scout alias hoginaustin
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
Feb 16, 2017
Austin TX
www.downrangethermal.com
Hey guys, you probably have noticed the volatile nature of the Steiner C35 prices/map etc recently. We decided to calm the seas a bit for them and purchased all (no more blems) of their remaining inventory through first quarter next yr. Not sure on future C35 plans after that but we have special pricing for you until these are all gone. Please enter the coupon code of "hide2022" during checkout. Steiner rebate of $250 remains in place currently so these are an incredible bargain.

These are live on website for purchase......expecting inventory to be available for shipping next week.

stefan73

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 6, 2006
    CENLA
    Hey guys, you probably have noticed the volatile nature of the Steiner C35 prices/map etc recently. We decided to calm the seas a bit for them and purchased all (no more blems) of their remaining inventory through first quarter next yr. Not sure on future C35 plans after that but we have special pricing for you until these are all gone. Please enter the coupon code of "hide2022" during checkout. Steiner rebate of $250 remains in place currently so these are an incredible bargain.

These are live on website for purchase......expecting inventory to be available for shipping next week.

Dang, that's an awesome deal!

SkyScrapin

Strictly Offensive Kit
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Jan 31, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    strictlyoffensivekit.com
    In concert with @DownRangeThermal , Strictly Offensive Kit is extending the same offer. Heck of a deal for a 640 clip-on if you're looking to get your toes wet!

Coupon: HIDE2022

Preston

stefan73

Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Mar 6, 2006
    CENLA
    Cooking with Crisco! You guys don't happen to have any of the Burris eyepieces do you?
    giphy (4).gif

Reactions: Jlknights61

mi650

Undergrad Rifle Shooter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 30, 2010
    Michigan
    So there I was, minding my own business, looking for a cheap handheld thermal...

Thanks for costing me an extra $2k!! :mad: :poop:

Reactions: EchoFiveIndia

nrar15

Private
    Minuteman
    May 19, 2003
    Indiana
    Is there a way to check on the rebate. I have not received and email to confirm.

mi650

Undergrad Rifle Shooter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 30, 2010
    Michigan
    UPS is screwing me.

Was supposed to be here yesterday, then today... Still says delivery today by 1900.

Reactions: nrar15

mi650

Undergrad Rifle Shooter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 30, 2010
    Michigan
    Anybody know how much rail space this takes up?

mi650

Undergrad Rifle Shooter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 30, 2010
    Michigan
    Brown Santa finally decided to grace me with his presence today. :cool:

Has anyone else had issues uploading the rebate form? I have everything filled out, click accept, and nothing. It's just stuck. Any tips?

mi650

Undergrad Rifle Shooter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 30, 2010
    Michigan

Has anyone else had issues uploading the rebate form? I have everything filled out, click accept, and nothing. It's just stuck. Any tips?
    I resized the pic of the UPC and it went right thru.

scott5456

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Jan 25, 2019

I have received both of my checks from Burris. I purchased a S35 and a H35 and received checks worth $750. Now I did get denied the first time due to some fine print about the max rebate being $500, a quick call to the Chief of Customer of Service at Burris got the situation sorted out.

Reactions: Glassaholic