Stock Doc, Joe Ducos is amazing!

MNM

Private
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2020
Joe installed KMW Loggerhead hardware into my McMillan Game Scout and did an Excellent job!!! His prices are very fair and his turn around time was (to the day) as promised!! He communicates really well !!! You won't go wrong if you want an adjustable comb by asking Stock Doc to install KMW Loggerhead into an already quality stock !!!! Thanks Joe !!!!

Reactions: MPrimo

TM1107

Private
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2019
What’s stock docs handle on here? I seem to remember hearing that that was no longer it

Baron23

Check 6
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 19, 2020
    Maryland
    This was a fixed stock to start? How does it not have a big open hole where the stock has to be cut?
    I have on of his KMW Loggerhead comb jobs on my Rem 700 HS stock.

Its a bit more complex than doing an adjustable comb on a wood stock but the approach is the same.

After cutting out the comb, it appears that he mills out the interior of the stock/comb with the inlet for the KMW hardware and secures it with screws and MarineTex. Looks like a bit of fiberglass to finish the surface of the cuts and then painted.

Its a great way to go and Joe does good work for a good price and he's a good guy.

And frankly, Mr. Cross's Loggerhead hardware is bullet proof. Just outstanding

1623417839617.jpeg
    1623417856600.jpeg
    1623417879262.jpeg