• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Surprise surprise

That was one of the most poorly written articles I have ever read. It’s distracting it’s so bad. And what the fuck is with using the word “Native” like 10 times? Is that a woke thing?
I'm glad it was not just me, I tried to read it several times and it felt like started over every other sentence. Does native mean local or Native Americans?

No idea. The author obviously think this is about racism, but they made a special point of listing out percentages of races for this woman. Obviously identity politics.

I don’t know what to think. I’m curious if she had plans for the departments that they just couldn’t live with? We’re they corrupt and she’s here to clean house? We obviously don’t have the whole story, and with this writer we never will.

The zerohedge article is written better and there’s a brutal comment section to chuckle at

We had something similar happen in Charlottesville. They hired a black female Mayor, and a black female police chief. The mayor caused endless problems, got fired and sued the city for a million. Same with the police chief, on going suit for millions. I talked to several of the cops and they hated her...a real cunt who testified in DC to a congressional committee about how all things that could hurt people should be taken away. I dont know if that included forks, screwdrivers, etc. but it does seem there is a high price to being woke. Kind of reminds me of this...

kamala-harris-chose-me-because-of-gender-and-race-so-proud-of-my-achievement.jpg

Reactions: BLEE
No idea. The author obviously think this is about racism, but they made a special point of listing out percentages of races for this woman. Obviously identity politics.

I don’t know what to think. I’m curious if she had plans for the departments that they just couldn’t live with? We’re they corrupt and she’s here to clean house? We obviously don’t have the whole story, and with this writer we never will.
Yeah, and those percentages didn't even add up to 100.

The article was clearly written on an Indian news site. Why they would give a fuck about the town supervisor in Podunk, NC is beyond me.

We had something similar happen in Charlottesville. They hired a black female Mayor, and a black female police chief. The mayor caused endless problems, got fired and sued the city for a million. Same with the police chief, on going suit for millions. I talked to several of the cops and they hated her...a real cunt who testified in DC to a congressional committee about how all things that could hurt people should be taken away. I dont know if that included forks, screwdrivers, etc. but it does seem there is a high price to being woke. Kind of reminds me of this...

kamala-harris-chose-me-because-of-gender-and-race-so-proud-of-my-achievement.jpg

Remember back in the good old days when we were kids in school and we were taught that we are all equal and skin color didn't matter? o_O

Racism is always the best rebuttal to real facts and a progressive affirmitive action hire crammed down the throats of regular people. Regular rural folks will not put up with ideals, morals and values incongruent with family, home and country crammed down their throats. She sued her last town employer for racial and gender discrimination. Getting a picture of her? All you will ever get of this is she was black, officers and town are white, instead of exploring the why beyond the clickbait of race.

I bet there are not 2 Cherokee within 100 miles of Kenly, the closest natives would be "tribes" Coharie and Lumbee that are so mixed up with no definable genetic code for percentages that they are not federally recognized.......I live a couple counties over. The only reason a native publication gives a damn is because minorities got to stick together in the world so full of racism.....

Last edited:
That was one of the most poorly written articles I have ever read. It’s distracting it’s so bad. And what the fuck is with using the word “Native” like 10 times? Is that a woke thing?
I'm glad to know it was not just me. Holy crap, I tried to read it, but just couldn't.

"...The July 20 mass resignation of the division’s police chief, 4 full-time officers and two town clerks, who’re all white, got here lower than two months after the town hired a new town supervisor, who’s Black, leaving many critics to query whether or not race was on the core of the division’s sudden collapse."

giphy.gif

I read that she got fired with cause at her previous town manager type gig somewhere in SC, and then sued the town for 'racism'. Why the fuck didn't Kenly know that before making such a big mistake? Or did Kenly leaders know it?

Reactions: ggmanning
"...The July 20 mass resignation of the division’s police chief, 4 full-time officers and two town clerks, who’re all white, got here lower than two months after the town hired a new town supervisor, who’s Black, leaving many critics to query whether or not race was on the core of the division’s sudden collapse."
PCM - Proper capitalization Matters

Race was at the core of the problem. If you want to see true racists in action, watch what black racists do to white people. They hired a stunningly racist town manager and she was treating all of the honkies like dirt and they left. Now she will hire all black racists to extort the white citizens of the town and molest the white women employees of the town.

Welcome to tiny Detroit.

Race was at the core of the problem. If you want to see true racists in action, watch what black racists do to white people. They hired a stunningly racist town manager and she was treating all of the honkies like dirt and they left. Now she will hire all black racists to extort the white citizens of the town and molest the white women employees of the town.

Welcome to tiny Detroit.
NC used to be a very conservative, gun friendly, state. Read, Jesse Helms. Unless thats changed a lot I wonder how that will work out.

The zerohedge article is written better and there’s a brutal comment section to chuckle at

Another article about this story. I think it’ll be interesting if private security services start popping up and the crime rates go down, which is likely when state run cartels are eliminated

Reactions: gigamortis
North Carolina is infested with leftist northern scum. Yeah, it has changed a lot.
Yes the cities are full of them. I don't feel like I am even in my state in places like Cary. The rural real people of the state are still very very conservative. We are getting transplants out in the rural areas too. They move in on 1/2 acre lot that came from a good families' shit kids selling off a few hundred acres of farm land into cookie cutter developments....and proceed to Yankee. Chicken houses stink...911 I hear gunfire near my house.....there are people in the 50 acre field beside me with guns and dogs...we need more diversity around here....why are tractors working at daybreak......up north we did it this way.....etc. Then they proceed to try and take part in all the local government and school board and turn the area into the shithole they came from!

Yes the cities are full of them. I don't feel like I am even in my state in places like Cary. The rural real people of the state are still very very conservative. We are getting transplants out in the rural areas too. They move in on 1/2 acre lot that came from a good families' shit kids selling off a few hundred acres of farm land into cookie cutter developments....and proceed to Yankee. Chicken houses stink...911 I hear gunfire near my house.....there are people in the 50 acre field beside me with guns and dogs...we need more diversity around here....why are tractors working at daybreak......up north we did it this way.....etc. Then they proceed to try and take part in all the local government and school board and turn the area into the shithole they came from!
Sounds like:

Charlottesville, Va.

Boulder Colorado

Austin Tx.

Berkeley Ca.

And the list goes on.

Reactions: tomcatmv
Those fckn POS’s!

Along with California knowitalls, we're getting trash from Chicago. It's where Karen got her start. You cannot make Karen happy on a construction project.

I built a beautiful pool for some people that thought I hung the moon and gave me a 5 star review. I used them as a referral and they were more than proud to let me bring potential customers by to see my work in person.
They later sold their house to some people from Chicago and told me the buyers not only bought the house because of my pool, they wanted my contact info because they wanted more work done, specifically an outdoor pergola and kitchen.

When designing and building the outdoor kitchen and fireplace, the new Karen owner proceeded to bitch at me that they did things differently in Chicago and even though she showed images of my finished work on Facebook and got eighty 'likes' the first day she proceeded to tell people she 'fired the guy' that did it which is bs. However, I can no longer use the pool or incredible cabana/kitchen as a reference.

The original owner later contacted me apologizing for hooking me up with such unpleasant garbage and getting me in that situation. Chicago is a shithole because Chicago people are scum.

Last edited: