• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SWFA SS 1-6X24HD Pics

Re: SWFA SS 1-6X24HD Pics

Too many variables involved to name a date. If things go as planned we will have some available before summer.

We are contemplating a group buy to start April 15th but have not worked out the details in regards to what products will be offered.

If there is a group buy on this scope someone please let me know I would like to get one.

Thanks
Brandon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are contemplating a group buy to start April 15th but have not worked out the details in regards to what products will be offered.
</div></div>

As long as there's a SS 1-6 w/ Donut reticle, Bobro mount and Butler Creek package, I'm good!!
wink.gif

The circle-donut, covered turrets, and small objective are looking pretty sweet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Too many variables involved to name a date. If things go as planned we will have some available before summer.

We are contemplating a group buy to start April 15th <span style="color: #FF0000">but have not worked out the details in regards to what products will be offered.</span>
</div></div>

I know what this means, but, what does this mean?

EDIT: In the case that it still means the 1-6X will be offered I'm soooooooo in!!!

when you do a group buy. i will be down for at least 1 if not 2.

but the reticles will be different on each one that i order.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigB308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any word on these yet or the group buy?

</div></div>

If you would just scroll back up this page a few posts. You would see this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Too many variables involved to name a date. If things go as planned we will have some available before summer.

We are contemplating a group buy to start April 15th but have not worked out the details in regards to what products will be offered.
</div></div>

I seen that bro. Just hoping there was an update, since that post was a few weeks old and was a bit vague.

Wow, that looks great. Can't wait. Thanks for posting those pics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SICARIO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the thread protectors</div></div>

+1 Brilliant!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SICARIO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the thread protectors </div></div>

No kidding, what a great idea. Also, how awesome its he 10Mils per revolution!

These things look great. I've been wanting to get a low power optic for my AR and since I heard about these I'm thinking I'll just hold off and wait to see what happens with the group buy he mentioned.

This has great potential for my 3gun rifle.

Questions for those that have access to the scope with the circle dot reticle:

From the pics the center looks really fine on 1x. Is it bold enough to give me good contrast on muddy and worn 8" steel plates that are in the shade?

The reason I ask is that last weekend's 3 gun match we had a texas star at 125 yards flanked by mgm mini poppers and 12" flashers ranging from 250 - 500 yards all shot from a swaying wood platform. There was a lot of swaying. Needless to say I was using the low end of my magnification but using a second focal plane optic made my reticle useless for hold overs and I've been contemplating a FFP scope ever since.

Thanks

This scope just keeps looking better and better.
smile.gif

I'm eagerly awaiting a detailed review and comparision to the competition.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johnsta</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SICARIO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the thread protectors </div></div>

No kidding, what a great idea. Also, how awesome its he 10Mils per revolution! </div></div>

It's funny, when I first read about this scope, they said the turrets were sealed and could run without the scope caps. I was automatically wondering if they'd sell another set of caps that could be cut down for thread protectors, they must have been reading my mind. Maybe they'll read my mind about the price they should be..........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SICARIO</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: johnsta</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SICARIO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the thread protectors </div></div>

No kidding, what a great idea. Also, how awesome its he 10Mils per revolution! </div></div>

It's funny, when I first read about this scope, they said the turrets were sealed and could run without the scope caps. I was automatically wondering if they'd sell another set of caps that could be cut down for thread protectors, they must have been reading my mind. Maybe they'll read my mind about the price they should be.......... </div></div>

Let's hope. Although as nice as it looks, I can't imagine the price lower than 999$. But let's hope!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SICARIO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the thread protectors </div></div>

I'll take credit for that. I mentioned it a page or so back. Maybe they'll give me a discount. Alas, they probably had it in the works well before I said it.

For a price point they've already said it would likely come in under a grand. I'd like to see 'em drop the 1-4X down $100 and then start the 1-6X off at $850 or $900. Hanging out for the group buy . . . . .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ranger413</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> SWFA SS 1-6X

Just had to check. They're now on the website. </div></div>

I wonder if that's in stock or a pre-order. I though they weren't due for a few months

holy crap they are under a grand! I was thinking they would be priced like the Bushnell ones. The group buy prices are going to be really attractive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frankythefly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">holy crap they are under a grand! I was thinking they would be priced like the Bushnell ones. The group buy prices are going to be really attractive. </div></div>

I had to calm my itchy trigger finger from ordering one right now. Must....wait...for...group....buy..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Donut_1x_and_6x.jpg
</div></div>

Looks like the reticle has changed slightly. Is the other one still an option?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SICARIO</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frankythefly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">holy crap they are under a grand! I was thinking they would be priced like the Bushnell ones. The group buy prices are going to be really attractive. </div></div>

I had to calm my itchy trigger finger from ordering one right now. Must....wait...for...group....buy.. </div></div>

This!!!! I mean NO SHIT me too

Well I just went there and did a mock checkout to see if there would be an indication that it will be a back order. I made all the way too the point where you fill out all the personal customer info and stopped there. Never saw a backorder warning indicated at that point yet. Hmmmm.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NoFail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I just went there and did a mock checkout to see if there would be an indication that it will be a back order. I made all the way too the point where you fill out all the personal customer info and stopped there. Never saw a backorder warning indicated at that point yet. Hmmmm....... </div></div>

Hmm, indeed....Anyone want to buy a brand new USO 1.8-10x44 so I can place my order?...........
grin.gif

Why is everyone so interested in this scope? Is it mostly for people using them on a AR .223?

The reason I ask is because I am looking for something for my Scar 17s .308. I have been trying to decide on NF 2.5 x 10 x 32 or a IOR 1.5 x 12 x 36. Looking at shooting mostly paper at 100-200 yards.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NeoItaly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is everyone so interested in this scope? Is it mostly for people using them on a AR .223?

The reason I ask is because I am looking for something for my Scar 17s .308. I have been trying to decide on NF 2.5 x 10 x 32 or a IOR 1.5 x 12 x 36. Looking at shooting mostly paper at 100-200 yards. </div></div>

If that is your range then why the .308?

Does everyone just expect there to be a group buy on this or have they announced they are doing one?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NeoItaly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is everyone so interested in this scope? Is it mostly for people using them on a AR .223?

The reason I ask is because I am looking for something for my Scar 17s .308. I have been trying to decide on NF 2.5 x 10 x 32 or a IOR 1.5 x 12 x 36. Looking at shooting mostly paper at 100-200 yards. </div></div>

It's a great choice for various reasons.
1. True 1x with a reticle that can be used as a substitute red dot
2. FFP and matching turrets
3. 6x which is perfect for man sized targets at distances to say 600yds, yet decent enough for small groups at 100yds
4. It's compact
5. It's a SWFA!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NeoItaly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is everyone so interested in this scope? Is it mostly for people using them on a AR .223?

If that is your range then why the .308? </div></div>

I only have a 100-200 yard range to shoot at. I wanted the Scar.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NeoItaly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NeoItaly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is everyone so interested in this scope? Is it mostly for people using them on a AR .223?

I only have a 100-200 yard range to shoot at. I wanted the Scar. </div></div>

They make a .223 SCAR..??..??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SICARIO</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NoFail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I just went there and did a mock checkout to see if there would be an indication that it will be a back order. I made all the way too the point where you fill out all the personal customer info and stopped there. Never saw a backorder warning indicated at that point yet. Hmmmm....... </div></div>

Hmm, indeed....Anyone want to buy a brand new USO 1.8-10x44 so I can place my order?...........
grin.gif
</div></div>

Awe never mind!!!! I lied darn it. They are accepting preorders only right now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NeoItaly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NeoItaly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why is everyone so interested in this scope? Is it mostly for people using them on a AR .223?

I only have a 100-200 yard range to shoot at. I wanted the Scar. </div></div>

They make a .223 SCAR..??..?? </div></div>

I wanted the .308

Can't wait to see the GB details. This should round out a recce build very nicely.