• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sunday Secret Squirrel Schedule....

Moab and arches area down to Mexican hat area is my DisneyLand. Well, in the fall or spring. It gets hot!
I know Moab well, my dad runs the fields on a resort ranch there with Castle Valley as his view from his front porch. I love Arches, but much prefer the drive up the valley and around the La Sal mountains.

Ranch 1.JPG

Oriental Groundhog:

Ingredients:

1.1 groundhog
2. 2 quarts water
3. ¼ cup salt
4. ½ cup soy sauce
5. 2 whole cloves garlic
6. 1 whole pepper
7. ¼ onion
8. 2 tablespoon mild chile powder
9. ¼ bunch whole parsley
10. 4 beef bouillon cubes
11. ¼ teaspoon freshly-ground white pepper
12. 1 cup beef or chicken broth
13. Teriyaki glaze

Instructions:

Cut meat into pieces and let soak in 1 quart water and salt for three hours. Transfer groundhog to 1 quart fresh water and soak 4 hours. Drain and dry meat. Place meat in a baking pan with broth, soy sauce, garlic cloves, pepper, onion, Chile powder, parsley, bullion cubes, and white pepper. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for an hour to an hour and a half. Baste frequently and finish with teriyaki glaze.
Wow that's a new one . If I can make some time to wack a few. I will definitely try this .

Reactions: RNWRKNP
Is that plak or playguh . No playguh for me .. I thought that Pdogs carried plaque .
Besides ignore anything I say . Got home from fucked up squared day of work and had a near sexual encou ter with a bottle of Jamison that said drink me . I never do this during the week but hey there's a first time fer everthang .

Edit : Blarru mahhh ha ha

Is that plak or playguh . No playguh for me .. I thought that Pdogs carried plaque .
Besides ignore anything I say . Got home from fucked up squared day of work and had a near sexual encou ter with a bottle of Jamison that said drink me . I never do this during the week but hey there's a first time fer everthang .

Edit : Blarru mahhh ha ha

Ugh. Swill. Drink Bushmills and bang the drum!