• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Strong stomach needed...protect your children

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    This is one sick fuck.
    sick.gif
    mad.gif

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Bail for a former elementary school teacher accused of taking bizarre photos of children in his classroom for a sexual thrill was raised Wednesday to $23 million, as parents questioned why they weren't notified when the pictures were found more than a year ago.

Mark Berndt, 61, appeared in court for the first time after being charged with committing lewd acts involving 23 boys and girls, ages 6 to 10, between 2008 and 2010.

The tall and graying Berndt, represented by public defender Liz Braunstein, seemed calm in court as he spoke only to acknowledge his identity and birthdate and agreed to have his arraignment put over to Feb. 21.

He has made no statements to authorities, said sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore.

Deputy District Attorney Ana Maria Lopez requested the increase in bail from the initial $2.3 million amount. District attorney's spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons said the initial bail figure was an error because the presumptive bail is $1 million per count.

The investigation of Berndt began when a film processor in Redondo Beach found more than 40 photos more than a year ago, according to the Sheriff's Department, which was given the case by Redondo Beach police in late December 2011.

Sheriff's investigators went to the school and found it was closed for the holidays, Gibbons said.

Los Angeles Unified School District Superintendent John Deasy said he was notified of the investigation last January and removed Berndt from the classroom the same day. The school board then fired the teacher, Deasy said.

Berndt was placed under surveillance by authorities then arrested Monday at his home in Torrance. He could face life in prison if convicted.

Investigators have provided few other details about the timing of the investigation.

"If it wasn't for the film processor, this could still be continuing today," said sheriff's Lt. Carlos Marquez.

Some parents picking up their pre-kindergarteners at the school on Tuesday complained that officials at the school in South Los Angeles should have notified them when the photos were found.

"My concern is why, if the principal knew this in advance, why didn't he inform us?" said Gloria Polanco, the mother of a second- and a third-grader. "How long has he been doing this?"

The probe began after the film processor, who is required by state law to report suspicions of child abuse and molestation, turned over some 40 photographs to authorities.

About 400 photos were found at Berndt's home and at the photo lab during subsequent searches. It's not clear how many different children were pictured. At least 10 youngsters in the photos have not yet been identified.

<span style="color: #CC0000">Some photos showed Berndt with his arm around children or his hand over their mouths. Some photos showed children with live bugs the size of hissing cockroaches on their mouths or faces.

Others depicted girls with what appears to be a spoon up to their mouths as if they were going to ingest a clear-white liquid. Children were fed Berndt's semen from a spoon or on cookies, Marquez said.

Kids reported being fed something distasteful. A blue plastic spoon and container found in the trash in his classroom tested positive for his semen, authorities said. </span>

Police recommended the children in the photos be tested for sexually transmitted diseases. There also may be more victims given the length of time that Berndt taught at the school, Marquez said.

Authorities could have arrested Berndt on misdemeanor charges when the investigation began but chose to build a stronger felony case, Marquez said.

At first, neither the parents nor the children believed they had been molested, so there wasn't much reaction, according to Whitmore. It was only after the matter of the semen was raised that they became alarmed.

Berndt, who has no previous arrest record, is not believed to have had contact with children during the investigation. The childless bachelor lives a few blocks from two parks and an elementary school.

As for surveillance of Berndt, Whitmore said, "It was routine. It wasn't 24-7. We knew his whereabouts."

The incidents occurred during school hours but not all the children were his students, Marquez said.

"The reason some of the kids are not his students, per se, is that during the lunch breaks or recess, he'd go out to the playground and entice them back to the classroom," Marquez said.

"They didn't know they were being violated in that manner," he said. "They just thought it was a game."

Berndt was a teaching assistant in the Los Angeles Unified School District in 1976 and 1977 and he began teaching at Miramonte in 1979, according to a district work history obtained by the Los Angeles Times.

Berndt had no disciplinary actions on file and performed up to standards in his last five evaluations over the last decade, according to the document.

Miramonte Principal Martin Sandoval said he wanted to express his sympathy to the children's families.

"My children won't be coming back here," said Kimberly Kirklin, whose teenage daughter was in Berndt's class three years ago. "He preyed on our innocents. He tainted a whole neighborhood."

Re: Strong stomach needed...protect your children

It's all over the radio here, and yes it is very sick, and what makes it even worst...The police and the school sat on this info for a YEAR!

Sounds like another Penn State scandal.
    These people need to be rounded up and shot.

As a father of two, this makes me sick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's all over the radio here, and yes it is very sick, and what makes it even worst...<span style="font-weight: bold">The police and the school sat on this info for a YEAR!</span> </div></div>

There's cause for at least one casket, and anyone who "sat" on this should be in jail for some time, LE and otherwise!
    mad.gif
    mad.gif
    mad.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Angry_Pirate</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a sick f*ck.</div></div>

This^

If one of those kids were mine, I would Gary Plauche that cocksucker.

I'm for letting the fathers/grandfathers draw lots to see who gets him.

If it was my granddaughter I'd be the one in jail.

Fuck it, at my age life in prison wouldn't really be that long.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He would have missed his court date if it had been my child...</div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm for letting the fathers/grandfathers draw lots to see who gets him.

If it was my granddaughter I'd be the one in jail.

Fuck it, at my age life in prison wouldn't really be that long. </div></div>

You sir, strike me as one bad mother F'er. Glad you were on our side.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rokbuster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please give me 10 min. with him. </div></div>

It only takes a second to break a neck.

Men and women who do such atrocities should be put to death no fn questions asked. What the f..k is this world coming to. Makes me want to home school my children. Or at least inform their teachers that we own and shoot allot of shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rokbuster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please give me 10 min. with him. </div></div>

It only takes a second to break a neck. </div></div>

It'd take me a few years and a spoon...

There are probably some inmates in that local jail that will enjoy their new toy
    whistle.gif
    . I've worked in a jail for a long time and I learned that they will sling dope, rob & shoot at each other, but even scumbags have limits. Anybody who messes with kids, women or the elderly isn't even considered human in there.

Fuck life in prison...SHOOT'EM IN THE FACE, every last damn one of them that had anything to do with this case and not bringing it to light sooner!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He would have missed his court date if it had been my child... </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE&feature=g-hist&context=G2ffe715AHTypr2AAQAA

only probation

also jury nullification is something i wish everyone in our country would be aware of - its a great tool to keep a general rule correct for special circumstances and also keep the people in charge

i STRONGLY applaud the father in this video - he did what i hope i would do if "god forbid" it happened to my daughters

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Intrepid4576</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He would have missed his court date if it had been my child... </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE&feature=g-hist&context=G2ffe715AHTypr2AAQAA

only probation

also jury nullification is something i wish everyone in our country would be aware of - its a great tool to keep a general rule correct for special circumstances and also keep the people in charge

i STRONGLY applaud the father in this video - he did what i hope i would do if "god forbid" it happened to my daughters </div></div>

Since Im the OP, Im definately in sympathy with the father. But, he should have waited til after the trial. Then, if the courts didnt take care of it, he had justification. But he should have allowed the trial to take place.

I'd give him the opportunity too see the other end of that cock. I've told my wife, my 6 year old will not go to a class with a male teacher until she is old enough to know what is going on. This is what we have to deal with in our society. Just kill the fucker and go to the next one. Make an example out of him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Intrepid4576</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He would have missed his court date if it had been my child... </div></div>

only probation

i STRONGLY applaud the father in this video - he did what i hope i would do if "god forbid" it happened to my daughters </div></div>

Since Im the OP, Im definately in sympathy with the father. But, he should have waited til after the trial. Then, if the courts didnt take care of it, he had justification. But he should have allowed the trial to take place.

</div></div>
    yeah your right - i just get worked up to easy about some things....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stacyp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd give him the opportunity too see the other end of that cock. I've told my wife, my 6 year old will not go to a class with a male teacher until she is old enough to know what is going on. This is what we have to deal with in our society. Just kill the fucker and go to the next one. Make an example out of him. </div></div>

That seems right, but nowadays there are too many sick fucks, just because your daughter has a woman teacher does not make her safe.
    frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If one of those kids were mine, I would Gary Plauche that cocksucker. </div></div>

Great reference. My thinking, as well.

These pedophiles are sick POS that need to be dealt with by the public, not the court system. A rope and a tall tree with a big limb would do just fine. Poor kids, I can't imagine what they and their parents are going through.

How about this. Let's pool our money together, and post this fuckers bail!! I'm sure there are 23 people that wouldn't mind "running" into him upon release. Anyone down for a red eye to LA?

I think we should cut little slits in him then pure rubbing alcohol on him. When he wakes up pull out all of his finger nails and toe nails then pure alcohol on those. Then pure honey all over him and let ants have at it. If he is still alive, then we can shoot him. I do not want child molesters getting off easy. A quick death would not be any punishment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about this. Let's pool our money together, and post this fuckers bail!! I'm sure there are 23 people that wouldn't mind "running" into him upon release. Anyone down for a red eye to LA? </div></div>

Yup, wonderful idea. Unfortunately they'd see us coming a mile away. I dont think he'll get bail.....which is perhaps real justice. He
    ll get the short end of the stick in there...and the long end....and the medium end.

Goodnight sweet prince.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter McGavin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think we should cut little slits in him then pure rubbing alcohol on him. When he wakes up pull out all of his finger nails and toe nails then pure alcohol on those. Then pure honey all over him and let ants have at it. If he is still alive, then we can shoot him. I do not want child molesters getting off easy. A quick death would not be any punishment. </div></div>
    better idea:

Pour essence of cobra on his ass and put a team of honey badgers in a cage with him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    better idea:

Pour essence of cobra on his ass and put a team of honey badgers in a cage with him. </div></div>

This is THE only thing in this thread that made me laugh

I've always had this idea of sending child molesters to a deserted island and arming them with primitive weapons. They'll pick sides, and eventually small conflicts will occur. Folks will get maimed, die of disease, etc. When one side gets too powerful, we napalm or phosphorous bomb their part of the island, and equalize the balance of power. The upkeep of the island would be financed via pay-per-view.

Just a dream I keep deep inside my head...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marksmatter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've always had this idea of sending child molesters to a deserted island and arming them with primitive weapons. They'll pick sides, and eventually small conflicts will occur. Folks will get maimed, die of disease, etc. When one side gets too powerful, we napalm or phosphorous bomb their part of the island, and equalize the balance of power. The upkeep of the island would be financed via pay-per-view.

Just a dream I keep deep inside my head... </div></div>

I have thought similar thoughts.
    I would do the same, but round them up and put them in a middle of nowhere desert. Druggies, rapists, murders, and child molesters. Give them one car with one key, one ak with a mag or two, and maybe some knives. Let them fight to get the car. Then drop a JDAM on the car.
    ^My wishes for criminals.
    Seriously, the US is to nice to criminals anymore and all it does is cost money. The death penalty is expensive? well, bullets are cheap.

I agree, a quick death would not be punishment......Make that POS suffer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Intrepid4576</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He would have missed his court date if it had been my child... </div></div>

only probation

Why ask this guy "why"? You fucking know "WHY'. Saved us tax payers a little bit of coin, and saved any one else from being molested by this scum bag. Here's a musical tribute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3yvFmi_q1M

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dohnuts58</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    better idea:

Pour essence of cobra on his ass and put a team of honey badgers in a cage with him. </div></div>

This is THE only thing in this thread that made me laugh</div></div>

Ah the Honey Badger, capital idea.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Intrepid4576</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He would have missed his court date if it had been my child... </div></div>

only probation

</div></div>
    Fuck that shit liberal bullshit.

The boy told his Father the truth about what happened.
    Dad decided his son would never spent another GOD Damned night worrying if that greasy fuck would get off or not.

Problem solved, motherfucker down, Justice was served.

Why do you think he only got probation?

You Cant cure this sickness.
    Well not with dope or jail time.If you could do what needed to be done you would have to leave the US. I have all girls and would have it no other way. I fear for them everyday , If they cant kill them on their own Daddy will do it for them. Fucknuts like this need to deal with Dads like myself who dont think of the LAW when you speak of my kids. You hurt one of MY girls Good luck finding the body!
    I would end up in jail and would never look back.
    When will we start protecting our kids and not the scum that would harm them?

Sick
    I think he needs to be sterilized with a flame thrower.
    ....SmokeRolls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: X-fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Intrepid4576</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He would have missed his court date if it had been my child... </div></div>

only probation

</div></div>
    Fuck that shit liberal bullshit.

The boy told his Father the truth about what happened.
    Dad decided his son would never spent another GOD Damned night worrying if that greasy fuck would get off or not.

Problem solved, motherfucker down, Justice was served.

Why do you think he only got probation?
    </div></div>

Actually, you couldnt be more wrong...its in no way liberal bullshit. Its the conservatives who tout about the RULE OF LAW, not the liberals. What he did ,is to violate the rule of law. The jury took the liberal view that its ok to violate that law. So clear up your confused little, and I do mean little, mind.

That said, Id do the same thing myself, except Id try to get him feet first into a brush chipper.

Everyone is entitled to a fair trial. Those that are found guilty of such awful crimes really establish a standard for what is normal to them.... so, the whole creul and unusual standard kinda needs to shift.

Think how much good these folks could do.. for example:

-PETA would approve if they stood in for some animals in essential testing..

-Maybe soliders could be saved if Fackler had better models to put behind test body armor

-new medical students need to learn invasive surgical techniques ...better these guys than folks that are of value to society

-Toxicologists need to know how much of a toxin it takes to kill....right now the LD50 is based on rats... these guys could improve that model and save some Hazmat dudes..

-We have tons of landmines that need clearing

I couldn't make it through the whole thing. When I read about sick shit like that, it makes me glad that I have such horrible reading comprehension. I've always had a major disgust for those who commit those types of crimes against children or the elderly. As a father of 2 beautiful boys, it makes my blood boil even more. Sad part is those who commit those crimes usually end up in the SHU when imprisoned. All we can hope for is that a warden leaves the door open and prison justice is served as many times as it takes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Actually, you couldnt be more wrong...its in no way liberal bullshit. Its the conservatives who tout about the RULE OF LAW, not the liberals. What he did ,is to violate the rule of law. The jury took the liberal view that its ok to violate that law. So clear up your confused little, and I do mean little, mind.

That said, Id do the same thing myself, except Id try to get him feet first into a brush chipper. </div></div>

Really?

Thinking I should take a cue from your overshadowing intellectual prowess I scanned three or four pages of your latest....Posts....I feel like I should take a shower.

Be still my little mind at the crushing acumen...I stand in awe.
    And your humor.....Jesus wept!
    Your contributions are....Amazing....If not...Numerous.
    I am slewn.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: X-fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

That said, Id do the same thing myself, except Id try to get him feet first into a brush chipper. </div></div>

Really?

Thinking I should take a cue from your overshadowing intellectual prowess I scanned three or four pages of your latest....Posts....I feel like I should take a shower.

Be still my little mind at the crushing acumen...I stand in awe.
    And your humor.....Jesus wept!
    Your contributions are....Amazing....If not...Numerous.
    I am <span style="color: #CC0000">slewn </span> .

</div></div>

Bwahahahahahahah

Two words sum up the proper response.
    General Population.
    He will be getting fed a lot of his own 'medicine' via purple headed syringes and not blue spoons, until the belt goes around his ankles and shoelaces around his wrists. Then it will be left up to imaginations of bored, violent and already imprisoned animals.... lighter fluid and a match? sharpened toothbrushes? Just the tip of iceberg for will await him.