• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SWFA-SS Tax Day Group Buy: 1-6, 5-20, and more!

Re: SWFA-SS Tax Day Group Buy: 1-6, 5-20, and more!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wcb6092</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aubie515</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who gives a shit??? I only care about the deal...take your FB crap on a forum that cares.</div></div>

Well if you want the deal then you have to realize 10,000 likes would not have been possible without people posting about this topic. I am sure the hide is probably the reason this goal is being met.If this is not the appropriate forum for these posts,then what is? </div></div>

id say message boards in general. im sure this isnt the only one this was posted on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Guns4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">9789 and counting..come on 10k.
</div></div>

I don't think they'll make it.......

laugh.gif

That's odd, I just looked and it said 9,928. Wonder is there is a delay on the "likes"?

Hurry it up, I want to go to bed damnit!

<a href="http://swfa.com/SWFA-SS-HD-1-6x24-5-20x50-Tactical-Rifle-Scopes-P56681.aspx" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
10000.jpg

</a>

I don't even have rifles to put these on at the moment. But I ordered anyways.

Will the 5-20 ship automatically before the 1-6 or do I need to call in with that instruction?

I also don't have rifles to put these scopes on but ordered anyways. Way too good of a deal to pass up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0V3RC10CK3D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have the 10x42 mil/mil on preorder. Might cancel it and get the combo deal 5-20x50 + 1-6x24 hmmmmm. Thoughts? Remy 700 5r ss </div></div>

Get em all!

well, i'm in for one combo. $1602 and some change via UPS ground with insurance.

How much of a backlog is there on stock, and which item(s) is out of stock? I'd hope that for this promotion, supplies were stocked up in anticipation of the orders.

Last edited:

My bank account does not like this! But damnit I'm pumped!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: biglucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That 5-20 will be sexy as hell on my FN SPR. </div></div>

same here

Just placed an order to take advantage of the 10k deal. Now the wait...for them to get here.

Just ordered mine as well. Finally making the jump to MIL/MIL. And the wife actually said this was all OK. I'm pretty sure I'll pay for that later but I'm happy now.

Order placed. Going to give these Super Snipers a try again. I hope these HD's live up to the hype.

Just upgraded mine from the 1-6X to the combo! What a great deal. Thanks SWFA!

Got my order in for this one as well. To good a deal to pass up.

Placed my order and deleted my FB account!

Thanks!

just as an update for everyone.

they do have "plenty" of the 5-20's in stock and if you want, they will ship it before the 1-6's come in w/o charging you shipping twice. thats awesome.

they currently are going for summer on the 1-6 arrival date, but he couldn't be more specific with me when i called in to ask this morning.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Raider1v1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just as an update for everyone.

they do have "plenty" of the 5-20's in stock and if you want, they will ship it before the 1-6's come in w/o charging you shipping twice. thats awesome.</div></div>

That is pretty awesome.

Do they charge the full amount to your card when they "pre-ship" the 5-20s?

I believe they stated in another thread that they will only charge for the 5-20 when it ships and the 1-6 will be charged later when it ships.

Evidently missed that comment before but found it now, thanks!

Hi SWFA,

Right now you are offering 5-20X non-illuminated and 1-6X at 31% off (1587/2300 = 69%). Can you do a group buy on the 5-20X illuminated and 1-6X? If you can also offer 31% off for both, there will be a lot of buyers.

Thank you.

Kevin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Raider1v1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just as an update for everyone.

they do have "plenty" of the 5-20's in stock and if you want, they will ship it before the 1-6's come in w/o charging you shipping twice. thats awesome.</div></div>

That is pretty awesome.

Do they charge the full amount to your card when they "pre-ship" the 5-20s? </div></div>

They shipped out my 5-20x50 and charged me $1299+shipping for it, he said that all of the discount will have to come off of the second scope whenever that ships so I had to pay full price for this one up front.