• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stateless is the way to go. Change my mind...

If any libertarians don’t know who Pete is, you’re welcome. He’s pretty awesome

Didn’t the coolaid drinkers try this already?
Are you completely ignoring history how this NEVER works? Ever?

you obviously do not understand human nature.

I feel that anyone who thinks they have a "better idea" than our Declaration of Independence (as our primary social contract) and Bill of Rights should go off themselves.

I feel that anyone who thinks they have a "better idea" than our Declaration of Independence (as our primary social contract) and Bill of Rights should go off themselves.
I’ve plainly stated that I would gladly settle for a significantly weakened federal gov that adheres strictly to the constitution and the states being almost their own countries. But barring that, show me a way to withdraw my consent and I’ll sprint into that line

Alright dissidents, let’s go. If you’re really fed up with dc, constantly justifying and enabling it is the opposite of a good plan

A good, and abrasive, podcast by some radical young vets

I'm actually starting to lean super hard in another direction.

In retrospect, I edited everything out, before I posted it. I have no energy for this. My outlook on humanity is so bitter and pessimistic, that it's better that I remain silent.

Besides, most people that would be reading this, would jizz in their pants to call someone a 'leftist' for daring to think differently than themselves, anyway. (seriously, fuck all of you people who do that - you're literally the problem)

If you find yourself leaning left there is a time proven fix.
It's fast free and works well.

Pull your head out of your ass.

See if that straightens up your leaning problem.

One would think as current events unfold that the answer to stateless is answered.
You can try to dream up qualifications but once power is taken it'll not be returned.

R

One would think as current events unfold that the answer to stateless is answered.
You can try to dream up qualifications but once power is taken it'll not be returned.

R
Ok, keep voting red and I’m sure eventually someone will tell you’ve fixed something

Alright, I’ve shitted up the (wrongly titled) Elected Anarchist thread long enough. Let’s move the contentious, insult riddled argument here.

Let me state what my ideal is and is not before this gets kicked off. Any false accusations will be re-directed here

A stateless, or anarcho-capitalist, society free of .gov coercion with a strong emphasis on private property rights can be safer and more prosperous while expending less resources overall.

Now, this isn’t too say that I think it will be all pizza and blowjobs for everyone. It will definitely require lots of work and humans will always have some sort of conflict. But I think that the overall level of liberty for everyone will keep tensions at bay

Edit: I guess I always understand this next point to be implicit but I should include this as well. All of the above is on a completely voluntary basis. No one is forced to stay in this mythical region, no one has the fruits of their labor stolen to fund services they won’t/can’t use. All previous .gov rendered services will be truly profit driven by entrepreneurs. If they fail, another entrepreneur(or more than one) will buy all previous assets and give it another go
What color will the clouds be in this mythical paradise?

By the way, communism sounds GREAT ...on paper.

What color will the clouds be in this mythical paradise?

By the way, communism sounds GREAT ...on paper.
You didn’t read anything that I actually wrote, did you? Read again, take a tiny peek outside of your Overton window, then if you still have questions we can talk

You didn’t read anything that I actually wrote, did you? Read again, take a tiny peek outside of your Overton window, then if you still have questions we can talk
Actually I did and the problem with your scenario (just as with communism) is that they ignore the human element.

Never owned a boat in my life there Sparky.

Reactions: hunter1959
Ayn Rand was very sexually "progressive" in her later years and enjoyed a lot of the "group love" stuff as it was reported, so it makes sense that her heroine would also feel free to enjoy sex with whoever she wanted for any reason she wanted and of course for any reason that would be beneficial to her.

However Dagny was also handy with a gun and not afraid to blow people away personally, for refusing to pick a side.

The problem however in my opinion is that Ayn Rand thought her "heroes" would be these great god like characters that would always be perfect and virtuous and all that B.S. That's where the whole thing falls apart. You kind of need to build your government assuming people will be evil, selfish, conniving, greedy and hateful. Then you can get something built that may last awhile.

She also kind of didn't think about what life would be like for all the not hero class and why they would put up with a hero class lording it over them?
wasn't her main point that she didn't want 'collectivists' lording over anyone?

Reactions: The D
Apparently! But haven’t y’all heard the saying, that’s why the bride is really smiling when they walk down the aisle? They know they have given their last BJ! Maybe the joke is on me and I need to find another one.
YES you do!

Married 38 years and still going strong. Though I did marry an import (Korean).

Actually I did and the problem with your scenario (just as with communism) is that they ignore the human element.

Never owned a boat in my life there Sparky.
You mean the human element of responding to incentives? What sort of differences do you think exist between the coercive force of the state and the incentive of profit/loss in a voluntary free market of goods/services?

edit: Something I forgot to add above. Absolutely nowhere in any of my posts on this site have been advocating communism or any other form of forced collectivism. I have no idea how you can read my first post in it’s entirety and equate communism to a purely voluntary society

Last edited:
Ok, keep voting red and I’m sure eventually someone will tell you’ve fixed something
To dense to realize that to get where you are wanting you have to work your way through team red.
List me the things fixed for going 3rd party this last election, LOL.

R

To dense to realize that to get where you are wanting you have to work your way through team red.
List me the things fixed for going 3rd party this last election, LOL.

R
Not necessarily, but it will make the slog a little easier.

You’re argument of voting for change at the federal level is flawed from first principles. Presuming that you believe in the constitution being the law of the land(sorry if that’s not your belief, correct me if I’m wrong about that), you should be outraged at the thought of a federal vote determining anything. The constitution doesn’t outline any of these powers to be delegated to the federal gov, power was supposed to be mostly at state level.

Not necessarily, but it will make the slog a little easier.

You’re argument of voting for change at the federal level is flawed from first principles. Presuming that you believe in the constitution being the law of the land(sorry if that’s not your belief, correct me if I’m wrong about that), you should be outraged at the thought of a federal vote determining anything. The constitution doesn’t outline any of these powers to be delegated to the federal gov, power was supposed to be mostly at state level.
they are fixin to change that and do away with the electoral college. they can't keep getting away with the way they have been doing it.

Reactions: Snuby642 and The D
they are fixin to change that and do away with the electoral college. they can't keep getting away with the way they have been doing it.
Both sides have been getting away with shit like this for a long time.

You mean the human element of responding to incentives? What sort of differences do you think exist between the coercive force of the state and the incentive of profit/loss in a voluntary free market of goods/services?

edit: Something I forgot to add above. Absolutely nowhere in any of my posts on this site have been advocating communism or any other form of forced collectivism. I have no idea how you can read my first post in it’s entirety and equate communism to a purely voluntary society
Reading comprehension.

No where did I equate your idea TO communism. What I said was that your idea was a fairy tail as it leaves out the fact that MOST humans will act in their OWN self interests in any given situation and thus try to get an edge and pervert your perfect society.

My communism comment was to mearly point out that if you again ignore human nature, communism works great on paper.

People acting in their own self-interest is what motivates them to learn skills and be more valuable to an employer or to start their own business to provide goods/services to the rest of the community

Where this goes wrong is the introduction of gov mandated rules and regulations that act as a barrier to entry in a market segment. At that point the businesses job isn’t only to provide for their customers, now they have to spend valuable resources dealing with inspectors. On a small scale this may not be a big deal, businesses may not have to pass any costs on to customers. But if the regulations keep piling up, eventually prices will have to rise. When several businesses get big enough then the game becomes about using political power to stop competition, which slows prices falling and innovation

Very good documentary here. It’s available for free at a few places or buy at the site

edit: I watched on amazon prime. I think it’s on YouTube also. It should be available on some YouTube alternatives

Last edited: