• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Surgeon Rifles?

Moose

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jul 3, 2005
    NJ
    Has any one had a rifle built by Surgeon rifles and if so what is your opinion on your expearance.Thank you

Re: Surgeon Rifles?

You won't be disappointed.
    I've got 3 friends with Scapel .260s and they are awesome guns.
    Preston and his Gang are great people to deal with.

I have a 6.5 creed moor in a scalpel . its unreal . shoting .350 5 shot groups at 200 yds

its a laser , and yes off of a rest

Bill

I bought a Scapel from them. The rifle shoots like a drill, fit and finish is excellent. They were a good company to deal with. I would not hesitate to buy another rifle from them.

5-26-10coyotes004.jpg

Here's one of the first rifles to come out of their shop. It's a .308 and still one of the most accurate rifles I've ever owned.

Top notch outfit!!

I have a 308 scalpel and it shoots Factory American eagle OTM ammo in one ragged hole at 100. Handloads are as good as you can group them.

Thank you for all the feed back.

I have a Scalpel and love it.

Their turn around time is amazing as well. Much quicker than some of the other big names.

Surgeon is almost as good as they get. If you miss I doubt it would be from the rifle.

Ive owned quite a few Surgeons. They are top notch custom platforms.

Total win of an experience. Surgeon rifles just seem to have a lot of heart. Your great grandson will be so happy you made this decision.

28bbt43.jpg

(Disregard the picture of Billy Barty superimposed. It is meant just as a frame of reference.)