• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Strelok now banned/sanctioned in the US.

Anyone have the apk file for strelok pro they'd be willing to send my way? Happy to sweeten the deal if it works out. I have the free version

Here is what I wonder. And recently, a guy shared a pic of a really good long distance shot using Strelok. But I have noticed that other calculators can have different results. But I have had good results so far and Strelok has been intuitively easy to use.

Well great timing for me to get a new phone today, I'm not able to download strelok pro in Canada either. I needed a newer phone to run an app for work, but I guess I'll have to keep my old one for range stuff at the very least. Pisses me off, because I finally found a phone with a barometric pressure sensor, and was excited to try it at a match tomorrow.
Kristian

and still old joe is allowed to draw another breath dam communist dick tator . at least the program is still working just won't be getting any updates I guess.
Just in time for a bunch of new scopes and reticles to be released here in the US... 🤔

Well I was able to find the APK file for version 6.4 and download it, and also got an email back from Igor saying it's still available on the Amazon app store and the hauwei app store.
Kristian

Well I was able to find the APK file for version 6.4 and download it, and also got an email back from Igor saying it's still available on the Amazon app store and the hauwei app store.
Kristian
So basically all the other platforms still have Strelok, it's just Apple being dicks and removing it from the Apple App Store? Go figure... 🙄

So basically all the other platforms still have Strelok, it's just Apple being dicks and removing it from the Apple App Store? Go figure... 🙄
It also been removed from Google Play Store for those who have androids. I know because I have an android and I checked recently and it is gone from their offerings. So, my app will just have to stay and I will have to manually enter data for any new rounds. However, I am only shooting 2 calibers for which I have saved rifles. .308 W and 7 mm PRC.

and still old joe is allowed to draw another breath dam communist dick tator . at least the program is still working just won't be getting any updates I guess.
Here is a little help . Damn you look like a fool.

1680398501746.png

Reactions: Chris W.
Strelok Pro is still my favorite ballistics app and Igor provides excellent customer service. Any chance we could import him to the US? 😉

Reactions: 6.5SH and BurtG
Kristian
The Hauwei link seems to be dead already and searching there (in browser) turns up nothing for Strelok or Borisov.

They sure are working hard to trigger a nuclear war!

But the Elites figure they can survive nukes that will wipe out the useless eaters. And they will emerge to rule over a slave society.

Sounds positively like the James Bond movies we grew up on.

James Bond Villains are real!

Sirhr
I did a 4 day Hazmat course at work this week, and the instructor mentioned that the Canadian federal government is doing a big thing in Ottawa in the next few weeks on radiation, and he's going to be there with a bunch of other instructors. Seems like they might be a touch worried.
Kristian

I did a 4 day Hazmat course at work this week, and the instructor mentioned that the Canadian federal government is doing a big thing in Ottawa in the next few weeks on radiation, and he's going to be there with a bunch of other instructors. Seems like they might be a touch worried.
Kristian

Buy more Iodine!

Sirhr

Any movement on this? I am still running it, but would eventually like to upgrade my phone. More importantly, I actually did use the reticle feature quite a bit, mostly for figuring out what zero distance I wanted to use for various rifle and optic combos. Would be nice to see newer reticles that have been released since the ban....

Reactions: BurtG
I don't know where they are at with this app but it is possible to move an existing app using an Apk Extractor and saving it to the cloud. It's surprisingly easy to do. I mean I figured it out, so how hard can it be.

Any movement on this? I am still running it, but would eventually like to upgrade my phone. More importantly, I actually did use the reticle feature quite a bit, mostly for figuring out what zero distance I wanted to use for various rifle and optic combos. Would be nice to see newer reticles that have been released since the ban....
This. And my two year old phone has a decent trade in value so don't want to regulate it to just a ballistics calculator. ;)

I don't know where they are at with this app but it is possible to move an existing app using an Apk Extractor and saving it to the cloud. It's surprisingly easy to do. I mean I figured it out, so how hard can it be.
Can you give us a walk through or a link?

I recently took an older S20 Samsung phone and moved some apps, including Strelok, to it via the wireless sync from my new phone, that had Strelok already installed.

The old phone stays in my range bag.

I'm also learning to use Shooter, which I don't like as much, but just in case...

If you want a dedicated ballistic solver device, buy a cheap android os device off of Back Market and install what you want on it. Then keep using your IPhone and you can have the best of both worlds.

I'm about due for a new iPhone (the new one comes out in a few days) and I don't want to lose Strelok Pro... so, after going here: http://www.strelokpro.online/StrelokPro/ios/default.asp

I watched this video:

...and it worked like a charm.

I put iAmazing on my laptop, then pulled Strelok Pro off my iPhone and added it to the iAmazing library for use later, and then put it on an older iPad I use in my reloading room to make sure it works (it does). Now, when I get my new iPhone, I can transfer Strelok Pro to it. (y)

Pro tip: In the settings for Strelok Pro, find the cloud icon and tap it to bring up the menu that lets you "Export to iCloud"... then when you open Strelok Pro on your new device you can go into settings again, and this time "Import from iCloud"... and bam, you'll have all your previously saved rifle profiles.

I wonder if it will still transfer if you do a manual hard-copy backup from your computer. Where you copy your entire existing iPhone onto your hard drive, then restore your new iPhone from that backup? Because it will be stored as data, along with all your current input data into the app, and not downloaded from the App store? Anybody tried this yet?

Unfortunately, that method never worked for me. Maybe because strelok pro ?
I wonder if it is the Strelok app, I actually used it to transfer the Genesis Ballistic app and it worked great. I don't remember if I had to reload Strelok from the store or not.

I wonder if it is the Strelok app, I actually used it to transfer the Genesis Ballistic app and it worked great. I don't remember if I had to reload Strelok from the store or not.
Think Android version may come into play, that APK app is not compatible with 13 (and likely 12).

Reactions: AllenOne1
I just got a new phone with android 12, and that method didn't work for me. I found a download for v6.4 that worked though, so good enough for me.
Kristian
Would you be able to share here or dm me the download link for it? I've been scratching my head trying to find a safe download after switching from samsung to motorolla....

Uno prejunta - Can we use that link to update bullet and reticle libraries?

Doubt it unless you re-purchase.

The license is purchased through the app store.

I'd gladly rebuy for the functionality. I've bought and paid for AB just so I don't feel bad if he did steal all their data.
However, AB can't make a usable app so I don't use theirs that I have $100+ wrapped up in.

Pro tip:
I couldn't get either link to show up. I had to VPN a Mexican or European IP to get the apps to show.
TOR is free. Not super fast, but free and easy. Don't need to pay for a VPN for occasional use that way.
Once again the people that write the laws make our lives inconvenient. But 5 minutes and the correct software moves you anywhere in the world. They're either too dumb or ignorant of tech to understand they can never win against the Internet.

Last edited:
Proton VPN is free and if you want, layer TOR on that and you can do most basic things.

Both processes are self explanatory, just Google the names and they will pop up for install.

I thought I read somewhere that there's another program, which is Strelok, just renamed. I think it's Chairgun Elite? I downloaded it off the Apple App Store but haven't used it yet.