• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SWFA SS 15-45x60 spotting scope with Mil reticle

Monmouth

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2012
Monmouth, NJ
I really enjoy the SWFA scopes (I have 4 different models) and would love for them to make a spotting scope. A simple design much like their optics; thinking of a Bushnell Spacemaster type with the rubber outer but with a SWFA FFP mil type reticle. Maybe like their scope lineup, they offer the same basic spotter with a MOA reticle as well.

I know about the scope drama from here, but hopefully if they keep seeing us asking, they produce it. Without details and only based on SWFA's reputation, products and pricing, would you buy one of their spotters if it had a mil reticle?

C'mon SWFA, you can produce the Super Spotter!

Last edited:
Got me excited with the title. Thought they made one. Although I'd prefer a 20-60x80, my leupold gold ring at 40x just isnt quite enough for spotting 22cal holes at 300yds on paper.

ARRRRRRRR, Thought I had just struck gold............... Only to find out I am not alone in my wishful thinking.

A little let down at first, but after reading the post...it's a good idea. We'll shame them into making one haha. I'd buy a Super Spotter!

All I have to say is I had a tab opened with SWFA searching their spotting scopes page looking for an SWFA brand spotting scope before I read this thread. Its a little early for April fools but hell fucking yeah I would buy one.

It'd be nice as well, if they had one with a long eye relief (seems to be the one thing lacking in most spotting scopes). Let's be honest, most would be used at the range, so a long eye relief (like 30mm) would be nice for when wearing eyepro...

And yes, I'd buy one in a heart beat (especially with an angled body option).

I see, I'm not the only one who thought they made a spotter with mil ret. I was like, "ah, very nice..." Till I started reading and it turned into wishful thinking. Yet, one day they will come.