• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Strong Hand Palm Grip Swell....anyone use one?

want2learn

Private
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2013
I've been reading Mr. Galli's book and working diligently on getting a nice natural point of aim and rifle fit.

I have a fixed/non-adjustable grip on the stock rifle. When i position my strong hand and flex my finger 90 degrees i'm left with a fairly large hollow/space between my palm and the rifle grip.

I was thinking of filling this gap which is apx 1/3 to 1/2 of an inch in depth. Not sure if others experience the same thing and if there might be an easy alteration. I considered applying some sort of epoxy but fear buggering up the stock.

thanks

20200423_125459_resized(1).jpg

, that to part steel putty you see in the hardware store or auto parts store... I think it's from J-B Weld.

look up grip putty and you'll find different suppliers that provided in different harnesses

Kneed it works well and is super easy. I think I am going to make a set of grips for my krg

Hi,

Competitive archery guys have been building custom grips on their bows for decades using any of the "form a grip compounds".
Compounds range anywhere from steel putting to moldable epoxy plastic to bondo.....

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: Hoyt7mm
+1 for searching archery grip mods. Personally, I found Sugru worked well for archery.
Recently I used some to build up my MDT grip and am very pleased with the results so far. Costs about $20 for enough Sugru through Amazon