• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

STI International Inc. Competition Rifle

jd111404

Private
Minuteman
Does anyone have some firsthand knowledge or experience with the STI Competition Rifle? I purchased one about a year ago with a serial number less than 20, so one of the first ones made. I know they make a really good pistol and thought I would take a chance with it. I fired some off the shelve 55 gr. 5.56 through it without good results. It has a stainless 1:8 twist barrel, so I went to a 68 gr. reload and it performed really well for the first time with it. I have not found a lot about it other than what’s on the STI website so I thought I would ask around.

JP Trigger Group
Barrel: 16" Mid-Weight Profile
410 Stainless Steel
1 in 8 twist
1/2" x 28 Thread for the Compensator
M4 Feed Ramps
Mid-Length Gas Block
Nordic Components Tactical Compensator,
Thread Protector
Custom STI Valkyrie Gas Block
Custom STI Valkyrie Hand Guard
A2 Style Fixed Stock

Re: STI International Inc. Competition Rifle

Did you every get any info? I am looking for the same!

No, I have sent a few emails to STI support and I never get a response, I heard they had really good support but I am not getting any. I noticed that they are going to start selling some of the parts online but no prices yet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevin Chen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">great gun </div></div>
Really, on every post; I guess you think people are blind!!!