitution that includes a list of things they can’t do.
It doesn’t just happen naturally. Your premise about human nature is wrong/flawed, and therefore your solutions, or rather the lack of structure to deal with our shortcomings (which you seem to ignore) will quickly devolve into a strong rule the weak situation. That is what’s “natural”, and what just happens without an organized and structured government. I’ll add that it’s remarkably stable, and that Monarchy, or rule by the strongest and most ruthless has been the dominant form of government from the beginning of humanity.

Our form of Liberal Constitutional Republic is built for humanity. It’s designed to contain those who get pleasure from controlling people, and to free us to pursue our own definition of happiness. Yes, it is beaten and battered (mostly from terrible mistakes made 100 years ago), but it can be restored. There is no viable alternative. It is definitely out of balance, but we know what swinging violently the other way to anarchocapitalism, liaise fare, and other ruleless schemes without referees causes, and it’s invariably trust, monopoly, oligarchy, kleptocracy, and a bunch of other terms for the economically strong ruling the weak.

There is no other system. We have/had the one that works the best. We need to repair the damage that Progressives did to it in the early 20th century. We need to restore the checks they eliminated so they could grow government into an uncontrollable leviathan.

Last edited:
Ok, what do you do to restore the liberties that were given up? Vote harder? It won’t matter what the candidates say, that is proven time and again to be empty nonsense. Both sides are working together against you to amass more power and all they have to do is float out some buzzwords in a pretty speech and everyone lines up to drop their liberties. The checks and balances aren’t working and they were corrupted as soon as the ink dried on the constitution

All of your points about monopoly and strong ruling the weak are also exactly what this country has turned into. Any real checks and balances could be quickly implemented by making taxes, certain ones to start with, voluntary to see what people really thought about the gov agencies. And other sectors of the market could be de-regulated to introduce competitors, education comes to mind immediately

Anarchy

What you want right.

No rules just right.