• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sunday Secret Squirrel Schedule....

I need to secure my perimeter ( ya know build a fence ) and eradicate my nemesis the evil Lord brambels ( BlackBerry bushes ).....but instead I'm gonna drywall a room in my basement...oh the joys of home ownership.

Found a pic of you driving long haul. :D

91173_1000x1000.jpg
Dat me yo....

Reactions: RNWRKNP
Well, tough ass day on this end. After damn near getting killed coming into my "Black Site" by a gawd damn IED (Impractical Excited Duck) right through the windshield, I had to go through the last 5 pages of War and Peace, then fucking realized it's only locked, so the "Like" button still functions. So ya, I did. I had to go back through 5 more fucking pages of that colassal train wreck, and I ain't lying (ask me how I know) and like every one of those fucking posts. Yep, even the gawd damn back surgery and motorscooter one's. My fucking index finger on my right hand is seriously fucking pumped up right now. I have no doubt I could easily ram this fucker right through a trauma plate and get directly up close and personal with the prized breastbone. I ain't lying. You already know........

So ya, hanging with my hommies and doing the occasional perimeter check at random times to hopefully throw off the counter insurgents. That's me at the lower left corner. I'm a Rhododendron today. :LOL:

3QuutGw.jpg

Geezus that was an epic thread. I don't recall the last time I laughed that hard that many times in one fucking day. I love you fucking guys. :love:

Well, tough ass day on this end. After damn near getting killed coming into my "Black Site" by a gawd damn IED (Impractical Excited Duck) right through the windshield, I had to go through the last 5 pages of War and Peace, then fucking realized it's only locked, so the "Like" button still functions. So ya, I did. I had to go back through 5 more fucking pages of that colassal train wreck, and I ain't lying (ask me how I know) and like every one of those fucking posts. Yep, even the gawd damn back surgery and motorscooter one's. My fucking index finger on my right hand is seriously fucking pumped up right now. I have no doubt I could easily ram this fucker right through a trauma plate and get directly up close and personal with the prized breastbone. I ain't lying. You already know........

So ya, hanging with my hommies and doing the occasional perimeter check at random times to hopefully throw off the counter insurgents. That's me at the lower left corner. I'm a Rhododendron today. :LOL:

3QuutGw.jpg

Geezus that was an epic thread. I don't recall the last time I laughed that hard that many times in one fucking day. I love you fucking guys. :love:

IED......????

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
Well fuck. Got done with the irrigation and figured I'd tackle a leaky outdoor spigot.

...Just snapped the pipe off in the wall. Fuck! Waiting on a plumber now. Might as well have an expert handle this, I've fucked it up enough... grrr....
Call papa, he's a plumber too. Think he learned that in his short stint in the navy while in bangcock!

As funny as that thread wound up being, could you imagine what it would be like to have to repel mouth-breathers like that on a daily basis?
I accept your challenge . Hey wait never mind I work 8n New Jersey , fukin surrounded by em every day .

Reactions: RNWRKNP and 1J04
I want a duc sooo bad..... it will probably be that s1000r.... sexy as fuck...

I was wrong... it was the s4rs...
Look at this sexy thing!

View attachment 6909478

Just remember, the first step to any service on a Ducati is "Remove the engine from the frame," which is tricky these days because the engine basically IS the frame on some of them! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1J04 and Bender
Just remember, the first step to any service on a Ducati is "Remove the engine from the frame," which is tricky these days because the engine basically IS the frame on some of them! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I keep reminding myself that’s why I have never bought one, those Desmo valves are very high maintenance. But it’s like a Ferrari on two wheels that I can afford. I guess I could get good at servicing it myself and it would give me something to do in the winter.

3QuutGw.jpg

Noticed you skipped likeing some of Maser's posts...

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
I slept in until 0600. Turned on irrigation water, and left to start cleaning trash and chasing a water leak at our rental house. Water bubbling through the grout on the floor where it meets the wall. We tiled both sides of that wall last year. Had to cut the grout out with a grinder and a diamond blade for cutting tile. I managed to save all the tile. Now i don't know why i am fucking around online before I get in the shower. Mostly I wondered if the super secret squirrel master had come back for some more punishment. I made a dust clouds Chuck Norris would have been proud of, if he hadn't hung himself.

Awoke from abc (advanced base couch) at 545 only to return to headquarters for another hour. Then primary goal: catch fish. My team aboard a newly reworked utility cart (the tail gunner was operating solo and hit a tree 2 weeks ago breaking a tre) descended on the 7th pond only to be fought off by elderly golfers.
After a small skirmish we reevaluated and headed to the lake. We took up stealthy positions under a bridge undercover of its shadow. And proceeded to achieve primary goal.
Secondary goal is plotting a 2 vehicle convoy from tn across the Mississippi up through the San juans, through wy, to rendezvous with the captain in mt. Then ditching the 2nd light vehicle and occupants, and proceeding to catch more fish in the bear tooths.
Tertiary goals: make coffee, install toilet seat, and replace leaky water spigot valve stem.

If any one has beta on hotspots/areas of opportunity for unpopulated campsites accessible by our NBC RV ( stock 4runner with rear locker), please let me know. As of now we have main nav systems ( delorme atlas and gazetteer for each state) intact. Will probably hit alpine loop and offshoots and great sand dunes np in Co, but no other goals as of yet, besides minimal hotels and hopefully deserted campsites.

operated an 0900 operation with the tactical K9 unit code named 'Winston'
IMG_0382.JPG

our mission was to infiltrate 3 miles on foot into previously charted territory to engage in Tactical Water Acquisition Training.

oooooor......took my fat ass dog on a walk to a pond so i can teach his lazy ass how to swim in a half ass attempt to make him into a duck hunting dog

View attachment 6909478[/QUOTE]o_O
The real question we should all be asking is......what would Papacock be doing?

lol I see 1J04 is trying to set a Like button record, previously held by 1J04.

Did you guys know that if you get over 50 likes in one day, Frank sends you a gift certificate for 50% off any scope at eurooptic? Keep it on the down low though

Awoke from abc (advanced base couch) at 545 only to return to headquarters for another hour. Then primary goal: catch fish. My team aboard a newly reworked utility cart (the tail gunner was operating solo and hit a tree 2 weeks ago breaking a tre) descended on the 7th pond only to be fought off by elderly golfers.
After a small skirmish we reevaluated and headed to the lake. We took up stealthy positions under a bridge undercover of its shadow. And proceeded to achieve primary goal.
Secondary goal is plotting a 2 vehicle convoy from tn across the Mississippi up through the San juans, through wy, to rendezvous with the captain in mt. Then ditching the 2nd light vehicle and occupants, and proceeding to catch more fish in the bear tooths.
Tertiary goals: make coffee, install toilet seat, and replace leaky water spigot valve stem.

If any one has beta on hotspots/areas of opportunity for unpopulated campsites accessible by our NBC RV ( stock 4runner with rear locker), please let me know. As of now we have main nav systems ( delorme atlas and gazetteer for each state) intact. Will probably hit alpine loop and offshoots and great sand dunes np in Co, but no other goals as of yet, besides minimal hotels and hopefully deserted campsites.
While you are in the area of the Dunes hit Calvillos in Alamosa.
Last time there was excellent.

R

Reactions: thejeep and RNWRKNP
Well, not being all secret squirrel and stuff.... Barney Fife today planted 50 grape vines, transplanted some over-grown daylillies, got some hot pepper plants started and poured a concrete foundation under my Inuksuk, which got knocked down during a huge wind storm last month.

Next few weeks... are on a tractor and holding shovels, rakes, hoes (not that kind you sickos) and doing related farm work. No fun cannon building handloading or even a lot of steel-ringing until late summer when the growing slows down.

Mundane... yup! But still beats sitting behind a desk!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Well, not being all secret squirrel and stuff.... Barney Fife today planted 50 grape vines, transplanted some over-grown daylillies, got some hot pepper plants started and poured a concrete foundation under my Inuksuk, which got knocked down during a huge wind storm last month.

Next few weeks... are on a tractor and holding shovels, rakes, hoes (not that kind you sickos) and doing related farm work. No fun cannon building handloading or even a lot of steel-ringing until late summer when the growing slows down.

Mundane... yup! But still beats sitting behind a desk!

Cheers,

Sirhr

real cool, check into hopps if you have some space, grow something for the micro brews

Reactions: RNWRKNP
The last two weekends, I spent taking care of my lady who had her ATFL surgically repaired after taking a bad sprain on it in Afghanistan last year. That's right papacockgazer, even my girlfriend has more time in a combat zone than you do. Anyhow, she is beyond the bad swelling and required constant elevating part of recovery, I don't have to play male nurse anymore, so we got on the road for some fun this weekend.

We dealt with some nasty traffic in Custer State Park yesterday.
Buffalo Traffic.JPG

Then today we went scouting in the plains for a hideout as cool as @Bender has. I think I found a winner, public land and all...
Town1.JPG

Ribeyes will go on the grill this PM. Cubs swept the Mets, all in all, a good weekend.