• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

STD capital per capita is a retirement community

I'm sorry for your situation, and I respect your dedication. You are a good man. My wife just turned 50 and I couldn't be happier. This guy is just an idiot or a troll.
I am sure the guy might just be having fun with it. Maybe he is serious.

And thank you for the kind words, though I don't look for that. To me, it is the vows taken. For better or worse, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer.

I am not wealthy. I have only my word of honor. If I do not have that, then I have nothing, regardless of bank accounts.

Rows,

You are welcome we need more people like you. My story I'm sure is common, my wife was 140 (5'7") when we got married, bigger than that now. But I love her and have never even thought about a younger model. I am not wealthy and not poor. My vows are also my word.

Reactions: Ronws
We have survived two counts of breast cancer so we are pretty solid. Can't imagine trying to please a 30 yo liberal..

Reactions: Ronws
We have survived two counts of breast cancer so we are pretty solid. Can't imagine trying to please a 30 yo liberal..
I bet you couldn't please a 45 year old conservative. Not when telling men to jack off is foremost on your mind, private.

Having done a few smoke shows that were in their 50s when I was in my early 20s I will attest that they are still hot, and tried harder than I did...

...but those kegel muscles just don't stand the test of time. The true benefit was not having to pay for dinner or a night out on the town - not the sex afterwards. Actually, now that I remember some of it, I appreciated not having to worry about them getting pregnant either.

Mam am I glad I got past that part of my life. But when I was a starving young NCO, it was fantastic to have nice places to crash and plenty of food on the weekends.
Them sugar mamas were always clutch at the end of the month being broke in the bricks

Unless you were the idiots who fell for one of the lovely dancers at La Mirage

Well I'm not from a blue state. No offense to real Texans. Take a minute to review this banter. He will never fuck a 50 year old. His words. Not mine. Moldy pussy, again his words. I just said he will be a lonely man. But I'm guessing he already is.

Then they will all be decided on a case by case basis.

I went to my last high school reunion. Lets just say I'm glad I didn't marry my high school sweetheart.
Yeah, the old saying to look at their momma to gauge how they’ll age, no matter how hot they were when the were young, holds true most of the time!

Balding, white haired old men hold Corvette and Porsche rallies out here and they all come equipped with their 35 yr. old "secretaries" sitting in the passenger seats.
This is has to be why they make $100k+ a year to, as secretaries, I mean office managers.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Well I'm not from a blue state. No offense to real Texans. Take a minute to review this banter. He will never fuck a 50 year old. His words. Not mine. Moldy pussy, again his words. I just said he will be a lonely man. But I'm guessing he already is.
Yeah, take a minute to review this banter. . This guy is not only not a Texan and doesn't possess the ability to pick up on a Texan's tongue in cheek, dry humor, he's also a bold faced liar.
See if you can find one quote where I wrote what he's claiming.

My last gf is over 50 and when I look at her I see the same woman I met twenty four years ago. A woman I meet for the first time in her 50's or 60's however, I'm going to see a 50 or 60 yr. old.

In his above lies, he ommitted where I said I would then have to take them on a case by case basis.

OK Texan you will be speaking Spanish and I won't. I'm done with you. Lol.

Ok, run along now, mentiroso.
I have had workmates call me Oso Blanco. (Big and tall and a gringo.) But that is better than some other names I have been called.

As opposed to my own chosen nome d' plume, Senor Pendejo.

I have had workmates call me Oso Blanco. (Big and tall and a gringo.) But that is better than some other names I have been called.

As opposed to my own chosen nome d' plume, Senor Pendejo.
Better get used to it. Over 14k illegal alien invaders crossed at Eagle Pass today alone, unchallenged and unchecked.

BP overwelmed and collapsed.

But Abbott passed a new law giving local LE the power to arrest illegals so sleep well.

Better get used to it. Over 14k illegal alien invaders crossed at Eagle Pass today alone, unchallenged and unchecked.

BP overwelmed and collapsed.

But Abbott passed a new law giving local LE the power to arrest illegals so sleep well.

Vote harder

My question to the original std premise post is- where are the Parents in all of this?

• Haha
Reactions: Devildog